PDA

View Full Version : Birthday boy crashes his motorcycle into the pool

mark0006
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Then he almost takes out a friend with a minibike :(

http://www.dpccars.com/06-19-14,P20-,P20Birthday,P20boy,P20crashes,P20his,P20motorcycl e,P20into,P20the,P20pool.jpg.pagespeed.ce.3IvLrQlS yR.jpg (http://www.dpccars.com/gallery/index.php/June-2014-Car-Videos/06-19-14-Birthday-boy-crashes-his-motorcycle-into-the-pool)
Video (http://www.dpccars.com/gallery/index.php/June-2014-Car-Videos/06-19-14-Birthday-boy-crashes-his-motorcycle-into-the-pool)

Birthday boy crashes his motorcycle into the pool after a burnout and an attempted wheelie.

The Black Knight
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 06:36 PM
What a loser.. Deserved it..

Skitz
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 06:52 PM
I want to be that cool.

madvlad
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 07:10 PM
And of course all the idiot jersey looking fucks celebrating stupidity as one... what a fail that bitch ass people like that have it all... serves his dumbass right but oh wait he'll have a new one by the end of the week.

sag
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 07:33 PM
"Ain't nothin' but a White Trash Party
So let's have us a little bash
And if anyone asks
If there ain't no one but us trash
You dunno, you better ask somebody
'Cuz we're havin' a White Trash Party"

GMR
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 07:50 PM
we're gonna one-up him. put a foam pit in the backyard, build a jump and try to backflip the R6 into the pit. except probably goose the throttle and let go and the bike will sail through a neighbors window

The Black Knight
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 08:00 PM
And of course all the idiot jersey looking fucks celebrating stupidity as one... what a fail that bitch ass people like that have it all... serves his dumbass right but oh wait he'll have a new one by the end of the week.

"Ain't nothin' but a White Trash Party
So let's have us a little bash
And if anyone asks
If there ain't no one but us trash
You dunno, you better ask somebody
'Cuz we're havin' a White Trash Party"

Exactly, and of course it wouldn't be a G Thang partay without the Pitbull running around loose(because you know he just got off his tow chain sized dog leash) and everyone jamming to some Dre and 2 Pac.

People like this make me sick. These are the same kind of f**kin squids that run up and down Academy all the time doing their best to show off their worst. Not only did he put his bike in the drink but potentially could have taken others out with it. My only hope is that one day he'll take his bike for a long ride off a short pier and that will be the end of it.

I, say just take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure....

madvlad
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Not only that dude, those people are young, they're our so called future... yea we're fucked. Great example right there of what's to come and what will be of the world... Some sad shit right there

The Black Knight
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Not only that dude, those people are young, they're our so called future... yea we're fucked. Great example right there of what's to come and what will be of the world... Some sad shit right there

I agree man, I'm about to turn 34 and I look at this generation coming behind me(us) and I just think "we're screwed!!" No matter how you slice it, the future looks bleak. I mean I'm sure the generation before mine said the same thing. But I look around and most of the Gen X'ers that I see have their sh*t together. Yeah we might have been the "latch key" Generation but for the most part we don't walk around with our heads in our asses 24/7 the way this new generation does. I think Generation X is the link between the Old and the New but honestly, it wouldn't hurt my feelings for things to go back to the way they were with the "Old". Times were a lot more simple back then. The "New" remind me of a pack of lemmings running full tilt towards the edge of a cliff with absolutely no signs of slowing down for the precipice, or really caring for that matter that they're about to go over....

madvlad
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Dude I'm 27 and I look at it that way with all the sadness in my heart and sure do wish things were different but with the lack of discipline and leadership nowadays, indeed looking bleak.

mdub
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Markooo6!!! Was that you??

mark0006
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 09:21 PM
Markooo6!!! Was that you??

LOL No.

I am just glad he didn't slam into the guy in the poor with the mini bike.

#1Townie
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 09:44 PM
I'm just curious who any of you are to judge one persons life by 3 min or so of video?

Also nice first post newb. No hey I'm so and so and blah blah blah. Hey look I'm better than this guy. FML. I thought this forum was finally past that shit.

Also to comments about how fucked our country will be..... Have you actually seen what's going on? This givernemnt is fucked!! What a joke.

Honestly get off your high horses and live your own lives. He didn't hurt anyone. Nothing bad really happened.

Shit i wish I was at that party. Looked fun.

mdub
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 09:56 PM
Only himself. Look like he bashed his knees purtee good.

ya look like a good fiesta..

so fucking what tonnie we rag on everything here. You forgot dood??? You get off ur righteous donkay brah..

The Black Knight
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 10:32 PM
I'm just curious who any of you are to judge one persons life by 3 min or so of video?

Also nice first post newb. No hey I'm so and so and blah blah blah. Hey look I'm better than this guy. FML. I thought this forum was finally past that shit.

Also to comments about how fucked our country will be..... Have you actually seen what's going on? This givernemnt is fucked!! What a joke.

