PDA

View Full Version : Old Lady OWNS guy in Mercedes

The Black Knight
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 09:13 PM
http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/honkoldladies/wmv

One reason not to honk at a old lady.. Well this old lady.. Bet this guy feels pretty stupid. Worse it gets caught on film...

HAHAHA!! :lol: :lol:

iam4u2nv
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Thats funny right there - I dont care who you are.

~Barn~
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Egh, not really that funny IMHO. Plus, I think the whole thing was a put-on, anyway.

The Black Knight
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 09:34 PM
I think what is funny is that fact that it actually happened. I'm not sure if I'd go along with it being staged. Its possible, but seemed to me that those skateboarder kids were in the right place at the right time.

The fact that you could set off the air bag deployment system is hilarious. She barely hit the car and it lit him up fast.

Definetely amusing...

~Barn~
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 09:38 PM
That's the whole thing. I don't think it actually happened. :lol:

The Black Knight
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 09:43 PM
oh so you think it was set-up. Guy waits til the lady swings and hits his car and flips a switch to set off his air bag. Its possible maybe even probable.

If it is set-up its still funny. If it isn't set-up its still funny..

Mista Black
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 09:53 PM
either way the air bag on a benz is not a $49.95 item... i laughed.

~Barn~
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 09:58 PM
oh so you think it was set-up <snip...>

Put-on, set-up, call it what you like.

I mean... It's kinda cute, but the aside from the very slight chuckle from the person behind the camera, I don't hear the skater kids say anything, no laughter, no "holy shit, did you see that!?", not anything really. Just a little too much, unlike reality.

Additionally, meek old ladies don't typically carry around bags filled with heavy items. To actually set-off an airbag, you'd have to have a bag filled with freakin' bricks, and bash the bejesus out of the car. :lol:

Again, mildly cute. But hey, different strokes for different folks.
EDIT: Oh yeah... and fake. :D

NZ Darren
Fri Oct 14th, 2005, 04:00 AM
It was funny but no way would that set off the airbag, so its got to be fake.

McVaaahhh
Fri Oct 14th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Funny, but airbags come out with a lot more force than that. Definitely staged. Probably for some european commercial or something.

:D

BenDover
Fri Oct 14th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Real airbags deflate pretty fast. That most definetely wasn't a real airbag.