PDA

View Full Version : Ralph seriously... What the F is up with this website?

~Barn~
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Both from my house and from my work. It's been like this for at least a month. Site won't load about 1/5 of the time I try to access. Or sometimes it'll load in some sort of shit "text only" mode (I'll screenshot that when I can remember). Also sometimes it loads and then submitting a post ends up choking on itself. I mean yes... 80% of the time it's good, but man...

Is anybody else seeing a lack of stability, or is this just me?

https://gkioxg.dm2301.livefilestore.com/y2pylsmtlvVxJnyHPlEZ7vLqtoztQ6ySu-IN-ruNqnsAHubX4_V5Il4EjnsohfxTgETFbfrg9wdpjAQRCqVTPmb xvi5x2giptXX0VsL-ZeTDIg/Capture1.JPG

j0ker
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 09:34 PM
I don't see the problems you are having Barn. It *might* be your provider as I see you are having timeouts on name resolution in your window. Try testing other sites like yahoo.com or google to see if they respond the same.

The Black Knight
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 09:35 PM
I'm getting the same thing from all three of my devices(Droid, Laptop and PC). The site seems to run best from my Droid. Laptop it stalls out and acts weird. It does the thing that you mentioned and brings up some weird text. The background goes all white and all the text is on the left hand side of the page. On my Gateway PC, it just won't load at times and gives me the page cannot be displayed correctly.

I am using Firefox on all three platforms.

I don't see the problems you are having Barn. It *might* be your provider as I see you are having timeouts on name resolution in your window. Try testing other sites like yahoo.com or google to see if they respond the same.
I'm with Barn on this. Also it only happens with this website. All other websites I frequent never give me this problem. The only other site I visit that seems to run slow at times is the Camaro5.com forum I'm on. Ebay, Comcast, Craigslist, MotoGP.com, Jemsite Forums, Crash.net sites all work great.

~Barn~
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 09:48 PM
It's definitely only the CSC; as you can see in my CLI, the DNS resolved fine (hence the IP being the true ping destination). Also why I showed another website "up" side-by-side. The provider at my work isn't Xfinity (like at my house) and yeah, it happens there also. Here's a load screen I got just a few moments ago, in all its horrible splendor:

https://gkioxg.dm2301.livefilestore.com/y2pUYhLWoUNtsG6hKyEAWdVmy8cIDaVLAIP6piBBnj9KgKEUCf VcEq6YTCAy1_G_z46cG5RZe_vilovlvR4zhTB3-K2fmRtxnAu12zC-NkHH1s/Capture2.JPG

AOK303
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 09:56 PM
since the last major crash it times out on me all the time i cant open more then one link and its a wrap

The Black Knight
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 10:00 PM
It's definitely only the CSC; as you can see in my CLI, the DNS resolved fine (hence the IP being the true ping destination). Also why I showed another website "up" side-by-side. The provider at my work isn't Xfinity (like at my house) and yeah, it happens there also. Here's a load screen I got just a few moments ago, in all it's horrible splendor:

https://gkioxg.dm2301.livefilestore.com/y2pUYhLWoUNtsG6hKyEAWdVmy8cIDaVLAIP6piBBnj9KgKEUCf VcEq6YTCAy1_G_z46cG5RZe_vilovlvR4zhTB3-K2fmRtxnAu12zC-NkHH1s/Capture2.JPG
At least you get some structure on your page Barn. For me when it does something similar it just loads all white background and then stacks everything on the left in "blue hyperlink" color.

since the last major crash it times out on me all the time i cant open more then one link and its a wrap

Same here, unless I've visited a certain thread a lot it won't load very well. Sometimes it works great others not so much.

~Barn~
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 10:06 PM
At least you get some structure on your page Barn. For me when it does something similar it just loads all white background and then stacks everything on the left in "blue hyperlink" color. <Snip...>

What you just described is actually the more common mis-load of the home page. The CSC has regrettably been dying a slow death for awhile now (and its members continue to resuscitate it - be proud of this) but with these site failures happening so badly now, its like an ironic insult to the injury. =\

~Barn~
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 10:22 PM
https://gkioxg.dm2301.livefilestore.com/y2pP67sxsB0Ss2jUxKkICxTzWxpnJnMJh2KW3MVFiVcRf1S9s3 YTHfapU21qZH5uuR54XOSc8ctLbf8wyufMVhE80RgduWjsRDmX pJ28Np_f2Q/Capture3.JPG

j0ker
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Weird I don't have any of those problems. I'm on comcast using chrome.

