PDA

View Full Version : BS from Anthony's 2 mile wheelie in 1st gear thread

troythetroll
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 01:48 PM
<rapidly smacking myself in the head with a hammer to induce temporary IQ paralysis> :D :D

WOW! WHEELIES! COOL!

<effects wearing off rapidly> :idea: :idea:

Oh...sorry.....

eaheer
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 02:11 PM
HAHA, don't slap your self bro! You might hurt your self, and we don't want that to happen.

Mother Goose
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 02:13 PM
HAHA, don't slap your self bro! You might hurt your self, and we don't want that to happen.
we don't?? :wtf: :lol: :shock:

iam4u2nv
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Yes - please let him keep going!!!

That red stuff means your doing a good job there TTT - keep on rocking with that hammer. When you crack thru the hard layer the sudden sound of a huge amount of air rushing out may scare you but keep on swinging. You will get to the "finish line" soon enough, keep hitting, a superstar racer like yourself does not quit.....

:lol: :321:

~Barn~
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 02:32 PM
:lol:
And I thought this thread wasn't going to have any entertainment value.

troythetroll
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 05:26 PM
P.S. I have respect for stunters as long as they do it safely and I don't see them riping down I-25 with no gear and a girl on the back (find a nice vacant lot for that with all your gear on).

I have respect for stunna's too...of course, I'm referring to trials riders rather than the local brand of "gee I could make alot of money doing this if anyone cared except the 12 year old chicks I'm trying to impress".

I haven't seen anyone fully cage their 900RR and jump it onto the roof of a VW and balance it there yet....so I figure the trials riders still have the edge...

(( LO LO ))
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 06:22 PM
I have respect for stunna's too...of course, I'm referring to trials riders rather than the local brand of "gee I could make alot of money doing this if anyone cared except the 12 year old chicks I'm trying to impress".

I haven't seen anyone fully cage their 900RR and jump it onto the roof of a VW and balance it there yet....so I figure the trials riders still have the edge...

Get a clue, the stunt scene is already five times bigger around the world then trials riding and growing every year. There is BIG money to be made in the stunt scene. You need to crawl out from under that shyt pile once in awhile and look around Trollboy Troy. I see an X-games event for stunt riding coming in the near future. F**ckin Turd tamer Troy.... idiocy at its finest!

H8Stankskanks
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 06:53 PM
:roll: ladies and gentlemen, start...your...ENGINES!!! it's time, once again, for the TTT stunter bashing thread!!!! boy this just never gets old does it?!.......................oh wait, IT DOES!!! :loser:

troythetroll
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Get a clue, the stunt scene is already five times bigger around the world then trials riding and growing every year.

Well, when you can find 5 silly people doing trials tricks ( except not as well ) on their sportbikes, it doesn't take alot to impress another 20 children, given the worlds population in which to find more silly people?

Monkey
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 07:15 PM
It may be growing Lo Lo but that doesn't mean we have to watch it.. as long as they keep supplying Ebay with cheap parts.. they can do whatever they want.

troythetroll
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Why Anthony, I think they are WONDERFUL! I mean, the manly way you reach balance point and just keep it there...and keep it there...and keep it there.....I am stunned by the very complexity of it! If only Eric B could do this after winning something of value....like say....an AMA national? oops...thats right...he does...silly me.....

I think I should start my own thread...

"Troy rocks 10 minute balancing act on only 2 chair legs" and then I'll post some pictures and go fishing for compliments because my poor little ego just HAS to have someone paying attention to me...and I know better than to pick up the phone and call Fox News after the last disaster.

I found an interesting stunna article...

http://www.citypaper.com/news/story.asp?id=11002

and one of the interesting quotes I found was this...

"Over the past few years, some stunters have figured out that it doesn’t take a lot of skill to balance a bike with the throttle at high speeds"

which is hardly a surprise, most of us who have done wheelies before figured this one out in the stoneage prior to the modern, "gee I'm a rebel without much hope in life but I need to find a chick", age.

" Low-speed stunts require more balance and can be done in a parking lot. The newest, latest trick is a 360 wheelie—some guys can circle their rearing bikes inside a parking space. “Slipping the clutch,” the subtle skill that allows riders to sustain wheelies at slow speeds, “has taken it to a new level,” Mikulski says."

which all sounds like its trying to head back to trials riding for the complicated stuff which, again, isn't a surprise if someone has ever watched a good trials rider at work.

So, now that stunnas have advanced far enough to figure out that any high CG sportbike geared down will do wheelies, and you have thoroughly impressed those of us who don't know better, when are you going to try out some of the trials like, slow speed stuff, instead of the "run of the mill, every 16 year old with a 600 can do it" type stuff?

~Barn~
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 12:31 AM
What "Brandon" is impressed with, is how the stunting community has you (Troy), entirely wrapped around it collective finger. :lol:

I know you'll have a retort for me, and it's all well and good, but seriously... Consider this. The rest of the CSC (whether they be pro/anti/indifferent) to stunters, managed to just leave this thread to go it's course for hours and hours yesterday.

It could have been by simply not reading the thread.... reading it and moving on... reading it and giving props... reading it and joking about 3rd person usage, maybe even reading it, being disgusted, and then moving on.

But at 12 minutes shy of 14:00, you (Troy), as if directed by the hand of Martin Scorsese himself, hit your sarcastic, tired, predictable cue. :lol:

The whole thread, while certainly laughable in content, becomes even more hilarious (to me anyway), when you consider the amount of control that stunters, their posts, their behavior, and their overall scene, has over you.

A.) We "get" your take.
B.) Your sarcasm/humor fails miserably.
and C.) You validate what you despise.

I can't help but laugh at you, and moreover, the amount of energy that you put forth, time after time after time, in responding to these posts; When the rest of the anti-stunt community simply has mastered the art of ignoring. Letting it slide. Moving on. Making a sandwich, something!

The effort and time that the stunting community commands of you, is really quite fascinating. On one hand, it's comical how you don't realize you're contributing to the continuance of what you wish be eliminated, and on the other hand, is impressive that they (the stunting community) knows that you're going to play directly into their hands.

Obviously you're not posting for the sake of original content. (SEE POINT A.), nor are you posting for entertainment value (POINT B.), so more than anything, the predictability of the whole relationship shines brightest.

The stunter/non-stunter argument has been covered ad nauseam on this board, so the topic can be laid to rest I'm thinking. But the psychology behind how the stunting community has you pigeon-holed, like nothing I've ever seen, I think we can really run with. :lol:

Bueller
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 05:19 AM
David likes a samich!

eaheer
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 06:43 AM
What "Brandon" is impressed with, is how the stunting community has you (Troy), entirely wrapped around it collective finger. :lol:

I know you'll have a retort for me, and it's all well and good, but seriously... Consider this. The rest of the CSC (whether they be pro/anti/indifferent) to stunters, managed to just leave this thread to go it's course for hours and hours yesterday.

It could have been by simply not reading the thread.... reading it and moving on... reading it and giving props... reading it and joking about 3rd person usage, maybe even reading it, being disgusted, and then moving on.

But at 12 minutes shy of 14:00, you (Troy), as if directed by the hand of Martin Scorsese himself, hit your sarcastic, tired, predictable cue. :lol:

The whole thread, while certainly laughable in content, becomes even more hilarious (to me anyway), when you consider the amount of control that stunters, their posts, their behavior, and their overall scene, has over you.

A.) We "get" your take.
B.) Your sarcasm/humor fails miserably.
and C.) You validate what you despise.

I can't help but laugh at you, and moreover, the amount of energy that you put forth, time after time after time, in responding to these posts; When the rest of the anti-stunt community simply has mastered the art of ignoring. Letting it slide. Moving on. Making a sandwich, something!