Honestly get off your high horses and live your own lives. He didn't hurt anyone. Nothing bad really happened.

Shit i wish I was at that party. Looked fun.
I'm not irritated because they're stunters Townie. I'm irritated with the complete lack of thought process that was behind all of that video. The lack of brain activity is apparent when doing a burnout then a wheelie next to a pool full of people. If he wants to put his bike in the drink more power to him, but mere feet away from people just hanging out?? And then the immediate glorification of it by his peers. It's just a bad look all around.

Burnout is fine, pick a more remote place to do it. Same as a wheelie, find a nice vacant lot and throw it up to you're hearts content. But next to a pool and a crowded one at that??

Again it's just a bad look...

P.S. you should know me better by now that I'm not ever concerned with what someone does in terms of stunts and what not. Just can't see the point in taking others with you is all. If people(me included) want to turn themselves into a greasy stain on the road out somewhere. I don't think most people care, it's when it affects those around is when it goes wrong.

#1Townie
Wed Jun 18th, 2014, 11:02 PM
Only himself. Look like he bashed his knees purtee good.

ya look like a good fiesta..

so fucking what tonnie we rag on everything here. You forgot dood??? You get off ur righteous donkay brah..
You forget that these actions right here are what brought me to this forum? Brah.

I am the creation of arrogance around here.

I'm not irritated because they're stunters Townie. I'm irritated with the complete lack of thought process that was behind all of that video. The lack of brain activity is apparent when doing a burnout then a wheelie next to a pool full of people. If he wants to put his bike in the drink more power to him, but mere feet away from people just hanging out?? And then the immediate glorification of it by his peers. It's just a bad look all around.

Burnout is fine, pick a more remote place to do it. Same as a wheelie, find a nice vacant lot and throw it up to you're hearts content. But next to a pool and a crowded one at that??

P.S. you should know me better by now that I'm not ever concerned with what someone does in terms of stunts and what not. Just can't see the point in taking others with you is all. If people(me included) want to turn themselves into a greasy stain on the road out somewhere. I don't think most people care, it's when it affects those around is when it goes wrong.

No he didn't hurt anyone. Not a single person was hurt in that film. No point in claiming what ifs.

Now if he had hurt anyone... It would be different. But with that lifestyle comes risks that EVERYONE is well aware of.

To be honest the comment about our country being in trouble because of that generation is what really set me off. I'm sorry man but the baby boomers are the ones who have truly fucked this country up. Shit has been fucked for a very long time.

Ph03niX
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 01:04 AM
This is what happens when you have too much money.

Wrider
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 02:04 AM
Dude I'm 27 and I look at it that way with all the sadness in my heart and sure do wish things were different but with the lack of discipline and leadership nowadays, indeed looking bleak.

I'm right there with ya...

madvlad
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 03:46 AM
And who said country? This moronic behavior is spreading like a virus world wide because OF LACK OF DISCIPLINE AND LEADERSHIP, yes that includes governments but no I don't see what's going on... I see you read very well though :roll:

mdub
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 04:39 AM
This is what happens when you have too much money.

I would probably do same.

madvlad
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 06:18 AM
We'll call it mdubalooza

mdub
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 06:56 AM
I'm buying lotto tkts now.

#1Townie
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 07:55 AM
And who said country? This moronic behavior is spreading like a virus world wide because OF LACK OF DISCIPLINE AND LEADERSHIP, yes that includes governments but no I don't see what's going on... I see you read very well though :roll:

You Colorado pacifist always try to hide behind phrases. Our future looks bleak? Referring to future leaders? This didn't happen in Kenya. So yes our country.

Hey didn't you once smash your hand on a wall? That's a great sign of maturity. Way to control yourself there buddy.

Point is we can't judge an individual over such a short clip. Its not our place. No one was hurt and its none of our business.

bulldog
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 08:04 AM
I saw hot girls and booze...looked like a great party to me :D

#1Townie
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 08:31 AM
I saw hot girls and booze...looked like a great party to me :D

No bro. They are what is wrong with this country. They will ruin all of our lives down the road. Who do they think they are trying to have fun at a party?

mdub
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 08:42 AM
They are trying I give you that. I saw more phones in hands than drinks

bulldog
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 09:24 AM

I guess what gets me is we have videos of guys doing burnouts in a parade…were there not tons of people around when that was done? If someone lost his bunout like this guy, wouldn’t worse have happened? Yet I come on and see people saying how cool these people were. I’ve never got this about the club when stuff like this comes up.

Or maybe we should talk about the guys that went to the CSC picnic that decided it would be fun to ride their DRZ’s in the skate park when kids were riding their skateborads (we had a keg feet away)…again, was that a complete lack or thought process; especially in a public park with kids all around.

Just seems like this same thing happens with this club, but when they are “jersey shore” types all the hates comes…Just my 2 cents :dunno:

Believe me CSC has had it's share of wild parties too!

