View Full Version : Chemtrails

FZRACE97
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 12:14 PM
or whatever you want to call it, they are really
putting out there today.
:no:

Generic
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 12:24 PM
You mean the atmospheric conditions are ripe for vapor trails to form behind jet engines at altitude?

mdub
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 12:43 PM
That would be contrails

FZRACE97
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 12:47 PM
nope, look up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymF6YkVJ-RY&feature=player_embedded

mdub
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 12:51 PM
I was referring to Generic's reply. I used to be on the fence in regards to chemtrails. But as of late with freak of nature I'm slowly leaning towards the chemtrail conspiracy

rforsythe
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 01:12 PM
It's a government conspiracy. They put mind-control chemicals in the jet fuel. Comply.

GMR
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 01:57 PM
sorry for not reading into it yet, but it has to be true. Da gubment (and I mean OBAMA) is behind chemtrails to cause the appearance of global warming. To bring down big oil, give rise to green energy like Solyndra who he is indebted to, and.. er... :think:

dapper
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 02:18 PM
You mean the atmospheric conditions are ripe for vapor trails to form behind jet engines at altitude?

Thank you! X 4

Filo
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Paranoid schizophrenia?

FZRACE97
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 04:55 PM
These did not look like regular vapor trails. First off there were like 5 of them all
grouped together that looked like they were made all about the same time.
They didnt evaporate, they just expanded and you could still make them
out hours later. There were more sets further South. By the afternoon the whole ski
East of downtown was filled with a greyish overcast.

TurboGizzmo
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Wow I thought the employee at Taco Johns was the only one that believed this...she rambled on for almost 30mins.....IT'S WHAT MAKES THE SKY BLUE-ER!

mdub
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Eeewww Taco Johns.

Connman
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Used to listen to Coast to Coast AM radio... Art Bell and George Noory (huge conspiracy theorists) when I would plow snow overnight, they swear by the "chemtrail" theory... Hilarious! Very entertaining to say the least.
Who knows... these days, can anyone really discount myths about big brother trying to control the weather?...

FZRguy
Wed Dec 18th, 2013, 10:26 PM
"Resistance is futile!"

j0ker
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Sorry but LMFAO.....

#1Townie
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 09:19 AM
I'm still waiting for zombies.

FZRACE97
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 09:28 AM
How come every time I try to get a thought provoking
conversation going, all you people do is make fun?

TFOGGuys
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 09:35 AM
I'm still waiting for zombies.

Done.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Obama_Health_Care_Speech_to_Joint_Session_of_Congr ess.jpg/800px-Obama_Health_Care_Speech_to_Joint_Session_of_Congr ess.jpg

The Black Knight
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 09:55 AM

it's the CSC man, you know how it is around here. Why do you think I quit posting about Guns, politics and religion. It is what it is and forums will always be that way. I stopped posting about that kind of stuff because for one, I got tired of the constant flame wars that would ensue and two just don't care about it anymore to debate it with people.

The Black Knight
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Done.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fb/Obama_Health_Care_Speech_to_Joint_Session_of_Congr ess.jpg/800px-Obama_Health_Care_Speech_to_Joint_Session_of_Congr ess.jpg

no, no those aren't zombies. That's just a picture of 535 of the most useless people in our country.

Wrider
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Because physics says that the visible trails are from condensation?
Because for the Chem trail theories to be true you'd have literally thousands of people to pay off.
Because I just watched a part of that video where a guy who claims to understand science says that aluminum oxide doesn't stay in the air, but that mercury (which weighs twice as much) does.
Basically, because logic.

dapper
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 12:10 PM

Ok John, I have read about this matter, seen more than one documentary on this topic and agree how some airborne testing has occurred. The gov't has confirmed the topic exists and the high altitude ponds have measurable metals and chemicals in them.

Some of us focus on areas we can alter.

Many countries have already released or are currently opening their files related to extra terrestrials and ufo data. I saw a ufo thingy in Mexico City, MEX and thought it was neat.
A lot of people must have their own experience(s) in order to believe.

When the topic is confrontational or not, only our state of being matters.

rforsythe
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 12:47 PM
FWIW, China is openly attempting to alter weather over some areas (i.e. cloud seeding, but call it what you like). Their theory is that by making it rain the pollution down, it will clean up the air. Of course there are other side effects of that, but there's no need to dwell on such things. Besides, cheap Chinese plastic will either withstand the acid rain, or just be re-manufactured by a slave factory anyway.

j0ker
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Cloud seeding is a pretty old technology and is basically lacing the air with silver iodine and dry ice to create moisture.

rforsythe
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Cloud seeding is a pretty old technology and is basically lacing the air with silver iodine and dry ice to create moisture.

Yes. Until they add the mind control chemicals. Then they're makin it rain psychosis!

Filo
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 03:33 PM

Actually, the use dry ice, silver iodine and an LSD extract that Timothy Leary is cooking up in the supermax prison they keep him locked up in.

But seriously, my next door neighbor in Boulder used to see clouds in the 50s or 60s. Everyone called him Thunder because of it. I know there are ideas about cooling the earth using high clouds like the video suggests. I also know countries try to alter weather like the US did and China does. However, most (if not all) of the contrails in the air are due to the water vapor that is a byproduct of combustion condensing in conducive atmospheric conditions. The increase in contrails may be linked to the increase in air travel. Or it could be a government conspiracy.

j0ker
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 05:56 PM
There are something like 80,000 flights over the US .... EVERYDAY.

dapper
Thu Dec 19th, 2013, 07:22 PM
That's funny

Two years ago, out of the three pilots I asked about chem trail jets. None of them agreed to seeing or hearing about'em.

GMR
Fri Dec 20th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Yes. Until they add the mind control chemicals. Then they're makin it rain psychosis!

That's the spirit! :D

dapper
Tue Dec 24th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Climate Engineering link (http://youtu.be/_CAm17QsEx0) :-)

Zanatos
Wed Dec 25th, 2013, 02:38 PM
First, the government tried to control us by fluoridating our tap water. But then we all got wise and started buying bottled water. So now, they're starting to fluoridate the air.

sciroccojoe
Wed Dec 25th, 2013, 06:25 PM
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/376172_2513265624271_24495185_n.jpg

CaptGoodvibes
Thu Dec 26th, 2013, 12:46 AM
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/376172_2513265624271_24495185_n.jpg

A classic!

Filo
Thu Dec 26th, 2013, 08:55 AM
First, the government tried to control us by fluoridating our tap water. But then we all got wise and started buying bottled water. So now, they're starting to fluoridate the air.

I heard that fluoridation was a communist plot meant to undermine public health. Probably the same with chemtrails.

rforsythe
Thu Dec 26th, 2013, 11:27 AM
I heard that fluoridation was a communist plot meant to undermine public health. Probably the same with chemtrails.

Blaming the commies is what they want​ you to do.

LuxoDave
Mon Jan 13th, 2014, 02:05 PM
No such thing as Chemtrails.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4027

dapper
Wed Apr 22nd, 2015, 11:19 AM
http://youtu.be/OsYG5emdZp8

After enough time, keeping an ear to the ground. This is the best presentation related to geoengineering I've seen.

#1Townie
Wed Apr 22nd, 2015, 03:59 PM
Forgot my tin hat today. Have to wait.

Wrider
Thu Apr 23rd, 2015, 05:06 PM
Ummmm let's go with a basic logic here... California is one of the most left-leaning states in the country. Big Govt is currently controlled by left-leaning people. California often shifts things to the left on a national level. Why would big govt target their own people?