The effort and time that the stunting community commands of you, is really quite fascinating. On one hand, it's comical how you don't realize you're contributing to the continuance of what you wish be eliminated, and on the other hand, is impressive that they (the stunting community) knows that you're going to play directly into their hands.

Obviously you're not posting for the sake of original content. (SEE POINT A.), nor are you posting for entertainment value (POINT B.), so more than anything, the predictability of the whole relationship shines brightest.

The stunter/non-stunter argument has been covered ad nauseam on this board, so the topic can be laid to rest I'm thinking. But the psychology behind how the stunting community has you pigeon-holed, like nothing I've ever seen, I think we can really run with. :lol:WOW Barn, I am basically speechless. On another note, the whole purpose of doing two mile long wheelie in first gear is not because of power up, not because of gearing, and not because every 16 year old person can do. Infact I don't even know a single 16 year old with a bike! Most of all I posted this topic in the correct area, if Troy you don't like the topic. It isn't your cup of tea, then why not leave it alone like Barn says. Oh that's right you can't. Stunters got you pegged! Its ok, trust me! Every stunter that ever post's on this club message board knows that you have to put your two cents in. The trials thingy? They are cool by far. Takes a lot of work to do what they do. It also takes a lot of work to do what I can do as well. So the real question is. DO YOU LIKE MY FOCKING WHEELIES OR NOT? HAHA, just having fun, and the whole FOX31 thing. Some people just can't EVER forget the past! That is ok, because I know I sure can. Barn, I have to say, you are a very cool dude! I know a lot about you and I have lot's of respect for ya!

#1Townie
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 07:09 AM
ok first off... rocking long wheelies is HARD.... not to do but on the body.. ive hit the point that you start to slow down.... thats weird..

troy... dont be gay.... dont be gay... we ride the way we want to.... and you will NEVER stop it...

and by the way ant... talking to yourself in the third person..... yeah you also need to stop being gay.... maybe if your not a fag about your long wheelies then you would get some credit....

i have rocked some long ass wheelies but i didnt get on websites and say

"so today tom rocked some long wheelies"

DONT BE A TARD... and you wounder why troy jumps on you....

back to troy.... bro when will you get it into your DUMBSHIT head that it is not all that bad to be a stunter..... you know nothing about us... you know about stunting.... stop acting like our dumb drunk father and trying to tell us that we are loosers... :321:

as for the mods..... i have asked this question before and im going to ask it again....

WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING TO DEFEND THEMSELFS ABOUT WHEELIES IN A CATAGORY CALLED WHEELIE WORRIORS????

please we should be able to talk about what we like to do... as you can seee from the pics it was a safe place to ride.... we dont go into the carving area and talk shit in there.....

but whatever im sure ive sounded like an ass in all this but hey its only 6 am here.... and i want to go back to sleep

peace oout

McVaaahhh
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Brian feels like he's read this same thread before....

:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

SpArKy
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 08:16 AM
ok first off... rocking long wheelies is HARD.... not to do but on the body.. ive hit the point that you start to slow down.... thats weird..

troy... dont be gay.... dont be gay... we ride the way we want to.... and you will NEVER stop it...

and by the way ant... talking to yourself in the third person..... yeah you also need to stop being gay.... maybe if your not a fag about your long wheelies then you would get some credit....

back to troy.... bro when will you get it into your DUMBSHIT head that it is not all that bad to be a stunter..... you know nothing about us... you know about stunting.... stop acting like our dumb drunk father and trying to tell us that we are loosers... :321:

as for the mods..... i have asked this question before and im going to ask it again....

WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING TO DEFEND THEMSELFS ABOUT WHEELIES IN A CATAGORY CALLED WHEELIE WORRIORS????

please we should be able to talk about what we like to do... as you can seee from the pics it was a safe place to ride.... we dont go into the carving area and talk shit in there.....

but whatever im sure ive sounded like an ass in all this but hey its only 6 am here.... and i want to go back to sleep

peace oout

Surprisingly well said........Even for you. SpArKy thinks ( :D ) that TTT needs to get a life. I agree that this IS the the correct forum for this thread to be posted and TTT only stirs the pot while everyone else has exercised the right to ignore it. SpArKy ( :D ) also agrees that talking in the third person is REALLY annoying. SpArKy ( :D ) also will not do it anymore.

eaheer
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 08:16 AM

peace ooutYou make a good point: WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING TO DEFEND THEMSELFS ABOUT WHEELIES IN A CATAGORY CALLED WHEELIE WORRIORS???? Don't understand why we get talked down to in a topic that is created for this type of riding. Oh well such as life. About me talking in a third person. I was only trying to keep the topic going in the recent post's. Mybad, for being very proud of something that I have always wanted to acheive. Brake my own record in a first gear wheelie. Is that so bad to want to share it with everyone? I am not saying, "Hey look its MILE HIGH MADNESS doing it again" It is all about one man, and his own record braking challenges. I defeated it and who knows maybe I will go for three miles now. Maybe go into second gear and go for four miles or even longer. Wanna' talk about being hard on the body. Hell yes, I am still sore from doing that stuff! But was it worth it to me? Hell yes, oh no am I talking in a third person style again? HEHEHE! I don't care about grammar, spelling, or third person responses. If that is all you can hold me accountable for. Then I except it. yes the area I do these stunts is clear from just about everyone. Well the airport security, stopped by from time to time to watch! They say they love it and never get to see such a thrilling show! I do my wheelies because I love to do that! Its my thrill, and I also like to ride Canyons. Troy, I do believe you only have issues with stunters? Let me ask you this. Is the reason you have such a BIG issue with stunters is because you have tried to stunt yourself, and you were to scared to become a great "stunter"? So now you only hate on them? Come on let us know the truth. I am not attacking anyone on here! Dam right I am proud of my ability to rock those long ass wheelies. Before you put me down. Come on out, and beat me at my own stuff. Once you do that, I will except anything you have to throw my way!

Mother Goose
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Barn, I have to say, you are a very cool dude! I know a lot about you and I have lot's of respect for ya!
whoa there buddy!! now you're just taking it wayyyyy too far! :lol:

Mother Goose
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 08:41 AM
So Bob, Ralph, is there any way you can make it so that Mr. Troy can't see this area of the forum? Kind of like you did w/ Cracka before he left? It'd probably make things in here more ummmm.... what's the word I'm looking for, oh yeah, conTROLLable. Thanks :hibye:

SpArKy
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Barn, I have to say, you are a very cool dude! I know a lot about you and I have lot's of respect for ya!

A more appropriate thought might be........Barn you are a really neat-o guy eventhough you are an a$$ ramming butt pirate. :guns:

Spiderman
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:07 AM

Generally speaking, there is still a lot of stereotyping going on about stunters (hence the "wear proper gear" and "don't do it in traffic" comments), but it seems that the stunters that DO post on this forum (at least as far as I've seen) know these things and do things and heed them. Apart from that, you don't have to defend yourselves. If you're referring to troythetroll, we all know that he suffers from Crotchety Old Man Syndrome, :lol: so just ignore him. Think of it this way: you feel the need to defend yoursleves, just as he feels the need to attack stunters. Maybe if you just ignored him, he would go away. :idea: :lol:

So Bob, Ralph, is there any way you can make it so that Mr. Troy can't see this area of the forum? Kind of like you did w/ Cracka before he left? It'd probably make things in here more ummmm.... what's the word I'm looking for, oh yeah, conTROLLable. Thanks :hibye:No :|

eaheer
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:07 AM

A more appropriate thought might be........Barn you are a really neat-o guy eventhough you are an a$$ ramming butt pirate. :guns:Dam, Spark Nuts! I guess I dont think like you do with the whole butt pirate thing going on in your head. HAHA j/k Anyways Yea that would be good. Block Troy from the wheelie warriors. That might even prevent our topics being locked out all the friggin time! It's funny how the stunt topics always seem to be locked out, none of there shit isn't? Hmmmmmmmmmm, is it because stunters are not liked? Who cares if you like me or not. I am proud of my dam wheelies, so if you don't like it. Explain why you don't. But don't critize everyone! I LOVE TO WHEELIE, and anyone that has ridden with me knows this! Sparky, I feel like you are chasing me around the interent with your remarks. You cute little but pirate you!