Jmetz
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 09:31 AM
That's not a party it's a brodown.

j0ker
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 01:12 PM
I think I would have had a good time at that party. However, my bike would not be in the pool.

Grim2.0
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 04:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpTjr4L4T4

#1Townie
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Grim..... Always lurking.

Skitz
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 06:19 PM
If I had that much muscle in one place and I dropped my bike in a pool, I'd imagine I'd have an easy time getting it out so no real worries.

Wrider
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 07:40 PM
If I had that much muscle in one place and I dropped my bike in a pool, I'd imagine I'd have an easy time getting it out so no real worries.

They couldn't get it out. The saline injections, muscle implants, and complete abuse of steroids made it so they couldn't even get it up to the top of the water.

mark0006
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 09:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpTjr4L4T4

Good one, love that show.

#1Townie
Thu Jun 19th, 2014, 11:02 PM
I guess what gets me is we have videos of guys doing burnouts in a parade…were there not tons of people around when that was done? If someone lost his bunout like this guy, wouldn’t worse have happened? Yet I come on and see people saying how cool these people were. I’ve never got this about the club when stuff like this comes up.

Or maybe we should talk about the guys that went to the CSC picnic that decided it would be fun to ride their DRZ’s in the skate park when kids were riding their skateborads (we had a keg feet away)…again, was that a complete lack or thought process; especially in a public park with kids all around.

Just seems like this same thing happens with this club, but when they are “jersey shore” types all the hates comes…Just my 2 cents :dunno:

Guess this about sums it up. Lol.

One of my not so bright party moments was launching off some mortars in my single car garage that was filled with people because I thought it would be funny.

Well it was funny watching everyone scramble as the bomms started. Lol. Oh man I still laugh at the panic this created.

mdub
Fri Jun 20th, 2014, 04:42 AM

One of my not so bright party moments was launching off some mortars in my single car garage that was filled with people because I thought it would be funny.

Well it was funny watching everyone scramble as the bomms started. Lol. Oh man I still laugh at the panic this created.

Hahahaha.... That is hilarious!!! place fireworks in middle of fire pit then add the fire wood . Campfire is all set

bulldog
Fri Jun 20th, 2014, 07:41 AM

Yeah we have all done some dumb shit so this is why I don't understand all the hate.....

This reminds me of the time some CSC peeps went up camping and LoLo brought a ton of MRE's. All weekend it was MRE bombs; my tent still has a mark from one. Then people started throwing lighters and crap in the fire to make those explode...talk about dumb as who knows what could have flown out from that fire, but we never cared and laughed the entire time.

Heck as a kid I thought it was hilarious to get on my 200cc Honda dirtbike and ride in my grandma's ranch taunting the bull to chase me. The bull got to be right when he saw that bike he charged and there I was full throttle laughing as this bull tried to get me. Now that I think about it what would have happened if he did get me...bull was over 1K pounds.

They couldn't get it out. The saline injections, muscle implants, and complete abuse of steroids made it so they couldn't even get it up to the top of the water. I love how people right away assume people have to cheat to get the muscle they have (of course some do I agree). I know it is a crazy thought nowadays, but people actually do go into the gym to accomplish this still. Come join me man.....5-6 days a week at the gym beating my body up.....so sore right now :lol:

UHATEIT
Fri Jun 20th, 2014, 12:52 PM
What an idiot, looked like a tool probably out of California, his dad will probably buy him a new one

Zanatos
Fri Jun 20th, 2014, 01:21 PM
I learned something today:
1. It's cool to be a douchebag and put fellow party goers in danger for attention.
2. The more danger, the cooler the showoff. It doesn't matter what could have happened. As long as nobody gets injured, it's no harm, no foul.
2. Anyone who disagrees is an asshat who has no idea how to party.

#1Townie
Fri Jun 20th, 2014, 03:21 PM
I learned something today:
1. It's cool to be a douchebag and put fellow party goers in danger for attention.
2. The more danger, the cooler the showoff. It doesn't matter what could have happened. As long as nobody gets injured, it's no harm, no foul.
2. Anyone who disagrees is an asshat who has no idea how to party.

Oh is that what you learned? Well then you need to try again.

What you should have learned is that EVERYONE makes mistakes and the CSC is no better than others. Also things you should have learned is that only dumbass new people post retarded shit like this. Why? Because they to pretend like they aren't new. That's why.

So honestly who gives a flying fuck what you have learned today.

Radek
Fri Jun 20th, 2014, 08:33 PM
why would you guys care ,none of you was there .I saw bigger mess at Berthoud motocross track twice in row and will not go there till they fix it . Sand rails flying on track in opposite direction where there is blind jumps .When I asked which way they run it ,nobody seemed to care .
You either visit these places or you dont

mark0006
Fri Jun 20th, 2014, 09:10 PM

Haha, wish you videoed that.

3point5
Fri Jun 20th, 2014, 11:21 PM
It's ok to be stupid, it' not ok to be caught being stupid...

pretty sweet 240z in the background...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuBkzBGQAj6mDAMMIvK_sew

https://www.facebook.com/darius240z

15minutes of fame starts ... now...

