Cleveland
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 07:21 AM
see... size does matter!!

konichd
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 07:23 AM
:shock:

Keyser Soze
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 07:24 AM
"What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle."

konichd
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 07:27 AM
So whats the story Batman? ;)

hrvstofsrrw
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 07:50 AM
saw this on vwvortex apparently some guy slept with some crazy assholes EX wife and the asshole found out.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2274233

cool paint color though :lol:

Mother Goose
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I'd still drive it :lol:

Butterfly
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 08:57 AM
That's one bitter man :lol: Let her go!

AshliRider44
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 09:34 AM
:lol: thats AWESOME!!!!!! :guns:

Suki
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 09:37 AM
lamest advertisement for Mt Dew EVER!!! :lol:

konichd
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Does anyone have any good revenge stories?

For instance, why didn't the guy go after his wife? Why do after some guy that probably has no idea whats going on?

When I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me did I go after the guy? NO, because he had no clue. My girlfriend had a clue when she drove her car 2 miles without oil in it and locked the engine up. BIOTCH!

:321:

Suki
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 09:54 AM
never cheated or been cheated on. cant think of any type of revenge that was either played on me or that i did to any of my ex's. Karma always works it's magic and people that do wrong by other's will find themselves getting it right up there ass. I strongly believe it and so far every person that i've had the pleasure of witnessing in all their whoring, asshole, bitch glory has gotten it back ten folds. kudos to karma, i love that fucker!

now siblings... on the other hand :lol: lets just say that my sister now looks in her drinks before slamming them :D :lol:

AshliRider44
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 10:04 AM
I agree with Suki on the sibling thing :lol:

As for revenge stories-- mine kinda fell into my lap. I dated a guy for five years all through high school and then my freshman year of college. Turns out he'd been fucking my best friend for the last six months we were together-- I had stopped sleeping with him a year before that because I suspected that he cheated on me in Vegas and I told him that he needed to prove to me by bing celibate (is that how you spell it??) for a year and get an aids test etc to prove to me he wanted it to work out. So anyway, I find out and we break up the bitch knows to stay away from me (obviously she KNEW we were together) so I pull up to a gas station to meet with some peeps before we go on a ride one weekend and she rolls up on the back of this guys bike :lol: I call my ex and ask him where she is and he tells me "at a bachelorette party" NOT!!! LOL she was cheating on him too--thank god I stopped sleeping with him when I did and got myself checked out.... who knows what diseases that guy is carrying now :321: :doublefinger:

konichd
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Lets hear the story Suki!

:D

Suki
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 10:56 AM
lol, my sister is just the easiest target for pranks, she'll fall for just about anything. last summer we were at eachother's throat constantly. She likes to present herself as being all prim and proper and of the upper class... those that know her know otherwise. When she gets drunk, she gets wild, obnoxious and just turns into a bitch.

So she started acting up and talking down to me infront of her date and mine and i finally got fed up with it and told her to go order a round of shots. While she was up at the bar i took the ashtray and dumped it into her beer, mixed it around a bit and set it abit behind mine. when she came back we took the shots, then i told her "slam your beer bitch it's getting warm!"

so she walked around for about an hour with ashes in her teeth and in the corner of her mouth, thinking that everyone was smiling because she was just the life of the party :lol:

I'll leave it at that since it's the cleanest prank. :lol:

I`m Batman
Fri Nov 4th, 2005, 11:53 AM
So whats the story Batman? ;)

sorry, that's not my car... just found the picture somewhere.

the color does goes nicely with black leather tho...

~Barn~
Sat Nov 5th, 2005, 03:32 PM
I'd still drive it

:lol:

Fly boy
Mon Nov 7th, 2005, 04:38 PM
thats a sweet paint job. Wonder if they did the outside as well.

Project Sh*tbox
Wed Nov 9th, 2005, 01:00 AM
So-

I had dated this girl on and off for a couple years, and we were more or less done with, except for being just friends. She still hung out with me and my friends and everything was cool. She started hanging out a lot with one particular friend, and knowing how he operates, I adressed them both on seperate occasions; "I don't care if you two date, or screw, or whatever, just don't hide shit from me me and be all shady about stuff." They both assured me that nothing was goin on and everything was on the up and up. At that, I let it go.

Months later at a party at my house, she came to me in tears, and confessed that she had slept with him once and felt horrible about keeping it from me. I was pissed, and went to chill in my room. I was just steamed that one of my buddies that I'd known since childhood and a girl that I care about a lot would keep shit fom me, even when I addressed it directly. He came in my room and apologised, and tried to make amends.

The kicker of the entire deal is that after I found out he had fucked her, I didn't feel nearly as guilty for fucking his ex-wife 3 times. I proceded to tell him that I fucked his ex-wife 3 times, and we went back to the keg and topped off our beers.

True story.

-ASC