F = Sparky A= Sparky G = Sparky!

Get the idea?

I am only giving you shit SPark nuts! Keep it real and the shiny side up! Oh and even though this is off topic, did you sale that PIECE OF CRAP Yami? HAHA!

SpArKy
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:25 AM

A more appropriate thought might be........Barn you are a really neat-o guy eventhough you are an a$$ ramming butt pirate. :guns:Dam, Spark Nuts! I guess I dont think like you do with the whole butt pirate thing going on in your head. HAHA j/k Anyways Yea that would be good. Block Troy from the wheelie warriors. That might even prevent our topics being locked out all the friggin time! It's funny how the stunt topics always seem to be locked out, none of there shit isn't? Hmmmmmmmmmm, is it because stunters are not liked? Who cares if you like me or not. I am proud of my dam wheelies, so if you don't like it. Explain why you don't. But don't critize everyone! I LOVE TO WHEELIE, and anyone that has ridden with me knows this! Sparky, I feel like you are chasing me around the interent with your remarks. You cute little but pirate you!

Get the idea?

I am only giving you shit SPark nuts! Keep it real and the shiny side up! Oh and even though this is off topic, did you sale that PIECE OF CRAP Yami? HAHA!

I was talkin about BARN you jerkoff!!! :lol:

HoOkEd On PhOnIcS wOrKeD fOr Me. :guns:

eaheer
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:47 AM

Get the idea?

I was talkin about BARN you jerkoff!!! :lol:

HoOkEd On PhOnIcS wOrKeD fOr Me. :guns:OMG can't you take a joke? Do you see the little "j/K" signs all over? that means only kidding. If you can't take it get out biatchy! LMAO

~Barn~
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Sparky can take a joke, his vision was just distorted from krispy kreme glaze, and he didn't see the j/k's.

iam4u2nv
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 01:13 PM
<---- knocks Barn back into the VIP section - and runs away with said Krispy Kremes - with cops in chase.

eaheer
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Sparky can take a joke, his vision was just distorted from krispy kreme glaze, and he didn't see the j/k's.Well Barn, it's a good thing that old Spark Nuts can't beat you up! Because if so, then I would be running <----------->Forrest Gumps Voice!

troythetroll
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 01:43 PM
If you're referring to troythetroll, we all know that he suffers from Crotchety Old Man Syndrome, :lol: so just ignore him. Think of it this way: you feel the need to defend yoursleves, just as he feels the need to attack stunters. Maybe if you just ignored him, he would go away. :idea: :lol:

Attack stunna's? ATTACK STUNNA'S! Why I will have you know that pointing out the wonders of evolutionary theory in particular cases has NOTHING to do with stunna's and everything to do with misguided souls who do the sportbiking world a small favor by weeding out the unworthy early on due to head injuries, broken bones, contusions and various assortments of lethal boo-boo's. Unfortunately this tends to inflate the cager population as these people move on to forms of transport more in tune to their poor judgement and need for a continuous safety cage to protect themselves from...well...themselves...

As for suffering from C.O.M.S., well, I have to admit occasional episodes.

H8Stankskanks
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 01:51 PM
If you're referring to troythetroll, we all know that he suffers from Crotchety Old Man Syndrome, :lol: so just ignore him. Think of it this way: you feel the need to defend yoursleves, just as he feels the need to attack stunters. Maybe if you just ignored him, he would go away. :idea: :lol:

Attack stunna's? ATTACK STUNNA'S! Why I will have you know that pointing out the wonders of evolutionary theory in particular cases has NOTHING to do with stunna's and everything to do with misguided souls who do the sportbiking world a small favor by weeding out the unworthy early on due to head injuries, broken bones, contusions and various assortments of lethal boo-boo's. Unfortunately this tends to inflate the cager population as these people move on to forms of transport more in tune to their poor judgement and need for a continuous safety cage to protect themselves from...well...themselves...

wow! folks, lets give him a hand! :yay: the first step is admitting you have a problem. we should start a 12 step program for c.o.m.s :idea:

Spiderman
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 02:09 PM
misguided souls who do the sportbiking world a small favor by weeding out the unworthy early on due to head injuries, broken bones, contusions and various assortments of lethal boo-boo's.Despite what you (Troy) would like to believe, the above is not limited to stunters, so stop singling them out, please. :|

~Barn~
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Word Association
Troy
Tunnel Vision

Chanda
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 02:37 PM
That funny I leave for a little while and come back... Somethings just never change... I liked your wheelies Anthony, just don't do any with your wife on back k?

Mother Goose
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 03:10 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/chadwick929/troll.gif

#1Townie
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:07 PM

why should I have to accept a person on a sport bike page that feels that people that die on sport bikes is a good thing???

how many people have friends that have died on a sport bike???

how many people have friends that have seriously hurt themselves on a sport bike??

I will NEVER deal lightly with a person that gives a thumbs up for a rider to get hurt or killed..... this is your web page.... how long will you let this person stir up crap like that??

I watched you toss a few others for being out of line... what about that last post.... or so many of his post were he says he's happy that another "squidy from the kiddy brigade went down"....

how many people visit this board and see crap like that and wonder what kind of people live in Colorado???

bikes are supposed to be like a brother hood... the whole point of waving at another bike is to show RESPECT to the other rider.... it doesn't matter what you ride or how you ride.... its the fact that the person has the balls to throw a leg over the bike and ride it...

the comments that troy makes about "stunners" is not amusing... its not informative... and it breaks the rules of this board...

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

I'm not going to get all huffy and puffy about his his comments.... I'm only going to ask how long do we have to deal with them??

it realy makes me sick to think that another rider would be happy if i died doing a wheelie tomarrow.... just because i like to ride on one wheel :|

ok im done... sorry if i offened on this one

Cleveland
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:27 PM
i dont normally get involved in these issues, but...

townie, if your skin is so thin, put troy on your ignore list and carry on with your world. you are just as much a broken reacord as he is. i happen to agree with alot (not all) of what TTT says, and think that people who ride should probably hear it, or at least think about it... i may not agree with the way it's delivered, but wadaya gonna do? troy adds life to these forums in one way or another, and to me, the CSC would not be the same without him here to tell off the stunnas and anyone else that stepps outa line while on two wheels. click the button and move on.

Bueller
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Get over it.

~Barn~
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:29 PM
<snip...> bikes are supposed to be like a brother hood... the whole point of waving at another bike is to show RESPECT to the other rider.... it doesn't matter what you ride or how you ride.... its the fact that the person has the balls to throw a leg over the bike and ride it...

You almost had me here, but you shot yourself in the foot when you went to the "it doesn't matter how you ride" card.

I'm a firm believer that motorcycling is like a brotherhood, but respect, regardless of the fraternity, is never something that is simply issued. Respect has to be earned. And if you ride like a jackass, then I don't respect you. Very simple really. And riding like a jackass could mean a multitude of things.