The Black Knight
Sun Jun 22nd, 2014, 09:56 AM

I agree with you and what you're saying. Yes there are videos of CSC members doing burnouts during a parade. You're right the bike could have gotten away from one of them. However, I will say this at least. Where they are doing it is on a street that is very wide and the spectators are off on the sidelines. My issue with this guy, is he's doing a burnout and wheelie next to a damn pool with people at the pool!!!

I wouldn't could two shits if this guy did a burnout and wheelie at his own pool with no one around. I'd be fine with that. I'd just say what a waste of a good bike would be and then leave it at that. What gets me is his complete lack of regard for others around him. I mean come on, you know not only he and everyone else there was drunk. So that right there is a recipe for disaster. Drunk dudes trying to do stupid sh*t to impress drunk chicks. I've seen it all before and it's nothing new.

I'm not saying I've done dumb stuff on two or four wheels either. I'll be the first to admit I've gone on midnight booze cruises while on my ATV. The caveat to it though, is I only go on that ride when no one is around. I might have a friend or two that have tagged along on their ATV's but we're in the mountains riding on trails with no one on them in the middle of the night. Is it dangerous?? To a degree, but I've never been so completely screwed up that I couldn't ride. I don't enjoy the hangover the next morning so I don't drink to excess or vomiting. Yeah I've gotten rather lit up but still in control of myself. Again, I've only done this sort of thing in the mountains with no one else around. I wouldn't think for one moment to drink to the point of being very tipsy and then jumping on my GSX-R and going for a swift ride through town.

Again I think it goes back to what I've always said and that's if you want to turn yourself into a greasy stain somewhere, do it where no one else is around and can't be affected. Then it's just on you...

Jmetz
Sun Jun 22nd, 2014, 10:07 AM

I don't believe you.

bulldog
Mon Jun 23rd, 2014, 08:02 AM
I agree with you and what you're saying. Yes there are videos of CSC members doing burnouts during a parade. You're right the bike could have gotten away from one of them. However, I will say this at least. Where they are doing it is on a street that is very wide and the spectators are off on the sidelines. My issue with this guy, is he's doing a burnout and wheelie next to a damn pool with people at the pool!!!

I wouldn't could two shits if this guy did a burnout and wheelie at his own pool with no one around. I'd be fine with that. I'd just say what a waste of a good bike would be and then leave it at that. What gets me is his complete lack of regard for others around him. I mean come on, you know not only he and everyone else there was drunk. So that right there is a recipe for disaster. Drunk dudes trying to do stupid sh*t to impress drunk chicks. I've seen it all before and it's nothing new.

I'm not saying I've done dumb stuff on two or four wheels either. I'll be the first to admit I've gone on midnight booze cruises while on my ATV. The caveat to it though, is I only go on that ride when no one is around. I might have a friend or two that have tagged along on their ATV's but we're in the mountains riding on trails with no one on them in the middle of the night. Is it dangerous?? To a degree, but I've never been so completely screwed up that I couldn't ride. I don't enjoy the hangover the next morning so I don't drink to excess or vomiting. Yeah I've gotten rather lit up but still in control of myself. Again, I've only done this sort of thing in the mountains with no one else around. I wouldn't think for one moment to drink to the point of being very tipsy and then jumping on my GSX-R and going for a swift ride through town.

Again I think it goes back to what I've always said and that's if you want to turn yourself into a greasy stain somewhere, do it where no one else is around and can't be affected. Then it's just on you... I guess I see it a different way. All these people at that party seemed to be old enough to know what they were seeing and if they did not like it, they could have gone for the door. Yet they seemed to be ok with this and watched; therefore they assumed a bit of responsibility. Now a St Patrick's day parade is a public event where there are hundreds of people on one block and they came to see a parade and not to risk their lives hoping a sportbike stunter is good enough to not kill them (not even know unauthorized stunters would be a part of this). Lets be honest here and say during a burnout your speedo can easily get up to 60pmh+, so you don't think that is enough force to crash into a crowd a few feet away (or even the people in parade in front of them). See to me a private party you at least know what you are getting into and can leave yet a parade is kind of a surprise of what you get and very hard to turn around and leave when there are 20 people behind you packed in. Then lets not forget the police got on these riiders for doing burnouts telling them to stop...yet they continued and got a lot of support from other members of this club.

Plus you know how many CSC events I have been to and see people getting wasted and ride off.......

So all in all, many bad judgement calls have been made by nearly everyone at some time.

"greasy stain" huh.......sounds like a derogatory comment to Italians. Just odd as all races make bad decisions.....

#1Townie
Mon Jun 23rd, 2014, 08:16 AM
Hahaha at least the people at the party know what they are in for. Bikes... Booze... Wild times. You guys really think the people at the parade are ready to play dodge rocket? Or dirt bikes in skate parks.. Hell one year for the soco BBQ I remember being asked to out on a little stunt show at a park. In other words hey you guys should come to this busy park and ride wheelies for us while we drink.

vort3xr6
Mon Jun 23rd, 2014, 09:01 AM
Lol this thread. I have met Darius once or twice. He is actually a nice dude. Pretty much started the stunt scene. He was one of the very few that was able to actually make a good living by stunt riding. Big innovator on tricks too.

