PDA

View Full Version : Afghan Snipers getting owned!

The Black Knight
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:10 PM
http://www.filecabi.net/v/file/afghanisnipers/wmv

US Marines "OWNING!" Afghan snipers.. Kind of graphic but unless you've got high resolution you don't see much.

(( LO LO ))
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:23 PM
That was schweeeet.

gerg01
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Kick ass :boom:

Wahooman
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 10:11 PM
I need to take them Elk hunting with me :lol:

Fly boy
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 11:22 AM
I need to take them Elk hunting with me :lol:

no, you need parts of the elk left to eat :)
:sniper:

Mista Black
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 11:57 AM
if you take the shot from at least 2 miles away there'll still be some left....

NZ Darren
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 12:04 PM
The girls on the right are hot.

Khalid 171
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 12:17 PM

:lol: I was thinking the exact same thing.

Mother Goose
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 12:40 PM
why are they all from Illinois?

NZ Darren
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 12:57 PM
why are they all from Illinois?

No idea where it pulls that info from but it shows mine from Colorado

Mista Black
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 01:45 PM
i think it pulls it from .net (MSN) one of the chicks shown is a scammer on MSN so that's my guess.

Keyser Soze
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 06:50 AM
I've heard that this vid is actually someone sniping animals...no people involved. Whatever is being shot is getting so mutilated that there's no way to tell...at least from what I can see.

McVaaahhh
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Animals or people, that was friggen brutal.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 08:21 AM
I've heard the same thing Keyser

Marauder
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 10:22 AM
:imwithstupid:

I actualy came across a larger version of this move on the net.

What we see here is footage of ranchers shooting vermin on their property. On the longer version you can clearly see that they´re shooting animals. It's a clip from varmint safari. They're shooting rockchucks

http://www.rmvh.com/Movies/ChucksShort3.wmv

The Black Knight
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 03:58 PM

What we see here is footage of ranchers shooting vermin on their property. On the longer version you can clearly see that they´re shooting animals. It's a clip from varmint safari. They're shooting rockchucks

well that's kind of disappointing. Can't believe they would post a video on the net and call it Marines taking out Afghan Snipers. Yeah I checked out the video from rmvh.com and you can clearly see that they are animals. Some of the shots used in the big-boys.com version are far away and really grainy. Other shots from the other site are real clear and you can easily see that its animals being blown away.

Honestly I'd rather see Afghan snipers being owned instead of helpless animals. War doesn't bother me... cruelty towards animals does. I'm not against hunters, just don't particularly care for people shooting animals for no reason other then they are varmints....

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 04:00 PM
the gunshots sure sounded different in a couple of those shots.

Wahooman
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 06:36 PM

well that's kind of disappointing. Can't believe they would post a video on the net and call it Marines taking out Afghan Snipers. Yeah I checked out the video from rmvh.com and you can clearly see that they are animals. Some of the shots used in the big-boys.com version are far away and really grainy. Other shots from the other site are real clear and you can easily see that its animals being blown away.

Honestly I'd rather see Afghan snipers being owned instead of helpless animals. War doesn't bother me... cruelty towards animals does. I'm not against hunters, just don't particularly care for people shooting animals for no reason other then they are varmints....
Point taken, but once you have land with varmints and what they do either to your land, livestock, etc....you wouldn't want them around either, been there done that. Who knows why they did this......we may never know.

The Black Knight
Sat Oct 29th, 2005, 07:02 PM

Point taken, but once you have land with varmints and what they do either to your land, livestock, etc....you wouldn't want them around either, been there done that. Who knows why they did this......we may never know.

I know what you mean. Although my great-grandparents and grandparents had farms. Don't recall them having too much trouble with varmints. Main thing is to be on the lookout for varmint infestations. If you can find em quick enough you can move them. Not saying everyone will go to this trouble. Its alot easier to just smoke the crittes.

Most adverse affects towards your land are burrows and eaten gardens. Moles can be a problem. Like I say shooting animals for the hell of it isn't something that I think very highly of. If your going to kill to eat that's one thing. Trophy hunting or killing for the sake of killing doesn't warrant much merit...

Marauder
Mon Oct 31st, 2005, 07:59 PM
Honestly I'd rather see Afghan snipers being owned instead of helpless animals.
I hear you. I don't even know what the hell a rockchuck is...the rock version of a woodchuck, I guess?

Before my computer crashed, I had an Apache video disintegrating some "insurgents" in an open field. Not animals, at all...

The Black Knight
Mon Oct 31st, 2005, 08:11 PM
Yeah Marauder I have the same video of a Apache turning some insurgents into swisscheese. Its a pretty cool video with nightvision. All you see are explosions where the ammo is hitting and then just stains left from the insurgents.

They flat own that truck in the video as well. Like I say War never has bothered me. Just killing for the sake of killing especially a animal is a little much for me.

Kelly
Sun Nov 6th, 2005, 03:39 AM
damn afgahnstan musta got alots rain this year, cuz it sure is green :P

Monkey
Sun Nov 6th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Wouldn't a sniper with a video camera be a bit noticeable to those 'afghan' snipers?

Perhaps you know..they had a spotter with the camera?

My guess would be some varmit hunting, the last shot someone whistles when they zoom out.