Now... should stunting be equated immediatly to being one of those jackass things? No, of course not. No style of riding should be subjected to that kind of prejudice. Individual riders need to be held accountable for the level of respect they earn (or fail to).

So for you to say that just owning a bike and "having the balls to throw a leg over it", means that you've earned respect, is about 180 degrees off.

Actually, it's probably the most diluted definition of the word "respect" that I've ever heard. And worse off, is that we all as readers actually believe that you feel this way, Townie. So when you border on making a reasonable post, your credibility already has this hole to dig out of. :dunno:
Something to think about, man.

H8Stankskanks
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:31 PM
OI! my head! lets just get down to brass tacks here.....the rules of the board are never followed, probably never will be. i totally agree with townie, but getting into these kinds of threads (which shouldn't have been allowed to start because it was put in the correct forum and some people need to avert their eyes if they don't like the content) is always pointless and just aggravates the people involved......TOO MUCH STRESS!!! :cry:

~Barn~
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:33 PM
<snip...>i totally agree with townie

This is why you two get along so well. You're his Dick Cheney!

H8Stankskanks
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 09:35 PM
reverse that.....he's MY Dick! 8)

troythetroll
Tue Oct 25th, 2005, 10:58 PM
it realy makes me sick to think that another rider would be happy if i died doing a wheelie tomarrow.... just because i like to ride on one wheel :|

ok im done... sorry if i offened on this one

Nobody is ever HAPPY that someone dies in our particular sport townie, racer, streetrider or stunna. Misrepresenting what someone has said to make it sound like dead stunna's are some kind of GOAL or something is patently ridiculous and reveals nothing more than a poor "reading between the lines" and getting it all wrong.

No one enjoys thinking about the possibilities that exist out there for any of us, streetriders, racers or stunna's. It isn't FUN thinking about one's own mortality, but it is occasionally useful for scoping out risk and benefits. When young and invincible, its even harder to beleive that the odd moment of poor judgement can get us killed in a heartbeat, when older we realize we are less invincible as friends and riding buddies are picked off by bad luck, poor decisions, high speed in the wrong place or random acts of silly cagers.

Personally speaking, I have definite ideas on how things should work, just like anyone. Personally speaking, I have developed ideas and behaviors over time which help me cope with things that have happened through time related to this sport. Personally speaking, I really don't give 2 seconds thought to ideas which directly contradict my experience through time. Saying 2+2=5 simply doesn't make it so, no matter how hard someone tries to convince you.

Hows this for a hypothetical. Lets take a survey...will a 20-something stunna still, in 20 years, be doing stunts, as vigorously as they do today, for whatever reason? Or will 20 more years of age and experience teach them the EXACT same things I sound off about given half a chance?

eaheer
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 06:42 AM
First of all I would like to thank TROLL, for coming on and ruining my topic! You are just a high respected man. You show nothing but love for everyone!
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Anyways, it is the same old talk from you,! I think that everyone realizes now that it will NEVER change. You have your beliefs and we have ours. The bottom line is this. This topic sounds like a broken record. It started out funny with me talking in a third person’s eyes. But then you come on here. Things start to sound all the same as before. I have one question for you Troll. What have you done for the sportbike community. I mean really! You talk so much about it as you have the right to voice your opinion where it shouldn't belong. For example on this topic! Might get my answer or might not. But really let's talk about how cool those wheelies are. Or even better the WHEELIE KING!

troythetroll
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 08:15 AM
But really let's talk about how cool those wheelies are. Or even better the WHEELIE KING!

Sure Anthony, your wheelies are COOL and very MANLY and you just have to be the wheelie KING.

Now I have to just run off and start my own thread I guess...

"Troy rocks the bathroom world by staying on the toilet for an hour!" and see how many ego boost posts I can get out of a jaded crowd....

eaheer
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 09:00 AM
But really let's talk about how cool those wheelies are. Or even better the WHEELIE KING!

Sure Anthony, your wheelies are COOL and very MANLY and you just have to be the wheelie KING.

Now I have to just run off and start my own thread I guess...

"Troy rocks the bathroom world by staying on the toilet for an hour!" and see how many ego boost posts I can get out of a jaded crowd....Why are you so jealous? Can't you be original and start your own thread that has nothing to do with my ideas? You really have issues man. I see you couldn't answer my question though could you? Funny, how did I know you couldn't. That is because it doesn't matter what you say anymore. No one really cares!! You have to come over to this topic and do your very best to rain on my parade. If sitting on the John for over an hour is your best event. I do have pity for your life! You are a plain old boring turd! Oh well, can't win them all. Until you ride a mile, or in this case two miles in my shoes. Then I suggest shutting your pie hole. But then again these boards are free for anyone to speak their minds. Too bad you use the poor side of your thought process. Troy, you seriously need to reevaluate your opinion. Not everyone wants to hear your opinion! No matter what, I can out rock 90% of all people on one wheel... It's a fact and it can be proven anytime! No I am not a track super star like some of the gang on here! No I am not the best canyon rider, like some of the gang on here. Yes, I can outride most of everyone in a wheelie in this entire club. My opinion of you is that I feel you are a hater, and jealous that you can't do anything such as lift the front wheel of the ground. So in retaliation, this is your only way to get back at me! It's cool, I wonder if you even have a bike. So one more time! " What do you do for the sportbike community? If anything answer that simple question!

Mother Goose
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Get over it.
i hate you

eaheer
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Hey bro, don't hate anyone. It's not a good thing. Dislike is better. But hate can mean a lot! HAHA just messin' with ya!

troythetroll
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 12:08 PM
It's cool, I wonder if you even have a bike.

Yes.

I was at the Oct 7 CSC trackday in October. On one of those bike thingys.

As far as contributing to the sportbiking community, I would say I am neutral, which means, I don't set up CSC trackdays ( kudo's to Daytona for that ) but I also don't go and tell the local news stations what a baboons ass sportbikers are for an ego boost either.

So which is better Anthony, being neutral, or leaving a nice big black eye for the entire sportbiking community by being as silly as possible in front of a Fox News camera?

Nick_Ninja
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 12:14 PM

Yes.

As far as contributing to the sportbiking community, I would say I am neutral, which means, I don't set up CSC trackdays ( kudo's to Daytona for that ) but I also don't go and tell the local news stations what a baboons ass sportbikers are for an ego boost either.

So which is better Anthony, being neutral, or leaving a nice big black eye for the entire sportbiking community by being as silly as possible in front of a Fox News camera?

<snip>in front of a Fox News camera<snip>

Keep him going ................................ he'll do it again fer sure :lol:

eaheer
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 01:01 PM

Yes.

So which is better Anthony, being neutral, or leaving a nice big black eye for the entire sportbiking community by being as silly as possible in front of a Fox News camera?Like I stated before. The only thing you have on me is that! FOX31 BIG deal get over your self. So many people have let it go. So many people have learned to except a mistake. Unlike you, can't forgive or forget. About the fox thing! I was sworn they would print everything I said. But nope, they cut out anything I had to say that was good. Oh well I don’t' care anymore. It's been done. Ummm not a month ago, not six months ago, but over a year ago. Dam, some people like you have no life! You sit in your rocking chair be neutral about the sportbike community. Then you can just sit back and watch start talent people like myself rock mile long wheelies over and over, and oh over!
Since you are so neutral why are you making remarks about stunners. Actually you are now starting to piss me off! I do hope we meet up some day. Then maybe just then, you will be Man enough to talk your shit to my face! But as I know from the past. You sit behind your computer and talk shit! You are not a man, nor are you even worth my time anymore! It is moron's like yourself that can except that stunting will NEVER go away! It is here for good. You should learn to live with it and move on, or ignore it! This topic always seems to get jacked up from people like you that don't know how to open your mind! Oh well can't win them all. Anytime you want to talk offline and in person. Look me up! Otherwise move on and just ignore this topic for now on.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 02:16 PM
>BIG deal get over your self.