That 929 was one of his original stunt bikes...he has many of them.

Judge all you want. Looked like a killer birthday party.

Matty
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 12:18 AM
Lol this thread. I have met Darius once or twice. He is actually a nice dude. Pretty much started the stunt scene. He was one of the very few that was able to actually make a good living by stunt riding. Big innovator on tricks too.

That 929 was one of his original stunt bikes...he has many of them.

Judge all you want. Looked like a killer birthday party.

Darius is a cool dude, ridden with him a couple times when I've visited my boy, Bullo, dude with the black wife beater on playing DJ, another pro-stunter up in Oakland.

bulldog
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Amazing....two people who actually know the guy vouch he is cool! Maybe this should teach people a lesson to not judge someone so quick based on stereotypes....just sayin :dunno:

#1Townie
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 07:56 AM
Amazing....two people who actually know the guy vouch he is cool! Maybe this should teach people a lesson to not judge someone so quick based on stereotypes....just sayin :dunno:

Na man he's a giant dick. Doesn't matter what he's done in his life we have 30 seconds of video to judge him off.

Still wish I had half his skill on a bike.

birchyboy
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Na man he's a giant dick. Doesn't matter what he's done in his life we have 30 seconds of video to judge him off.

Still wish I had half his skill on a bike.

You do...the crashing half :)

bulldog
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 08:39 AM

Still wish I had half his skill on a bike. Yeah and from that 30 seconds we should all conclude he sucks at stunts too!

Yeah right, just watched a video of him doing some sick stunts...sick circle wheelies.

I believe this is the guy, Darius Khashabi:

The Black Knight
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 08:48 AM

Hell I know many cool people as well. Doesn't mean they haven't done a bunch of stupid shit though. I'm in the same boat. I'm a very good guy but I've done my share of stupid stuff as well. The difference is I stopped doing it and well I grew up. Something a lot of people fail to do and that's grow up in life.

j0ker
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 08:57 AM
I am actively trying NOT to grow up.

bulldog
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Hell I know many cool people as well. Doesn't mean they haven't done a bunch of stupid shit though. I'm in the same boat. I'm a very good guy but I've done my share of stupid stuff as well. The difference is I stopped doing it and well I grew up. Something a lot of people fail to do and that's grow up in life. I guess that is all a matter of perspective though. For example I know many adults who feel that a grown man racing is not the smartest idea since it is a huge risk (especially with kids), yet you seem to do it. Just saying some may feel that way about stunters and others may feel the same about racers.

Although I ain't hatin on nobody as I try my best to not do this anymore.

I am actively trying NOT to grow up. I am at least trying to stay as young as I can body wise. Jack LaLane (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne) is still my hero for what he did in his old age.

birchyboy
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 09:04 AM
To each their own. If you want to, party like there's no tomorrow because there may not be.

j0ker
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 09:07 AM

I KNEW I had seen that pool before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BURruPwgu94#t=14

The Black Knight
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 09:16 AM
I guess that is all a matter of perspective though. For example I know many adults who feel that a grown man racing is not the smartest idea since it is a huge risk (especially with kids), yet you seem to do it. Just saying some may feel that way about stunters and others may feel the same about racers.

Although I ain't hatin on nobody as I try my best to not do this anymore.

I am at least trying to stay as young as I can body wise. Jack LaLane (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_LaLanne) is still my hero for what he did in his old age.

Oh I agree that road racing is just as dangerous but it is done in a controlled environment. And since when did I have kids?? This is some news abeit scary news for me lol!! I would of thought I'd remember if I had a kid(s) or not. Then again, that could go back to that whole doing stupid shit and not remembering it when I was younger thing :D

bulldog
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Oh I agree that road racing is just as dangerous but it is done in a controlled environment. And since when did I have kids?? This is some news abeit scary news for me lol!! I would of thought I'd remember if I had a kid(s) or not. Then again, that could go back to that whole doing stupid shit and not remembering it when I was younger thing :D I was just saying in general how I have heard people say that, didn't mean you personally have kids; I of course know very little about you, so I would not assume. I only said you were a racer because I knew you were in past and your avatar shows who I assume is you.

But to play devils advocate: Even though racing is on a controlled environment does not mean it is not a huge risk (Bob Spiderman and Gene Bazil:RIP, really scared me on this). No controlled environment can prevent the injuries that could happen that would change your life in a heartbeat. I come from a uncle who is a paraplegic and happened in a wreck nearly 30 years ago and I've seen what he has gone through; 50+ surgeries. Putting yourself in risk every race is to some "immature" and not growing up as are the risks really worth it. (again I have no problem with racers though as I do feel people should be able to choose what they want; just saying this in comparison to a guy stunting in his back yard and how perspective is different with some people)

P.S. If you don't think "spectators" don't get hurt at road races talk to Matty!

