PDA

View Full Version : 2014 St. Patrick's Day Parade Sign-Up Thread *** Registration is officially closed **

Spiderman
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 01:03 PM
The 2014 Denver St. Patrick's Day Parade takes place on Saturday, March 15th... and this will be the CSC's 13th year riding in the parade (lucky 13, right?)!

If you've never done it, this is definitely something you have to do at least once!

A big THANK YOU to our returning sponsors:

:bow: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/sponsors/TFOG.jpg (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=458518#post458518) and http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/Parade/sponsors/ABATE.jpg :applause:

As you may have read in the other thread (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?52106-St-Patrick-s-Day-Parade-Changes!-Poll-Closed-UPDATE!), rules regarding parade entries have changed this year, limiting each entry to only 10 vehicles, but we can have more than 1 entry, so, if we still have 30 bikes, our overall cost increases a bit... as a result:

Cost* to participate in the parade will be $20/rider, and $11/passenger.

*Money is not refundable, however, depending on the total number of participants, and because of the new entree fee structure, you may end up getting some money back.

Each participant will receive a commemorative t-shirt designed specifically for this year's parade. Weather permitting, we ask that you wear the shirt during the parade (over gear if so desired).
We will try to have water (and possibly other refreshments) available to keep you hydrated before the parade, but the new logistics may make that difficult. We'll address and confirm this before the parade.

Important: Participants must carry proof of insurance - parade marshals may be asking for it. If you can't provide it, you won't be allowed to participate in the parade.

Registration for this event has ended

Complete details will be distributed by PM to registered participants.

Unlike the past, we are no longer limited to 30 bikes, however, we will have to be split up into groups of 10, and will not be riding in the parade as a single group. Also because of the changes:

There must be at least 5 bikes for an entry to be eligible, so tell your friends to sign-up too!

SIGN-UP:
Once again, because payment is involved, sign-up will be a 2-step process (Note: You will only be signed-up after both steps have been completed):

Reply to this thread or send me a PM, but only if you are serious about participating (this includes braving cold temps in the early morning :cold: )
Click here to pay (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/ParadeSignup2014.php) your entry fee and reserve your spot(s) in the parade (you can reserve more than 1 spot if you want). T-shirt sizes and passenger t-shirt orders will be taken at a later date.

Here is the master list : (Final grouping will be determined later)
0. rforsythe (driving the truck in front)
1. Spiderman
2. bornwildnfree
3. DICK
4. Schutzstaffel
5. Deb (NYAM)
6. DemonRider
7. Heater
8. GRNMSHN
9. madvlad
10. Fun Sized
11. SaShWhO
12. DolphinRider
13. rifleshooter
14. MM1123
15. WolFeYeZ

Snowman
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Can you get the groups at least in the same letter/row so we don't have a group going 3 hours apart?

DemonRider
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 01:20 PM
In and paid :-)

Spiderman
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 01:23 PM
Can you get the groups at least in the same letter/row so we don't have a group going 3 hours apart?
I was told we wouldn't be that far apart, but I suppose that's all relative... we could have 3 groups, with an hour between each one.

sloridr
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 01:39 PM
Bob can I pay and just get the shirt again? I'll pay the $20 and it can go to a shirt and what ever else you'd like to use it for. I won't be home for the parade yet again this year.

Heater
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Woot!! The tradition continued. Matty & I are in. Breakfast at VI prior?

Spiderman
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Bob can I pay and just get the shirt again? I'll pay the $20 and it can go to a shirt and what ever else you'd like to use it for. I won't be home for the parade yet again this year.
Sure thing, Jay. If you could, please, put a reminder in the notes at checkout, and me know what size you want. 8)

bornwildnfree
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Woot!! The tradition continued. Matty & I are in. Breakfast at VI prior?
yep that's the plan! soooo excited!

sloridr
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Sure thing, Jay. If you could, please, put a reminder in the notes at checkout, and me know what size you want. 8)

Sweet thank you Sir! Paid and PM'd

DemonRider
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 05:53 PM
And another huge Thank You to T-Fog and Abate for Sponsoring :-)

madvlad
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 06:05 PM
In and payment sent!