>Unlike you, can't forgive or forget.

>Dam, some people like you have no life!

>You sit in your rocking chair be neutral about the sportbike community.

>Then you can just sit back and watch start talent people like myself rock mile long wheelies over and over, and oh over!

>Since you are so neutral why are you making remarks about stunners.

>Actually you are now starting to piss me off!

>I do hope we meet up some day.

><snip>you will be Man enough to talk your shit to my face!

>You sit behind your computer and talk shit!

>You are not a man, nor are you even worth my time anymore!

>It is moron's like yourself that can except that stunting will NEVER go away!

>You should learn to live with it and move on, or ignore it!

><snip>people like you that don't know how to open your mind!

>Anytime you want to talk offline and in person. Look me up!

So eaheer ------- I ran a word count on your use of the word YOU. It totals out to 21 instances. :shock: How's that workin' out for you? It seems that anger management issues would warrant a lock-down. But then again the entertainment value of this thread is endless. :lol: :D :twisted:

eaheer
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 03:47 PM
>BIG deal get over your self.

>Unlike you, can't forgive or forget.

>Dam, some people like you have no life!

>You sit in your rocking chair be neutral about the sportbike community.

>Then you can just sit back and watch start talent people like myself rock mile long wheelies over and over, and oh over!

>Since you are so neutral why are you making remarks about stunners.

>Actually you are now starting to piss me off!

>I do hope we meet up some day.

><snip>you will be Man enough to talk your shit to my face!

>You sit behind your computer and talk shit!

>You are not a man, nor are you even worth my time anymore!

>It is moron's like yourself that can except that stunting will NEVER go away!

>You should learn to live with it and move on, or ignore it!

><snip>people like you that don't know how to open your mind!

>Anytime you want to talk offline and in person. Look me up!

So eaheer ------- I ran a word count on your use of the word YOU. It totals out to 21 instances. :shock: How's that workin' out for you? It seems that anger management issues would warrant a lock-down. But then again the entertainment value of this thread is endless. :lol: :D :twisted:You are kidding me right? You can't really be counting all my You's are you? WOW, never thought I you'used that many you's in one sentence. Dammit I need you to hook me up on some hooked on you phonics. PLEASE HELP!!! You can do it, you can't do it, you are funny, you are not funny, you would have to bring this up, you would have not have to bring this up. Did I use the words you more than I should have? Could you please help me figure out how to write when I am so pissed off? I mean if it wern't for you's I would be one happy camper. So do "You" like my wheelies after all that is the topic here isn't it? Or do "You" want to make this topic more exciting. Well what ever You decide, I am cool wit it. As long as YOU don't hold judgement on me!
Sincerly, You!!

Nick_Ninja
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 04:19 PM
You don't get it do you?

eaheer
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 04:25 PM
You don't get it do you?You are kidding me are you?

Spiderman
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 04:43 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/Mean1967/drama.gif

:roll: :|

Countdown to Lockdown: 3

Had you guys taken my advice, we probably would have saved over a page of this nonsense:

... If you're referring to troythetroll, we all know that he suffers from Crotchety Old Man Syndrome, :lol: so just ignore him. Think of it this way: you feel the need to defend yoursleves, just as he feels the need to attack stunters. Maybe if you just ignored him, he would go away. :idea: :lol:

Bueller
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Get over it.
i hate you

Sometimes I hates me!

It's all about me! Look at me damn it!

I'm one of the baddest muthaf*$kas of all times,.................hold my drink bitch!

#1Townie
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 07:42 PM
bla bla bla bla bla......

Pokie
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 08:09 PM

That would be Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... You can't even spell blah right. :lol: Hooked on phonics worked for me. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :|

King Nothing
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 08:18 PM

That would be Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... You can't even spell blah right. :lol: Hooked on phonics worked for me. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :|
Oh no! Do we get to have another "Grammar Class" thread?!?! This could be fun!

#1Townie
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 06:20 AM

AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU.... EAT ME TARD...
:321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321:

HOW MANY TIMES I GOTA TELL YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH OLD MAN!!!!!
:321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321:

eaheer
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Who cares about Grammar? It is a message board not a school essay! If some of you only have grammar on us stunna's. Then I do feel pity on your soul. I mean really, you have to have no life to just pick out grammar. Come on people open your minds. Live alittle bit ok? Back to topic, Dam those wheelies look fun as hell! Can't I get a HELL YA?

Spiderman
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 08:07 AM

Countdown to Lockdown: 2

Keyser Soze
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 08:22 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's that E thug pic when I need it...

eaheer
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 09:31 AM
I do have to say sucks that everytime I have a topic it get's locked down. What is up with that? Just kidding do what's you got's to do!

King Nothing
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Do it, Spidey. Do everyone a favor and lock it. I can feel the collective IQ of the board falling like a stone.

Spiderman
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 09:37 AM
This one doesn't have to get locked down. If people will just cool off a bit, and let some things slide, I think we might able to let this one live. 8)

eaheer
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Well since it is my topic and my thread, and I ain't mad at all. Wich means all is cool here. Let it live! HEHE

Pokie
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 10:22 AM

I assume you are trying to call me a retard, can't you spell that either? Hooked on phonics worked for me. :lol:

Hey King, you are pretty young, This guy must be 5 years old to be spelling like that. I read some of his other posts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spiderman
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 10:27 AM

I assume you are trying to call me a retard, can't you spell that either? Hooked on phonics worked for me. :lol:

Hey King, you are pretty young, This guy must be 5 years old to be spelling like that. I read some of his other posts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: Unnecessarily stirring the pot. :no:

Countdown to Lockdown: 1

King Nothing
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Yeah, we went down this road a while back. Apparently he still hasn't taken any of our advice and bought Hooked on Phonics. Sad. Sad.

eaheer
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 11:03 AM

:roll: Unnecessarily stirring the pot. :no:

Countdown to Lockdown: 1Hey Spiderman, I have an idea. Why don't you just PM the jerks that only stir the pot up, and want to get this topic locked down. Instead of always locking down stunting topics, which by the way is in the right area right now. Why don't you talk with them. There is only a couple of them. I am sure you don't need me to list their names. Just a thought! But I know how it will end. You will lock it down, and we will have to start all over once again! It sucks that you don't talk to the jerks that mess things up. That is where I would start! So if this post makes it longer then this afternoon, I will be shocked! One thing about CSC, you can always bet on. 1) you will be judged, and treated like a little person. 2) Your post won't last long and it will be locked out! 3) It's so hard to make friends here! 4) the same old shit happens over and over. Stunters post, and CSC members, bash them. Then when the stunters respond it gets locked down. Pretty pathetic if you want my two cents. So Spiderman spare your self the power of ones ability of locking our topic. Go do your thing man! Its funny however, that on mHm website, our boards have NEVER been locked down due to bashing or incidents like these! Then again mHm doesn't judge anyone! We are equal and we all our responsible for our own actions.

King Nothing
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 11:12 AM
I think it gets locked down so quickly because when the "stuntaz wit mad skillz, yo" reply, they do so in a very aggressive manner because they think they are getting picked on. You are. Then your little buddies show up and the real fun begins! WHEEEEEEEEEE! And, of course, threads don't get locked down on MHM, you're the freakin' mod over there! BTW, Anty, most threads on this forum don't get locked down, only the ones that you start in hopes of a flame war. Congrats, you've done it again.

eaheer
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 11:29 AM
HEHE thanks King! But forreals just because I am the Admin over there! We do follow the same rules, except for one! If it is outside the general area, then you are to stay on topic. If you have the need to bash or make drogatory comments to someone. Take it off line! Respect eachother, and treat like a family. I dont' care that people flame me on here anymore. It has become the same individuals over and over. It is also the same bashing over and over. So back to topic while we still can! CHECK THIS OUT: http://eaheer.zippyvideos.com/
[web:9fe58712fb]http://eaheer.zippyvideos.com/[/web:9fe58712fb]

iam4u2nv
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 11:43 AM
After nothings post I feel I must chime in.