#1Townie
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Yeah and from that 30 seconds we should all conclude he sucks at stunts too!

Yeah right, just watched a video of him doing some sick stunts...sick circle wheelies.

I believe this is the guy, Darius Khashabi:

Yes that would be him.

bulldog
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Yes that would be him. Guy has talent for sure!!!! I was going to post his compilation video, but figured it would cause more hate

#1Townie
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Guy has talent for sure!!!! I was going to post his compilation video, but figured it would cause more hate

Yeah I was trying to leave out he was because the whole stunter debate. But that dude is a bad man on a bike. He was the inspiration to a lot of people in the word of stunting.

Still think its funny that so many people wanted to bash him on this clip and yet have no idea how much money he made riding his bike.

Stunt riding is kind of like a rockstar lifestyle. Its what people want to see. But hey he's just a jursey shore db.

bulldog
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Yeah I was trying to leave out he was because the whole stunter debate. But that dude is a bad man on a bike. He was the inspiration to a lot of people in the word of stunting.

Still think its funny that so many people wanted to bash him on this clip and yet have no idea how much money he made riding his bike.

Stunt riding is kind of like a rockstar lifestyle. Its what people want to see. But hey he's just a jursey shore db. People have no idea how hard circle wheelies are; such a true test of a great stunter to do them!

Here is a cool fact on him; he is one of original members of SBFreaks. SBFreaks organizes one of the largest rides to "SUPPORT THE TROOPS" and not only organizes the rides, but donates a percentage of the $10 entry fee (10,000+ bikes attend) to "Sac to Bay Support" fund.

One of the largest organized motorcycle rides in the bay area is put together by SBF. This ride is known as Sac To The Bay.
Sac To The Bay is an annual ride from Sacramento (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacramento) to an alternating destination in the Bay Area (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_Area). This event was created in 2001 to show support of our "TROOPS" because of all the protests happening in the Bay area at the time. In 2004 this event has changed to an annual "RIDE" which involves 4 stops from sacramento to the bay area. Traditionally, after Sac to the Bay, SBF hosts a party where everyone gets together and socializes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SBFreaks
https://www.facebook.com/events/245729175442560/

Yeah what a bad guy! hahaha

blaircsf
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 12:47 PM
I was just saying in general how I have heard people say that, didn't mean you personally have kids; I of course know very little about you, so I would not assume. I only said you were a racer because I knew you were in past and your avatar shows who I assume is you.

<clip>
The Black Knight is Valentino Rossi? Nice, didn't know he was on the board... :shocked:

:D

bulldog
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 12:53 PM
The Black Knight is Valentino Rossi? Nice, didn't know he was on the board... :shocked:

:D Yeah guess not all of us are as good with a magnifying glass as you...coincidence or practice when peeing???????? :lol:

j0ker
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Yeah guess not all of us are as good with a magnifying glass as you...coincidence or practice when peeing???????? :lol:

You just need to watch more MotoGP. :)

bulldog
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 02:18 PM
You just need to watch more MotoGP. :) I use to, just found that UFC was much more bloody :lol:

Pointed out now I can see the number 46...just common for racers on this site to have a avatar of themselves....my bad. Point was still the same at least :D

mdub
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 04:00 PM

I KNEW I had seen ...

Good for him. Lucky basterd..

The Black Knight
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 05:30 PM
The Black Knight is Valentino Rossi? Nice, didn't know he was on the board... http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/smilies/shocked.gif

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif
Why yes, yes I am... :D

I was just saying in general how I have heard people say that, didn't mean you personally have kids; I of course know very little about you, so I would not assume. I only said you were a racer because I knew you were in past and your avatar shows who I assume is you.

But to play devils advocate: Even though racing is on a controlled environment does not mean it is not a huge risk (Bob Spiderman and Gene Bazil:RIP, really scared me on this). No controlled environment can prevent the injuries that could happen that would change your life in a heartbeat. I come from a uncle who is a paraplegic and happened in a wreck nearly 30 years ago and I've seen what he has gone through; 50+ surgeries. Putting yourself in risk every race is to some "immature" and not growing up as are the risks really worth it. (again I have no problem with racers though as I do feel people should be able to choose what they want; just saying this in comparison to a guy stunting in his back yard and how perspective is different with some people)

P.S. If you don't think "spectators" don't get hurt at road races talk to Matty!
You're right to a degree that perception or perspective as you put it is different from both sides of the fence. I will say that on a racetrack, you know what you're getting yourself into. You've signed a waiver and accept full responsibility when you step out onto the track circuit. There are risks at the track, but those risks are deemed acceptable by those who ride it.

To me popping a wheelie next to a pool full of party goers is an unacceptable risk. Mainly due to the fact that most people aren't expecting that. I'm sure his burnout and wheelie were impromptu and no one really expected it. Too me, that's an immature act. Too me, it's very foolish and disrespectful of those around you.

