PDA

View Full Version : R2SL Needs YOU!

shacheri
Thu Nov 3rd, 2005, 01:22 PM
November 15th - 6pm to 9pm
Racing 2 Save Lives Headquarters
2605 W. 8th Ave.
(next to comCables and Faster)

We are holding a "Kick Off" meeting for the 2006 Event Season.

With the addition of Eric Bostrom as our Celebrity partner, and other significant developments on the horizon, we need some highly qualified and very committed volunteers to help us handle some of the various details for this.

Racing 2 Save Lives, otherwise known as R2SL, is quickly gaining national attention. We are building an exceptional organization, with a growing reputation in the riding and racing community for hosting an incredible event. AND successfully raising money to support very deserving Children's Charities, while having a great time doing it!

If you would like to be a part of this team, can keep your commitments, and will add value to what we are doing, please RSVP to this post.

For more information you may also email me at:
srfoxworthy@speedtrail.net

thanks!

sharon foxworthy
president

Vance
Thu Nov 3rd, 2005, 01:46 PM
RSVP'ing & responding via email to provided address

~Barn~
Thu Nov 3rd, 2005, 01:56 PM
You have your Director of ill-received rants now, Sharon. :D

On a serious note though, I'm really glad that R2SL is taking off like this, getting the celebrity attention it has, and just basically continuing full-speed despite Colorado's recent issue with track closures. A truly awesome event. You guys do a wonderful job. :up:

I'll troll this thread and gauge what kind of effort I can commit too. If anything, I'd just like to go to the kick-off meeting to see what the latest is.

rforsythe
Thu Nov 3rd, 2005, 01:58 PM
Also make sure you're at the International Motorcycle Show on Saturday Nov 19th sometime between noon and 4! Eric Bostrom will be there to meet local riders, and we'll have personally-autographed schwag available for a donation (all proceeds for charity, of course). :up:

Not a bad deal for the price of admission this year, eh? :)

AshliRider44
Thu Nov 3rd, 2005, 02:01 PM
I'll definately be involved with this. :up:

Filo
Thu Nov 3rd, 2005, 08:50 PM
Sharon,

You can count me in again this year...

Adam

green_zx7r
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 08:33 AM
I'd be interested.

My only issue is Nov. 15... The board of members are visiting our office and I've got meetings until late.

Otherwise, I'd like to be involved with R2SL.

Yusuke

Spiderman
Mon Nov 14th, 2005, 12:38 PM
I will try and make this meeting (not 100% sure if I'll be able to though).

I made this post an announcement and added it to the calendar. Hopefully that will help 8)

FZRguy
Mon Nov 14th, 2005, 12:47 PM
I'm planning on being at the meeting.

shacheri
Mon Nov 14th, 2005, 12:50 PM
thanks Guys! see you then!