Those stunters with mad skills (I spelled it right - why cant you big boy?) are agressive because people such as you keep comming into "their" threads and starting shit.
This thread was started as nothing more than Ant looking for some other stunters (thus why this section) to see his accomplishment. I see no intent on his to start a "flame war". It started when the "anti-stunter's" felt the need to start it.
Those who have passed judgement on Ant and Townie and soon myself have every right to feel the way they do. Its your life - hate who you want. But you have no right to "flame" them every time they post if it has no bearing on you. When the thread is started about know it all wire jockies on copper bikes, or super racers who own on every track in the USA - you feel free to jump on in.

Mods/Admins - I must agree that the need to defend stunting in a stunting section of the forum is cause for your attn. If these guys (Ant, townie, etc.) jumped into the racing threads and started crap then they would be banned quickly.

troythetroll
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 11:44 AM
I dont' care that people flame me on here anymore.

Then quit complaining about it all the time. Go back to mhm and have fun locking out anyone you don't like who doesn't share you narrow world view on good judgement versus some silly rule about wearing a helmet.

eaheer
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 11:57 AM
After nothings post I feel I must chime in.

Those stunters with mad skills (I spelled it right - why cant you big boy?) are agressive because people such as you keep comming into "their" threads and starting shit.
This thread was started as nothing more than Ant looking for some other stunters (thus why this section) to see his accomplishment. I see no intent on his to start a "flame war". It started when the "anti-stunter's" felt the need to start it.
Those who have passed judgement on Ant and Townie and soon myself have every right to feel the way they do. Its your life - hate who you want. But you have no right to "flame" them every time they post if it has no bearing on you. When the thread is started about know it all wire jockies on copper bikes, or super racers who own on every track in the USA - you feel free to jump on in.

Mods/Admins - I must agree that the need to defend stunting in a stunting section of the forum is cause for your attn. If these guys (Ant, townie, etc.) jumped into the racing threads and started crap then they would be banned quickly.Very well put! I like how you show the real deal here. What? What? Did I hear something? Hmm *Gots my hand up to my ear?* Nope thought I heard a Troll? Guess not. Anyways everyone, that doesn't stunt! This topic isn't for you and you should just ignore it and move on with your life! For all other stunters! Lets talk about the wheelies!

Spiderman
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Why don't you just PM the jerks that only stir the pot up, and want to get this topic locked down.For the most part, the pot-stirrers have previously been contacted via PM (with the exception of Pokie).

Instead of always locking down stunting topics, which by the way is in the right area right now.It has nothing to do with the fact that it's about stunting, or that it's posted in the right forum - it has to do with people trying to prove that their opinion is the only one that's "right", and anybody who disagrees must be "wrong". There are a couple of people who have posted on this thread that seem to be bullheaded, always seeming to need to defend themselves (& get in the "last" word as a result), which just results in stirring the pot some more.
http://home.nc.rr.com/inbedwithhomer/arguing_internet.jpg

It sucks that you don't talk to the jerks that mess things up.Like I eluded to before, just because we don't broadcast the fact that we've PM'd people to warn them, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

One thing about CSC, you can always bet on. 1) you will be judged, and treated like a little person. 2) Your post won't last long and it will be locked out! 3) It's so hard to make friends here! 4) the same old shit happens over and over. Stunters post, and CSC members, bash them. Then when the stunters respond it gets locked down. Pretty pathetic if you want my two cents.With the possible exception of #4 (and maybe the first half of #1 - "you will be judged"), I'm willing to bet that if we polled the majority of members, they'd disagree with you. :|

Its funny however, that on mHm website, our boards have NEVER been locked down due to bashing or incidents like these! Then again mHm doesn't judge anyone! We are equal and we all our responsible for our own actions.Just a guess here, but maybe it's because MHM is by stunters, for stunters (and those that like stunting)? The CSC covers a much broader spectrum of riders, and we strive to promote riding in as safe a manner as is possible. Stunting is illegal - that wasn't our decision, nonetheless, we won't ban you because you prefer to stunt. Hell, we've even given you your own forum to post in! But as long as stunting is illegal, I have no problem with people stressing the importance of safety first, nor do I have a problem with people bashing on anybody (stunter or canyon carver) who is driving in an unsafe manner or putting themselves or others at risk, as long as the bashing doesn't get out of hand.

As far as keeping the repeatedly negative (and pot-stirring) people out of this forum, it's not that easy, but we're looking into options that might give us the desired result. In the meantime, I'm sorry that we (all) have to put up with it.

I think it gets locked down so quickly because when the "stuntaz wit mad skillz, yo" reply, they do so in a very aggressive manner because they think they are getting picked on.This is a pretty accurate summary. Just look at some of the responses in this thread:

Get a clue, the stunt scene is already five times bigger around the world then trials riding and growing every year. There is BIG money to be made in the stunt scene. You need to crawl out from under that shyt pile once in awhile and look around Trollboy Troy. I see an X-games event for stunt riding coming in the near future. F**ckin Turd tamer Troy.... idiocy at its finest!Although the initial idea is good, it looses value when the post starts getting personal. :|

:321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321: :321::|
There are a couple of more I probably could have included, but they might have been a stretch.

And the reason people pick on spelling and grammer (as I believe it's been stated/clarified before), is because we portray ourselves through our posts, and for people that don't know you personally (collective "you" - not you, eahear, specifically), spelling and grammer (especially repeated) mistakes make you look uneducated, and actually detract from your opinion.

eaheer
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Very well put! You mentioned something about mHm being stunners. You got that all wrong! First of all we only stunt 15% of the time we ride! The rest is being shared with safety and a mannerable way! We have a lot of female riders in our club, and NONE of them stunt! We have more than what some people might think 5-6 members, seriously though we are NOT a stunt club! We are completely rounded in every direction! We have MRA licensed riders, as well as just plain canyon carvers only! When we do go stunting we do it in a semi controlled environment. Which means, not in the middle of traffic!! HA, it's true believe it or not. mHm has suffered a lot in the past due to my uneducated decisions. Which should never happen again. People do learn from there mistakes. You gave us a area to post our thrills and spills, "Wheelie Warriors". Then it is your job as an admin to either delete the, (you call pot stirring people). Or it is You're Job to make sure things remain cool!
As an Admin myself I have not had to deal with this kind of drama. CSC, has a lot of dramma even from me. The key factor here is that mHm doesn't judge you for how you ride your bike! We have our message boards locked out from the public, because of hater people that get in and try to, one hack our boards, and two ruin such a wonderful family oriented club we are now! We all care about each other! We make a decision as a group not as individuals. I know you said you are only speculating about mHm. But the fact of the matter is we are "NOT" a stunt club! We love al lof it! You name it we will do it! From Fiddy's to hyabusas! If someone wants to stunt their bike, so be it! I originally started this topic, not for mHm's sake. But for the mere purpose of how proud I was at doing such a long wheelie in first gear on such an incredible machine! Grammar issues. I am not the best unless I slow down and type. I don't go back and double check my shit! I don’t' care that much about it. If it makes me look bad or as you all keep referring to, stupid. Then so be it. I am an educated man, and I know what is real in life! We all share the same true passion! Sportbikes, and riding! Weather its on the road or off the road! This is a topic made strictly for stunners, then let us post and talk about it. The drama is boring after awhile! Like now!