Going down at the track isn't immature, it's an accident. Part of the nature of the beast when you push your own limits in a controlled environment. At the track, there are no people within feet of you spectating, no people on cell phones, no cops, no inattentive drivers. It's a controlled environment. If anything taking your riding to a closed course is the "grown up" thing to do.

Guy has talent for sure!!!! I was going to post his compilation video, but figured it would cause more hate

I don't think anyone is "hating" on "Stunters". Least that's not the vibe I'm getting from the dissenters in this thread. I personally don't care what stunters do. I respect their talent and realize it takes lots of time and dedication to become proficient at it. It's just never been a facet of sportbike riding that's appealed to me. However, people that do Stunts have my respect as they can do something that I can't. Closest I've come to pulling a stunt is the front end coming up into a wheelie out of T4 at PMP as I went down the hill.

#1Townie
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 05:48 PM

You're right to a degree that perception or perspective as you put it is different from both sides of the fence. I will say that on a racetrack, you know what you're getting yourself into. You've signed a waiver and accept full responsibility when you step out onto the track circuit. There are risks at the track, but those risks are deemed acceptable by those who ride it.

To me popping a wheelie next to a pool full of party goers is an unacceptable risk. Mainly due to the fact that most people aren't expecting that. I'm sure his burnout and wheelie were impromptu and no one really expected it. Too me, that's an immature act. Too me, it's very foolish and disrespectful of those around you.

Going down at the track isn't immature, it's an accident. Part of the nature of the beast when you push your own limits in a controlled environment. At the track, there are no people within feet of you spectating, no people on cell phones, no cops, no inattentive drivers. It's a controlled environment. If anything taking your riding to a closed course is the "grown up" thing to do.

I don't think anyone is "hating" on "Stunters". Least that's not the vibe I'm getting from the dissenters in this thread. I personally don't care what stunters do. I respect their talent and realize it takes lots of time and dedication to become proficient at it. It's just never been a facet of sportbike riding that's appealed to me. However, people that do Stunts have my respect as they can do something that I can't. Closest I've come to pulling a stunt is the front end coming up into a wheelie out of T4 at PMP as I went down the hill.

Pool full of who? When the big bike went in no one was in the pool. Yeah the pocket bike got a little close.

Honestly you're stretching this a bit man.

Also you must not have ever been to an party like this. If you think this was wild you should see the parties the fmx guys have. We threw a helmet on a guy and threw him through a door. Why? Just because. Also the drunken 50 races would get waaaaaay out of control.

Man that lifestyle is very very different. The old saying work hard play hard is a understatement.

I don't think anyone is bashing stunters but this guy really is good people and to see his whole life judged and even the future of our country being called into question over one very short clip where no one was even hurt is absurd.

The Black Knight
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Pool full of who? When the big bike went in no one was in the pool. Yeah the pocket bike got a little close.

Honestly you're stretching this a bit man.

Also you must not have ever been to an party like this. If you think this was wild you should see the parties the fmx guys have. We threw a helmet on a guy and threw him through a door. Why? Just because. Also the drunken 50 races would get waaaaaay out of control.

Man that lifestyle is very very different. The old saying work hard play hard is a understatement.

I don't think anyone is bashing stunters but this guy really is good people and to see his whole life judged and even the future of our country being called into question over one very short clip where no one was even hurt is absurd.

No, I never have been to a party like this one. Honestly, never cared to go to parties much in my youth. I've been to parties, just really seemed to me as nothing more than a big waste of time. Most of the time(in my highschool years) I was working and never had time for parties. When I got older(20's) I worked more, and had bills. Again, I always had something more important to do than party.

When it comes to parties I'm exceptionally introverted at times and I honestly don't care to be in places with people that I don't know. I don't have anxiety disorder but if I don't know, chances are I don't want to party with you. I have my small circle of friends that I run with and that's how I like it. I am very cordial to people I meet, but don't seek to become best friends with everyone I meet.

#1Townie
Tue Jun 24th, 2014, 10:00 PM
No, I never have been to a party like this one. Honestly, never cared to go to parties much in my youth. I've been to parties, just really seemed to me as nothing more than a big waste of time. Most of the time(in my highschool years) I was working and never had time for parties. When I got older(20's) I worked more, and had bills. Again, I always had something more important to do than party.

When it comes to parties I'm exceptionally introverted at times and I honestly don't care to be in places with people that I don't know. I don't have anxiety disorder but if I don't know, chances are I don't want to party with you. I have my small circle of friends that I run with and that's how I like it. I am very cordial to people I meet, but don't seek to become best friends with everyone I meet.

And there is nothing wrong with that man. Just remember you're judging a lifestyle you know nothing about. Its not a bad thing you don't know about it. Its your choice. Just different paths. Just try to be a little more open minded.

