PDA

View Full Version : Hitting the slopes tomorrow and/or Tuesday

~Barn~
Sun Feb 23rd, 2014, 08:21 PM
Anybody with tomorrow or Tuesday off of work wanna join me to go skiing or boarding? I have some time to go and since my pass has been used a whopping (3) times this season there's no better time than the present. Anyhow, I have room for whoever wants to come with + your 6 best friends who are in from out of town.

FYI... I'll be going to one of the Epic Pass locations, and the forecast for inside my 'Burban calls for cloudy with a chance of meatballs. :siesta: Get right.

mdub
Mon Feb 24th, 2014, 06:12 AM
Let me chk things out . I could possibly join you tomorrow

~Barn~
Mon Feb 24th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Today was great at Breck. Got me some new boots once I arrived in town (Surefoot rocks), and looking to go again tomorrow. If you're interested, hit me up!

Ninja2
Sun Mar 2nd, 2014, 12:52 PM
Must be nice! Have fun, Brandon!

WolFeYeZ
Sun Mar 2nd, 2014, 02:47 PM
Im hitting brek tomorrow if anyone wants to join.

~Barn~
Sun Mar 2nd, 2014, 09:14 PM
I'm going to text my boss right now and see if I can get PTO. Standby...

~Barn~
Sun Mar 2nd, 2014, 09:45 PM
Where (and what time) can I meet you tomorrow, Brad? Dino lots?

~Barn~
Sun Mar 2nd, 2014, 10:27 PM
If anybody wants to roll with me up to Breck - and meet WolfEyez and his lady - then let me know. I'll be leaving the greater DTC area sometime in the AM.

AdamAnnen
Sun Mar 2nd, 2014, 10:38 PM
Avoiding that Citi thing Barn? Scott is going to love you after a few more hours on that.

~Barn~
Mon Mar 3rd, 2014, 01:20 AM
Ha! If I wanted to avoid Citi, I would have asked for Wednesday off - that's the weekly beating meeting. I should be asleep!

WolFeYeZ
Mon Mar 3rd, 2014, 10:31 PM
Fun day today Barn. We will have to do that again sometime. You missed out out peak 6 though... I hit it a good 8-10 times after you left.

~Barn~
Tue Mar 4th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Yeah, definitely was a fun day; I'm happy that I was able to meet-up with you two! And yes, I'll have to raincheck a day with you back out on P6. After you and I took DayWrecker, my legs (and feet more than anything) were about ready to be done, so it was a good jump-off time for me. Still though, I covered nearly 10k of vertical with you guys! I'm guessing your Epic dashboard embarrasses mine, but the season's not over!

:up: