PDA

View Full Version : Pmp Sunday

mauser72
Fri Jul 25th, 2014, 11:00 AM
Anyone heading to pueblo on Sunday? I don't want to get out there and be the only one on track

The Black Knight
Fri Jul 25th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Anyone heading to pueblo on Sunday? I don't want to get out there and be the only one on track

I'm planning on going down. Doing a half day session. Probably go 8AM-12 session. Dude and why not be the only guy on track?? I loved it last time I was there. Just me and my friend and we had the whole track to ourselves during the bike sessions. Only one car showed up for the car sessions. If anything it's nice not to deal with a ton of traffic on track and in the pits. Just an easy day and lots of fun.

mauser72
Fri Jul 25th, 2014, 11:18 AM
I just wanted to make sure at least one person was out there to see me if I go down

The Black Knight
Fri Jul 25th, 2014, 11:33 AM
I just wanted to make sure at least one person was out there to see me if I go down

They should have people working that keep an eye out for everyone. I know the lady at the booth was getting ready to call in my friend Eli when he went for an off track excursion. He didn't go down so she didn't radio it in. He just ran off and came back on. I remember seeing some of the workers running around the paddock the whole time we were there.

The Black Knight
Sun Jul 27th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Another picture perfect day in Pueblo. Had the track to myself except for two KTM's that ran when I would come in. Can't beat the weather down here either. Nice cool breeze all morning.

Hi11Zone
Sun Jul 27th, 2014, 01:06 PM
how much just to use the track urself, i meen sure id like a buddy to come, just curious

The Black Knight
Sun Jul 27th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Not sure how much it is to use the track for private use. But it was a $100 for half day for me. I lucked out with being on track by myself.

Hi11Zone
Sun Jul 27th, 2014, 01:43 PM
so its 200$ for a full day. i figured 100$ for a full day. whoooooo

The Black Knight
Sun Jul 27th, 2014, 02:28 PM
so its 200$ for a full day. i figured 100$ for a full day. whoooooo

$100 - Half Day, $150 - Full Day