PDA

View Full Version : Aspen / Roaring Fork Valley Meetup Group

sramsey
Tue May 6th, 2014, 07:42 PM
I apologize if I'm breaking any forum rules but I wanted to get some exposure for our new sportbike meetup group in the Aspen / Roaring Fork Valley. Our first group ride is in a couple of weeks, so if you're in the Aspen, Basalt, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs, Rifle area, please come join us.

http://www.meetup.com/Aspen-Valley-Sportbike-Riders/

Sean
Wed May 7th, 2014, 06:42 AM
If I still had a sport bike I'd meet up with ya. When I moved out here I changed in sportbikes for something more off-road friendly.

sramsey
Thu May 8th, 2014, 01:27 PM
No worries. I'm thinking about getting a dual sport, too many off road trails to enjoy.

I've seen a lot of sportbikes so hopefully we'll get some interest in a riding group.

Aaron
Thu May 8th, 2014, 08:38 PM
No worries. I'm thinking about getting a dual sport, too many off road trails to enjoy.

I've seen a lot of sportbikes so hopefully we'll get some interest in a riding group.
If you're not set on owning two bikes, the new ADV's offer a really good compromise. My Dad just bought a Triumph Tiger Explorer XC (1215cc 3-cyl), and that thing is amazing. Comfortable, smooth, great MPG, and with that motor it pulls really strong too. And there's guys that grind hard parts all day long on the street.