Snowman
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Fine, I'm in +1

Fun Sized
Wed Jan 29th, 2014, 07:47 PM
'kay, I'm in and paid. Dan's not interested for whatever reason, so it'll be just me.

Spiderman
Fri Jan 31st, 2014, 12:35 PM
Bump - sign-up ends at 5:00 PM TODAY!

madvlad
Fri Jan 31st, 2014, 01:53 PM
I see sash couldn't resist haha

~Barn~
Fri Jan 31st, 2014, 02:04 PM
Will there be a truck to ride in the back of?

rifleshooter
Tue Feb 11th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Man, I wanted to go.

I wish I'd stayed in touch and signed up. <sniff>

I guess I can always watch from the sidelines.

mdub
Tue Feb 11th, 2014, 03:02 PM
I think you can still show up and ride in the back of trk with Barn. If a truck is avail.

madvlad
Tue Feb 11th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Any updates on this spidey?

WolFeYeZ
Tue Feb 11th, 2014, 09:34 PM
I would also love a spot in the truck if one is available!

Ph03niX
Tue Feb 11th, 2014, 09:56 PM
For those of you who are new or missed last years. Here's 2013's parade!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXDxSvwJErE

rifleshooter
Wed Feb 12th, 2014, 11:27 PM
I think you can still show up and ride in the back of trk with Barn. If a truck is avail. I'd love to ride in the truck!!

Spiderman
Tue Feb 18th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Any updates on this spidey?
What kind of updates are you looking for?

I would also love a spot in the truck if one is available!
Still waiting for Ralph to reply...

madvlad
Tue Feb 18th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Just as far as the truck and what not but nvm. See you all then!

rforsythe
Tue Feb 18th, 2014, 12:40 PM
I'll be there with the truck.

mdub
Tue Feb 18th, 2014, 02:11 PM
I'll be there with the truck.

oh how wonderful

rifleshooter
Sun Mar 2nd, 2014, 12:22 PM
I want truuuuuuck!!! Also, if it's not balls cold, I'll ride the 1942 Honda CBR 600 F-minus-43 to VI for breakfast. I finally took off that stupid solenoid thing-a-ma-bobble and sent it into the dark recesses of my garage, and now my 5k driveability problems are TOAST!

Spiderman
Mon Mar 3rd, 2014, 03:06 PM
Rifleshooter - it looks like a couple of spots might be opening up... are you still interested in riding in the parade?

Is anyone else interested in riding in the parade? It's not open for registration again, but, like I said, we might have a couple of spots available. First come, first served.

rifleshooter
Mon Mar 3rd, 2014, 06:09 PM
Rifleshooter - it looks like a couple of spots might be opening up... are you still interested in riding in the parade?

Is anyone else interested in riding in the parade? It's not open for registration again, but, like I said, we might have a couple of spots available. First come, first served.

Yes, I'm absotively interested. I wanna ride!! You want money now or can I bring a check to breakfast? I'm a Large by the way.

Spiderman
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Bump:

losermonkey
Fri Mar 7th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Monkey wants to actually ride in the Parade this year.

madvlad
Mon Mar 10th, 2014, 07:32 AM
What time are we meeting at the V.I?

Spiderman
Mon Mar 10th, 2014, 08:10 AM
What time are we meeting at the V.I?

Complete details will be distributed by PM to registered participants.

But if you really need to plan for Saturday morning 5 days in advance, target for around 8:00. :p

madvlad
Mon Mar 10th, 2014, 08:23 AM
My proof reading is rather horrible, sorry again and thanks again lol

madvlad
Tue Mar 11th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Anyone down to meet up at Fay Myers for a pre-ride meet up?

~Barn~
Tue Mar 11th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Possibly. Depends on the weather how I get to the pre-stage...

madvlad
Fri Mar 14th, 2014, 07:23 PM
So couple of us are meeting at the shell on Alameda and Union at 7:15 am if anyone wants to join. KSU at 7:30 latest

koru
Thu Apr 17th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Son of a @!#$ one bad year I get my crap together and now I miss everything ......so sad.

madvlad
Thu Apr 17th, 2014, 08:45 PM
you didn't miss out on much just really cold weather and crappy cops