H8Stankskanks
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 12:24 PM
i agree with the whole "portrayal of yourself through ability to accurately portray message through correct grammar and spelling"...HOWEVER when someone has a learning disability that has been told to EVERYONE before, slack should be cut! and you all know what the people who don't spell a word correctly are saying so why do you feel the need to belittle them? pm them if you want (although you might catch a hell of a lot of flack for that :twisted: ) or just leave it alone. if you're having a problem understanding them, then just ask what they mean, if not BACK OFF!

and besides if you all are SOOOO hard up on good spelling and grammar.....get a grammar and spell check in reply area! :guns:

eaheer
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 12:26 PM
i agree with the whole "portrayal of yourself through ability to accurately portray message through correct grammar and spelling"...HOWEVER when someone has a learning disability that has been told to EVERYONE before, slack should be cut! and you all know what the people who don't spell a word correctly are saying so why do you feel the need to belittle them? pm them if you want (although you might catch a hell of a lot of flack for that :twisted: ) or just leave it alone. if you're having a problem understanding them, then just ask what they mean, if not BACK OFF!

and besides if you all are SOOOO hard up on good spelling and grammar.....get a grammar and spell check in reply area! :guns:Very well put!

H8Stankskanks
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 12:32 PM
thanx! :oops: yup, i spelled it wrong....call the spelling police!!! :|

Spiderman
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 12:56 PM
You mentioned something about mHm being stunners. You got that all wrong!Sorry, but that's the impression I got from visiting your website. I only looked at the main page, but this is what I saw:

At the top, a pic, similar to the one in your sig, showing (presumably you) wheelies.

An animated gif of you pulling a 12 o'clock wheelie, then jumping (?) off the back and letting the bike ghost ride until it falls over.

The only link to photos labelled "Stunt Pictures".

The disclaimer/warning:
"Please do NOT try to attempt any of this type of riding."
Implying something beyond just plain riding.

And an embedded video clip at the bottom of "Anthony, Drew, Patrick, and Matt doing some stand up wheelies!"

I'm sure I'm not the only person who's visited the MHM site and gotten that impression. :|

rforsythe
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 12:57 PM
I love it when people tell us how to do our jobs. Really, it's entertaining as hell! :lol: :roll:

I'm with Bob, one more inflamatory post from anyone in this thread and it gets locked. This has nothing to do with "stunter posts in a stunter forum", but the fact that yet another thread has degenerated into bullshit.

I made the stunter forum to give these people an area to discuss stunt riding outside of the general area. If you're posting about doing stupid stuff (like wheelies through traffic, etc) then expect to get some flak for it. However if the topic isn't advocating that type of behavior, then I expect all CSC members to respect the people who choose to talk about it and leave them alone. Regardless of how you feel about stunting, if they aren't hurting anyone or placing others in harm's way, your opinions on the validity of stunting as a measure of riding skills are not welcome here!

I can't make this any clearer, and won't say it again. This crap just wastes our time, and we're all very busy people. Your ability to post anywhere on this site (include stunting forums) is a privilege that can be revoked beyond a thread lockdown. Give that some thought before you continue to be an ass, regardless of what you think you need to defend.

eaheer
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 12:58 PM
thanx! :oops: yup, i spelled it wrong....call the spelling police!!! :|http://members.zdial.com/~schwenksville/police.jpg
and let's not forget: http://media.graytvinc.com/images/spelling%20bee.jpg

eaheer
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 01:04 PM
I love it when people tell us how to do our jobs. Really, it's entertaining as hell! :lol: :roll:

I'm with Bob, one more inflamatory post from anyone in this thread and it gets locked. This has nothing to do with "stunter posts in a stunter forum", but the fact that yet another thread has degenerated into bullshit.

I made the stunter forum to give these people an area to discuss stunt riding outside of the general area. If you're posting about doing stupid stuff (like wheelies through traffic, etc) then expect to get some flak for it. However if the topic isn't advocating that type of behavior, then I expect all CSC members to respect the people who choose to talk about it and leave them alone. Regardless of how you feel about stunting, if they aren't hurting anyone or placing others in harm's way, your opinions on the validity of stunting as a measure of riding skills are not welcome here!

I can't make this any clearer, and won't say it again. This crap just wastes our time, and we're all very busy people. Your ability to post anywhere on this site (include stunting forums) is a privilege that can be revoked beyond a thread lockdown. Give that some thought before you continue to be an ass, regardless of what you think you need to defend.YAHOO, the sherriff is in town! Finally someone speaks out with autority. Ok so now we can move on to the actual topic!
Anyone here have trouble wheeling for a long distance. Come on now that the drama is going to be gone from here. Let's talk about it.
Ok first let me say to Spiderman. Your right about our site. But for some stupid reason, people don't care to see canyon carving, just basically doing charity events. Or just plain doing normal riding. That is why we have open access to our website so that people can enjoy the stupid things we do on our bike. But mHm is not club! Some of us including myself do stunts and other rides as well. That doesn't make the entire club a stunt club! The "Warning label" should be placed! I feel it is a very good thing to have!

~Barn~
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 01:44 PM
I think if somebody posts up a flaming/sarcastic/caustic/ or otherwise antagonistic reply to a stunting thread, in the STUNTING FORUM, then the moderators should *exercise* their Yellow Card button immediately.

It's a feature that goes so very wasted, and (IMO) could keep so much drama from ever occurring. =\

eaheer
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 01:50 PM
BACK TO SUBJECT! WHEELIES WHEELIES WHEELIES! Lets hear from the stunnas on your opinion of wheeling for over mile.

King Nothing
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Those stunters with mad skills (I spelled it right - why cant you big boy?).
If you think I spelled all that incorrectly by accident, then you have missed the point. BTW, you forgot your apostrophe in "can't."

#1Townie
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 05:47 PM
you know what.... this time i stayed civial..... i even make the point in the RULES...

fine....

i cant belive that any of you call your selfs riders..... :roll:

yes i will show respect to ANY rider.... dirt or street... untill they treat me with the lack of respect liek what was done today.. to think that i can do other wise...... would make me just as hipacritical as alot of the people out there....

troys comments are mis leading... and ignorant... "stunners".... are not out in the streets... they perfer to be somewear they think they can get away with sitn around and practicing... they ride bikes with big gears... they dont work well for doing high speed wheelies... they put roll cages and 12 bars on... not good for hiting turns... no no the kids you SEE out riding... odds are thats all they can do is a wheelie... wich against popular belife.... is not a stunner...

i should not have to deal with troy the troll in this catagory... we have put him on ignore... then when people quot him and the ignorant things he says.... well we all know what happens...

i watched 2 guys... that were my friends get banned from t his boared... "FOR BREAKING THE RULES "... i am done with this... i may be as much of a broken record as troy but.... the diffrence is that he hates other riders... i respect them.... i defend them.. all riders... i dont care you thing is to go chill out at shell for the weekend.... its a way to make friends... and is how i made so many great friends from the springs.. riding in town is not bad... hell im from a little town so i found it great that i could ride all day in town and see diffrent things... mountains are ok but when you had tahoe to ride around the rockys was well..... less amusing..

i get real adjitated with people bashing stunters... becouse stunters are my friends... the people that ride out to shell and stand around... they are my friends.. the people that ride in town... well yes they are my friends....

when i first met these friends i didnt know much about them but they were all i had.... and i could count on them being at shell every friday and saterday night.. im one of those guys that will do anything for someone.. burn me and i will do anything to make your life a living hell..