I can tell you from being at parties like this one the chaos is why people go. Its for some people and for a lot its too much. Now days I probably wouldn't stick around much buy its just because I can't get on that level anymore.

bulldog
Wed Jun 25th, 2014, 07:46 AM

Townie actually said a lot what I was going to say. I will add that the entire point of this was to not judge people too fast over a 30 second clip we see on the net; as I showed above this guy has actually done good things on their "Support the Troops" rides, so it seems like he is good guy overall. Way too many people are quick to judge people when they do not know the full story. At least you were man enough to come back and discuss your points as most the people on this thread that made their comments weren't man enough to do that....I give you props there man. (It is actually why I have come to respect Townie; like me, he is not scared to stand out and express how he feels even if it means people don't like him)

As for the house parties I do feel way different on them than you. I feel they are very unsafe and can be a huge risk to go to; so when a person goes to one they should assume some risk. We are talking about pretty much a bar with no rules at a person's house! Guess I learned the hard way because I was stabbed at a house party when I was 19; I know what you think, but I tried my best to leave the situation, but when you have 6 guys blocking you telling you the only way to get out is to go through them.

As for this guys party there is no way he started to rev that bike and not every person in the party knew what it was. At that point that was enough notice for someone to get out of the way....if they continued to stay near it, I say they knew the risk and didn't care; done this myself watching stunters many times and honestly if one wrecked and hit me I would take some responsibility as I sat there and watched them! Plus seeing the video Mdub posted I think this is actually his house so people came to his party....remember this is also a crew that hangs together and probably are like a family, so I doubt he would intentionally try to hurt someone (as Townie said, there clearly was nobody in pool)! Funniest part is this guy has earned a lot of money stunting (found he was one of the original stunters many years back) so all this talk about "mommy and daddy" or "rich kid" was all false as he earned this. Again a stereotype came through fast that a guy like him must have got money handed to him.

As for racing, I was meaning more that it can be viewed as immature to some because it is a huge risk. Even if you are ok with hurting yourself, think what it would do to the people around you if you did happen to die (I pray that never happens to any racer, but it is the facts). This is why it could be considered to some as "immature" because a lot of people get older and see it is not worth the risk to yourself and what it could do to others around. Yet saying that I've rode sportbikes for over 19 years and I have got that lecture from my mom; why, because she cares and worries.

#1Townie
Wed Jun 25th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Townie actually said a lot what I was going to say. I will add that the entire point of this was to not judge people too fast over a 30 second clip we see on the net; as I showed above this guy has actually done good things on their "Support the Troops" rides, so it seems like he is good guy overall. Way too many people are quick to judge people when they do not know the full story. At least you were man enough to come back and discuss your points as most the people on this thread that made their comments weren't man enough to do that....I give you props there man. (It is actually why I have come to respect Townie; like me, he is not scared to stand out and express how he feels even if it means people don't like him)

As for the house parties I do feel way different on them than you. I feel they are very unsafe and can be a huge risk to go to; so when a person goes to one they should assume some risk. We are talking about pretty much a bar with no rules at a person's house! Guess I learned the hard way because I was stabbed at a house party when I was 19; I know what you think, but I tried my best to leave the situation, but when you have 6 guys blocking you telling you the only way to get out is to go through them.

As for this guys party there is no way he started to rev that bike and not every person in the party knew what it was. At that point that was enough notice for someone to get out of the way....if they continued to stay near it, I say they knew the risk and didn't care; done this myself watching stunters many times and honestly if one wrecked and hit me I would take some responsibility as I sat there and watched them! Plus seeing the video Mdub posted I think this is actually his house so people came to his party....remember this is also a crew that hangs together and probably are like a family, so I doubt he would intentionally try to hurt someone (as Townie said, there clearly was nobody in pool)! Funniest part is this guy has earned a lot of money stunting (found he was one of the original stunters many years back) so all this talk about "mommy and daddy" or "rich kid" was all false as he earned this. Again a stereotype came through fast that a guy like him must have got money handed to him.

As for racing, I was meaning more that it can be viewed as immature to some because it is a huge risk. Even if you are ok with hurting yourself, think what it would do to the people around you if you did happen to die (I pray that never happens to any racer, but it is the facts). This is why it could be considered to some as "immature" because a lot of people get older and see it is not worth the risk to yourself and what it could do to others around. Yet saying that I've rode sportbikes for over 19 years and I have got that lecture from my mom; why, because she cares and worries.

Don't have time to edit out the none part I will correct. But darius had money before stunting. The joke in the stunt world for a long time was that people had to have money to make money stunting.

bulldog
Wed Jun 25th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Don't have time to edit out the none part I will correct. But darius had money before stunting. The joke in the stunt world for a long time was that people had to have money to make money stunting. Interesting...oh well, still why hate when most people wouldn't complain if they were born into money...not like it was their choice.

Yeah that was the reason I never got good at stunting. Wrecked once perfecting my wheelies and was upset my only bike broke because of me. If I were rich I'd not care and have a few backups and a dedicated stunt bike. Same with racing....takes money to race...or you become poor doing it as very few people make money off it.