~Barn~
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 11:04 PM
So I thought I was onto something there for a bit. Downloaded the current Chrome browser and the site actually did seem to perform better for a moment. Maybe it even still is, considering I'm posting this with Chrome. But yeah.... Page refreshes seemed stable, I was able to click "Edit" and easily get back into an old post without a timeout, but then this...

https://gkioxg.dm2301.livefilestore.com/y2p6sgJm7GXarDqy5f76G0CSavrH36wfQ41hLBAqRkKvYe_wAM wboFBHZOYp9qZlDIh87meAfdC_HGhBClj6yapBtmVEDku95oW5 Evfngwzj-8/Capture4.JPG

Death.

~Barn~
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 11:10 PM
Yeah, I can tell that the web server is still having problems [glacial page loads], but Chrome does seem to be a bit more resistant to the timeout threshold. I mean I guess this could be the start of a new appreciation for Google's browser, but I'd rather the site get sorted out if at all possible. And... well yeah. I'm not changing to Chrome. :lol:

Ralph, I know you're busy but you should take up one of the many offers to get some help with site operations. Get this train back on the tracks!

birchyboy
Fri Aug 8th, 2014, 11:33 PM
Weird I don't have any of those problems. I'm on comcast using chrome.

+1

Kim-n-Dean
Sat Aug 9th, 2014, 08:45 AM
I've been bitchin' about this for a while. A lot of my responses to people in other threads contain, "what the fuck is wrong with this site?!?!"

I experience all the above listed problems. I'm on Comcast and Firefox, but you can use IE and get the same results. People tell me the MRA site is the same way...

Bueller
Sat Aug 9th, 2014, 08:57 AM
I am having a lot of the same, mostly timeouts. Comcast/ Firefox @ home and it is absolutely horrible on my android phone. Seems to be worst during the day and seems to work better after hours.

I reload often.

j0ker
Sat Aug 9th, 2014, 10:03 AM
One of you IT goons should setup monitoring of this server from your personal lab at home, I know at least one of you has something going on like whatsupgold or some other nonsense. Lets get to the bottom of this. Are there any metrics from the server itself or the hosting company?

blaircsf
Sat Aug 9th, 2014, 02:48 PM
It comes and goes for me, I believe Ralph mentioned some ddos and rate limiting the last time.

Wrider
Sat Aug 9th, 2014, 09:44 PM
I don't have any of these problems. I've had them before, but haven't had them in months.

TFOGGuys
Sat Aug 9th, 2014, 10:23 PM
One of you IT goons should setup monitoring of this server from your personal lab at home, I know at least one of you has something going on like whatsupgold or some other nonsense. Lets get to the bottom of this. Are there any metrics from the server itself or the hosting company?

Ralph hosts it on a 486 DX2 over dialup...

FZRguy
Sun Aug 10th, 2014, 12:10 AM
Doh!

~Barn~
Sun Aug 10th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Bump it!

bulldog
Mon Aug 11th, 2014, 07:55 AM
I say 1 out of 5 times when I come on here I get a "server not responding" page. I hit refresh and it usually comes up on first or second try. Another issue I find is I reply to a post and hit submit and shows I am logged out...odd as I was posting moments before....doesn't happen that often though.

Gramps
Mon Aug 11th, 2014, 08:02 AM
A little quirky from here as well. It does seem to be better lately but it happened to me this morning.

Mother Goose
Mon Aug 11th, 2014, 10:26 AM
I usually go to the "new posts" button, then open up a few tabs of the ones I want to check out. If I do too many at once, it flips out on me. Same thing with the MRA forum.

UHATEIT
Mon Aug 11th, 2014, 04:10 PM
The website is ungodly slow on my cell phone. It will sometimes just not load a page at all, so I have to click the "X" and then refresh numerous times for pages to load. It's just not that good on my cell phone. Thats my complaint

Nolan
Tue Aug 12th, 2014, 06:06 PM
I don't know what all these whiners are complaining about. It works fine for me.

For my tinfoil hat moment... How many of you that are having issues are not a paying member of the site? Conspiracy? Maybe?

#1Townie
Tue Aug 12th, 2014, 06:22 PM
I don't know what all these whiners are complaining about. It works fine for me.

For my tinfoil hat moment... How many of you that are having issues are not a paying member of the site? Conspiracy? Maybe?

Hmmmmm.... Sounds like a bf4 argument.

The Black Knight
Tue Aug 12th, 2014, 07:14 PM

Tell me where I can go sign up and I will. I put a PM to Ralph and he hasn't replied back yet. However, I asked him for information to become a yearly member. I'd do it via paypal but haven't heard back from him. I know he foots the bill for the website and I appreciate it, I'd like to help out if I can. I've been here since 2004 and have never been a paying supporter.

Thanks for the "you don't pay" blast, we all who don't pay appreciate getting called out by that. FWIW, this thread was started by Barn who is a Lifetime Supporter and I was just lending some information to back up his claim that he's having issues as many of us are.

Nolan
Tue Aug 12th, 2014, 07:16 PM
I was just being a smart ass. Don't take offense. Sarcasm doesn't have a tone of voice via the Internet.

#1Townie
Tue Aug 12th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Bk is pissed!!!

The Black Knight
Tue Aug 12th, 2014, 08:11 PM
Bk is pissed!!!

Never :D

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Aug 12th, 2014, 08:24 PM
...Sarcasm doesn't have a tone of voice via the Internet.Ain't that the truth!! That's why I hate conversing over the internet (yeah, yeah, yeah). Yet, we bitch at each other all day on the internet with no facial expressions or tone of voice. I LOVE being a smart ass, but I never know if people think I'm being an asshole, retarded or sarcastic. I would like to think that I'm being clever, but that's only because I have a bong in one hand and a Colorado Bull Dog in the other...

The Black Knight
Tue Aug 12th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Ain't that the truth!! That's why I hate conversing over the internet (yeah, yeah, yeah). Yet, we bitch at each other all day on the internet with no facial expressions or tone of voice. I LOVE being a smart ass, but I never know if people think I'm being an asshole, retarded or sarcastic. I would like to think that I'm being clever, but that's only because I have a bong in one hand and a Colorado Bull Dog in the other...
We just need a new style of forum where we can all leave video messages for each other. That way we can see the facial expressions and grasp the sarcasm used when people speak. Or it would take smack talking to a whole new level :D

j0ker
Tue Aug 12th, 2014, 09:46 PM
We just need a new style of forum where we can all leave video messages for each other. That way we can see the facial expressions and grasp the sarcasm used when people speak. Or it would take smack talking to a whole new level :D
I DO NOT want to see you people.... :)

The Black Knight
Tue Aug 12th, 2014, 09:52 PM
I DO NOT want to see you people.... :)

LOL!! well we could do a voice messages.

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Aug 12th, 2014, 10:45 PM
...Or it would take smack talking to a whole new level :DNo shit! You wouldn't have to insert this emoticon anymore:doublefinger: You could personally deliver it!

Although, video does have it's advantages. Sully gets out of the shower and just has to respond to something. Cleavage in a towel would be cool!

Drano
Wed Aug 13th, 2014, 01:53 AM
Tell me where I can go sign up and I will. I put a PM to Ralph and he hasn't replied back yet. However, I asked him for information to become a yearly member. I'd do it via paypal but haven't heard back from him. I know he foots the bill for the website and I appreciate it, I'd like to help out if I can. I've been here since 2004 and have never been a paying supporter.

Here you go. It is purchasable through paypal. That's how I did it last year at least.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?7184-Support-CSC-get-some-more-features-help-the-club&highlight=subscribe

FWIW I'm also a yearly subscriber and I have experienced the same conditions with the site as Barn, and many others, describe.