see the diifrence that i find with the new kids is that when you show up to ride they great you with a friendly face... you can always tell other wise... that whole shit dont stink thing.. please liek any of you are so great... no one even knows you people... you act like your infulinces and thought means shit.... when your gone... guess what... nothing will change... no one will notice... most of you are past the point of having dreams... us kids we will run this world before you know it... and now thinnk of this... you in an old fogs home... decrapatated and not even able to wip your own ass.... us kids will be out there doing what we wnat.. hanging out with our familys... is this why you hate us kids so much?? becouse you know that your days are numbered and we are just geting started??

you know what.... blalalalalalalalalala hahahaha ahahahaha i feel so much better to know that in 20 -30 years from now... your going to be that old ass that is doing 15 in a 60... telling you grand kids how your were once cool.... AND YOUR NOT!!!!!

i hope this strikes a nerve with some of you... o yea and the whole point well at least i lived to see thirty bit.... eeeeee it dont work with people like me... so many of you claim to be "real" riders...shit... ive spent more on bikes then most of you people make in 5 years... i have bmx bikes that are worth more then some cars..

troy... king.... pokie... anyone else that wants to take a jab at my grammer... hey at least i live my life to the fullest and dont waste time telling kids how they suck....

im out... time to go drink some beers and ride some dirk bikes... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :321:

im not even going to run this one threw a spell check... DEAL WITH IT

H8Stankskanks
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 05:53 PM
:spit: ha ha ha ha ha!!!! saw that one coming.......way to be! :twisted:

troythetroll
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 07:32 PM
oh townie you just GO GIRL!

Brizz
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 08:00 PM
FUCK THIS STUPID SHIT!!! Its like watching a monkey fuckin a football.

Dizzy D
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Hey Bob, are we on warning number two or three yet? Go go gadget lockdown!!

rforsythe
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Brizz, that kinda turns me on a little.

:hump:

Brizz
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 08:35 PM
This shit is senseless nonsense. To me i feel like its sending a monkey on the space shuttle. Just let em pust as many buttons as they can.

Sorry but what happened to the days when we just did what the fuck we wanted to do with our shit? Anthony i have no personal problem with you but you are an attention seeker. And Troy you are doing the same. Due to ppl like some of the ppl in the club is teh reason most of the members that were here a year ago dont post anymore.

King Nothing
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 08:52 PM
What? Did someone say something? :dunno:

troythetroll
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Dunno. Missed it in all the Ralph getting turned on by Brizz, footballs and monkeys, and Brizz being cheesed that everyone isn't posting really cool sportbike stuff, even though the season is mostly over, the MRA season IS over, and most of the stuff posted around here over the last year or so has very little to do with sportbiking anyway, unless you count selling neat guns, occasional parts, and telling dirty jokes and stuff.

On a sportbike related topic, the bike I bought off one of the members of this board last year has been working real well, I did enjoy the CSC sponsored trackday at the beginning of the month, and really want to hit Larry Millers new track before the AMA boys do.

Hey! Now that I've posted interesting on topic stuff, could someone snip this thread out from here since no one is currently interested in Anthony anymore and put it in the "Sportbikes working well" thread, "CSC trackday was cool" thread, or "Who wants to go to Larry Millers new track in the spring" thread? All of those are pretty topical.

Pokie
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 09:32 PM
you know what.... this time i stayed civial.....

Civial? Hooked on phonics worked for me. :lol:

Anthony is out for attention. But so are a lot of people for different reasons. He gets bent out of shape, but much less than townie. He can do a good wheelie. He is not a bad guy from the times I have met him but I don't think he will get respect on this board by posting wheelie footage. Townie won't get respect because he can't spell, and he is so defensive. But they do make the board more fun and interesting, and they make people laugh. Kinda fun to watch Troy and them go back and forth. It's either this or test my typing or what is my dogs name, or word association. I kinda like this better.

The Black Knight
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I can't believe this... this is the stupidest thread I have ever read. The bickering and moaning is without end.

If you stunt, then you stunt. This is a stunt section of the website. People shouldn't be hasseled over something they do.

If you don't like stunts, stunting, or stunters then great! That's your opinion and you are more then entitled to have it. Free country believe in what you like. Yet keep your comments to yourself. No one cares!!

Being a stumbling block for others isn't something to be proud of and I wouldn't be boastful of it either. Pride in making others feel small or degraded is nothing to be happy about. If you think you're going to change the mindset of others by causing them strife and making conflict your going about it all wrong.

Some people like stunting, others like canyon riding, and others stick to the tracks only. I love the canyons and track, yet I have respect for people that can wheelie for miles, stoppie at will, or do whatever other stunt there is.

There is a time and place for everything. Stunts in traffic are dangerous. Stunts out in the middle of nowhere are perfectly fine. I know people think that stunts should only be done on a racetrack. O.k. that's fine. Then allow the entrance fee to be $5 to get in and use the drag strip for stunts. Who wants to pay $45 or $60(full day) for a track and not use the whole thing????

So I agree, go out and find some remote, unpopulated ribbon of road and stunt to your hearts delight. If you wreck, no one is around and the only damage that is done is to your bike and your ego. Both can be fixed.

I don't have $45 or $60 to spend every week to go to the track. It cost more around $80 for just a half day for me once fuel and other expenses are tallied up. So your damn straight I'm going to ride in the mountain canyons. Its free and I get to go somewhere. I'm obviously not going to ride at a pace like I would at the track. I'm also not going to screw around and just cruise either. If I wanted to do that I'd get a cruiser. I enjoy the trip in the mountains, I enjoy the speed of the ride through the canyons as well. I agree the track is for all out racing. You can still rip in the canyons and be safe.

I know some will disagree with me and say that any kind of aggressive riding should be done "ONLY" at the track. Well I'm sorry, but I'm not afraid of riding in the mountains at a elevated pace. Speed doesn't kill, stupidity does. You have to keep yourself in check at all times.

Point is people enjoy what they do and the things they are into. That's what makes the world so different. I couldn't imagine a world where everyone was just like me. I'd hate it. Purely hate it.. Have some variety.

With that said I can't believe I left a post this long... and I can't believe I actually read 6 pages of this SHIT....

(utmost apologies for the expletives)

#1Townie
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Civial? Hooked on phonics worked for me. :lol:

Anthony is out for attention. But so are a lot of people for different reasons. He gets bent out of shape, but much less than townie. He can do a good wheelie. He is not a bad guy from the times I have met him but I don't think he will get respect on this board by posting wheelie footage. Townie won't get respect because he can't spell, and he is so defensive. But they do make the board more fun and interesting, and they make people laugh. Kinda fun to watch Troy and them go back and forth. It's either this or test my typing or what is my dogs name, or word association. I kinda like this better.

yea and im childesh??? you must know people... and by the looks of things are just tryn 2 get a rise ooot uf meee... sooo lits hav sum funn wit dis... u lik gramer soo mukh.. huw u likn meees knows??

me can reely actet lick ogerr.. huckd on fonciks wurks 4 me...

internet tough guy.... o wait blaaaaa blaaaa blaaaa

huws me gramr knuw...

rforsythe
Wed Jun 29th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Oh no I didn't....

rybo
Wed Jun 29th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Oh yes you did....

rforsythe
Wed Jun 29th, 2011, 02:07 PM
It's true. :(

But come on, some of the most epic meltdowns in CSC history are in this thread. :lol:

Dizzy D
Wed Jun 29th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Are you bored today? Sighing and shaking head.

rybo
Wed Jun 29th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Are you bored today? Sighing and shaking head.

Must be....

Mother Goose
Wed Jun 29th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Lordy.