PDA

View Full Version : Honda Movistar Replica

Keyser Soze
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 06:37 AM
8)

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/images/threads/000/140/209/2078248-movistarrep.jpg

I`m Batman
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 07:12 AM
mmmmm.... :yumyum:

Mista Black
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 07:14 AM
nice, but is there anyone who doesn't make a telefonica bike replica at some point?? umm besides BMW i mean?? :P

CBRChick
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Too bad it's not going to be released in the US :cry:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Hey brizz...can you buy one for me?

Sully
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 08:54 AM
nice, but is there anyone who doesn't make a telefonica bike replica at some point?? umm besides BMW i mean?? :P

The reason they don't sponsor or make a Telefonica Replica for BMW is because they know how slow :turtle: those bikes really are... :lol:

Mother Goose
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 09:02 AM
yamaha, triumph, harley, kawi....... :slap:

oh, and i'll take one of those, and a repsol too

ebazyl
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 10:19 AM
The Movistar Replica comes complete with 2nd place trophies.

Mother Goose
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Yamaha's only winning in MotoGP cause Rossi's on it :lol: Where's all the other Yamahahahaha riders at?

ebazyl
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Don't forget all the wins that Honda racked up this year in AMA Superbike. Let me count them up...0. Oh wait lets not forget AMA Supersport, lets count them up ... 0. Superstock? ... 0.

Of course the did beat the shit out of the privateers in FX. :gay:

Mother Goose
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 11:10 AM
hmmm let's see... factory Honda was only in AMA FX and Superbike this year..... :mrt:
That's like saying, how many wins did Yamaha get in AMA Superbike :lol:

ebazyl
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 11:27 AM
hmmm let's see... factory Honda was only in AMA FX and Superbike this year..... :mrt:
That's like saying, how many wins did Yamaha get in AMA Superbike :lol:

Fair enough :D I'm just hoping Yami will get the finger out of their @$$ and put together a Superbike. From what I heard taking with Zeb from Graves they tested one at the beginning of 2005 season. :applause:

Mother Goose
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 11:33 AM
They need to do the same for World Superbike too :yes:

ebazyl
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 11:38 AM
They need to do the same for World Superbike too :yes:

They did. They just sucked at it. :slap:

~Barn~
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Nori Haga had an okay year on his R1, in SBK, didn't he? :dunno:

ebazyl
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 11:58 AM
I guess your right 2 wins + 3rd in over all points ain't bad. :D

Bugkiller1
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Yeah... Nitro Nori had the R1 very competitive in the second half of the season. Next year should have more factory support.

..." complete with second place trophies".... man that cracks me up!

I love how honda brags about FX and "dominating the Daytona 200" when they were only racing themselves.

Bugkiller1
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Although Honda did have a good jab at Yamaha after the USGP this year (Yamaha's 50th aniv. celebration) when they ran a full page color ad in USAtoday saying " while some companies have only been around for 50 years, here at honda we have been winning races for over 80 years" or something like that...

...Yamaha crushed Honda when they anounced the R1LE this year and said "while other motorcycle companies slap a sticker kit on a bike and call it a replica, here at Yamaha you actually get race parts with it." Gotta love it.

ebazyl
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Although Honda did have a good jab at Yamaha after the USGP this year (Yamaha's 50th aniv. celebration) when they ran a full page color ad in USAtoday saying " while some companies have only been around for 50 years, here at honda we have been winning races for over 80 years" or something like that...

...Yamaha crushed Honda when they anounced the R1LE this year and said "while other motorcycle companies slap a sticked kit on a bike and call it a replica, here at Yamaha you actually get race parts with it." Gotta love it.

This is great, I love competition. :vader: Makes factories invest more into R&D. I can't wait for stock 200 hp Open bikes. ... or for some one to competatively race a Honda in a supersport class.