The Black Knight
Wed Aug 13th, 2014, 06:00 AM
No shit! You wouldn't have to insert this emoticon anymore:doublefinger: You could personally deliver it!

Although, video does have it's advantages. Sully gets out of the shower and just has to respond to something. Cleavage in a towel would be cool!

Well if that happened then the site may shut down with all the fapping going on!! Site may never recover from that. Many of the members may not recover either.

Here you go. It is purchasable through paypal. That's how I did it last year at least.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?7184-Support-CSC-get-some-more-features-help-the-club&highlight=subscribe

FWIW I'm also a yearly subscriber and I have experienced the same conditions with the site as Barn, and many others, describe.

Thanks Drano I'll check into it today when I get home from work.

~Barn~
Wed Aug 13th, 2014, 09:41 AM
:lol: Not that I expect he'll ever see this, but we'll know that Ralph is looking into it when the site goes totally flat-line for like 3 or 5 days..

The Black Knight
Wed Aug 13th, 2014, 04:12 PM

Word Yo!!! I did it, signed up and paid for a 1 year membership. So no more smack talkie to me about not being a paid member :cough Nolan cough: :D

Nolan
Wed Aug 13th, 2014, 09:01 PM
I didn't (care) to do my research on who has what problems (like I really care) with the site or if they pay (oh the agony of $1.25/mo).

Now back to Sully and her video feed..... What's the membership fee for that?

#1Townie
Thu Aug 14th, 2014, 03:16 AM
Sully you going to take this from them?

The Black Knight
Thu Aug 14th, 2014, 06:37 AM
Yeah I'd throw in a few extra dollars for that video feed :D

~Barn~
Thu Aug 14th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Sully you going to take this from them?

If you are going to take that from them, will you accept debit from me?

~Barn~
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 02:25 PM
Since I can see that Ralph is reading the forum today.... Bump it!

#1Townie
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 03:08 PM
You really want to be a mod again don't you?

Sully
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 03:21 PM
:bigeyes::angel::boobies::shocked::shocked::shocke d::shocked::shocked:

~Barn~
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 03:38 PM
You really want to be a mod again don't you?
No, not really. Guys like Damir... Metz... I think they could carry the torch.

Not to say I would turn it down, but we're light years more a calmer club now than ever. It'd be more for housekeeping purposes.

madvlad
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 03:46 PM
Oh that's cool, now the brown guy and Jewish guy are housekeepers... thanks Barn :lol:

rforsythe
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 03:54 PM
PM me whatever your IP is, and the exact times you see problems. Best if you do this from a desktop, as phones may not give the same results. Go to www.whatismyip.com to find it if you don't know. It could very well be the DDoS rate limiting kicking in, I had to crank it up to 11 a while back due to attacks on the site. I see literally none of these issues from my end, but it's possible that some of you are coming through some kind of shared proxy IP or otherwise just triggering a bunch of simultaneous sessions which are causing the system to give you the finger.

rforsythe
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 04:33 PM
Definitely the rate limiting (thanks for the IP, Dean). I nuked the list and turned it way down for now, as long as we aren't being DoS'd that will remain. See if you guys still have issues.

The limiting was put in place a while back when I had to do it just to keep things up at all, but some of you people have so little productive shit to do during the day that I think the server actually thinks you're an attacker. :lol:

Kim-n-Dean
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 04:39 PM
Definitely the rate limiting (thanks for the IP, Dean). I nuked the list and turned it way down for now, as long as we aren't being DoS'd that will remain. See if you guys still have issues.

The limiting was put in place a while back when I had to do it just to keep things up at all, but some of you people have so little productive shit to do during the day that I think the server actually thinks you're an attacker. :lol:Instant improvement!!

Now, how about that smoker rub?!?

rforsythe
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 04:42 PM
Now, how about that smoker rub?!?

Working on it. Damn day job getting in my way.

The Black Knight
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 05:09 PM
No, not really. Guys like Damir... Metz... I think they could carry the torch.

Not to say I would turn it down, but we're light years more a calmer club now than ever. It'd be more for housekeeping purposes.

