PDA

View Full Version : Ride Sat. 6/14

BlueDog
Fri Jun 13th, 2014, 11:30 PM
No one else posted up a ride so I guess I will! Meet at MOCO 8:30, KSU by 9:00.

Route TBD, figure we can see what the group wants in the morning, but I'm thinking Squaw Pass → Idaho Springs → Central City → Golden Gate → Back to Town.

Could substitute for a Deckers run or something else as well, but the above sounds fun. Regardless of where we go, we should be back in town before afternoon rains.

Pace will be moderate to quick but I will always wait at intersections for the whole group to catch up, so if you're a new rider there won't be any pressure to keep up.

Any takers?

nate357159
Fri Jun 13th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I'll be there, would prefer to avoid Decker's again but I'm game for whatever

DriverDave
Sat Jun 14th, 2014, 06:53 AM
I'm down!

Redline
Sat Jun 14th, 2014, 06:57 AM
Me and a buddy will be there. Not sure if we will do our own thing or not, but we will hangout for a minute

DriverDave
Sat Jun 14th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Outstanding ride today, fellas!

BlueDog
Sat Jun 14th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Thanks for making it out everyone. Beautiful weather and road conditions. Thanks for leading from Central City Dave.

Also learned that Harley riders apparently use a circling finger in the air for cops instead of tapping the helmet. And that on this day the Harley riders were looking out for us better than any of the other riders...

Dasaxman6
Sat Jun 14th, 2014, 07:33 PM
Good to know on the other Leo signal thanks for the heads up!

milehizx6r
Sun Jun 15th, 2014, 07:20 AM
Absolutely a great ride today guys. A good fast pace, no tickets and most of all we all made it home safely. And no more chicken strips on my tires. A great group of riders today.