It's because we are all getting older. The fire within begins to cool a bit and boiling points go way up.

HAHA! not that the fire within me doesn't burn, it just takes a lot more fuel to get the pilot light lit...

#1Townie
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 06:34 PM
What?? Ahhhh fuck no. I'm ready for some flame!! Actually tonight I will be posting reply to the closed thread. It will be a good start. Lol

~Barn~
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 07:14 PM
:lol: I love how you live your life one quarter-mile at a time, Townie.

#1Townie
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 08:44 PM
Only way to go buddy.

The Black Knight
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 09:13 PM
Townie needs two bottles of NOS and he needs them by tonight. That ten seconds or less and he's free...

~Barn~
Thu Aug 21st, 2014, 09:24 PM
FYI Ralph, my home PCs are working much better now on the site. Thanks for undoing what was causing it.

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Aug 25th, 2014, 10:28 AM
I wasn't able to get on the site all weekend. It just now let me in. Worked great for a little while when Ralph first throttled back the rate limiting, then all the problems came back. Maybe it was just a weekend thing...

bulldog
Mon Aug 25th, 2014, 10:49 AM
I've had trouble all morning too; usually won't let me in till I refresh like 20 times and suddenly I get lucky and it appears. I went most the morning thinking CSC was down.

rforsythe
Mon Aug 25th, 2014, 06:17 PM
I tried bumping some of the settings on the database server too, apparently went a bit too far.

bulldog
Tue Aug 26th, 2014, 01:08 PM
In hopes it helps...this site is jacked today! Is it only me? Most the morning I could not get the site to respond and when I do it is super slow; like 2 minutes between clicks. I have not had these issues since we changed the site over to new format so not sure what is up now. Is it like this for everyone?

Confused because Dean was having issues and I had none, so now wondering if I am getting issues that others are not.

07D675CO
Tue Aug 26th, 2014, 02:22 PM
I feel like I am using a 9600 baud modem to load modern pages here.

salsashark
Tue Aug 26th, 2014, 03:49 PM
I feel like I am using a 9600 baud modem to load modern pages here.

Have you tried tripling the ram?

Put you in the butter zone...

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/artattack/hackers-cast.jpg

blaircsf
Tue Aug 26th, 2014, 05:36 PM
This morning it was really slow for me, minutes for pages to load. Middle of the day, it seemed fine. Now it's back to slow. Just for the heck of it, I timed page loads. The main page took 125 seconds before anything showed up, and 237 to finish loading everything. The pages to log in, then get to this thread etc took similar time. I'm guessing it's going to take that to submit this reply...

Skitz
Tue Aug 26th, 2014, 07:08 PM
Is this website hosted in Africa on a 16bit modem or something?

One-ops
Tue Aug 26th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Having mad issues loading it's pretty much impossible during the day for the last week or so for me

madvlad
Tue Aug 26th, 2014, 08:21 PM
Have you tried tripling the ram?

Put you in the butter zone...

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/artattack/hackers-cast.jpg

Dude! I was just watching Hackers the other day... PCI bus... oh man

~Barn~
Tue Aug 26th, 2014, 08:32 PM
:spit:

This thread cracks me up. Ralph was probably thinking there was like 9 of us still reading the forum and meanwhile a guy with less posts than I have arrests is on here dropping baud jokes. :lol:

Can you please stop trying to host the board on your Neo Geo Ralph?

#1Townie
Tue Aug 26th, 2014, 09:11 PM
Yeah its been rough.

rforsythe
Wed Aug 27th, 2014, 11:14 AM
I am looking into more powerful hosting options. I also have a day job (unlike some of you apparently), so give me a bit. I am necessarily focused on that which provides my paycheck. ;)

#1Townie
Wed Aug 27th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Hey I have a yob!!

bulldog
Thu Aug 28th, 2014, 12:31 PM
I am looking into more powerful hosting options. I also have a day job (unlike some of you apparently), so give me a bit. I am necessarily focused on that which provides my paycheck. ;)
http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/rottenecard_426881_mrp4bv2mxh.png

:lol:

madvlad
Thu Aug 28th, 2014, 01:07 PM
:lol:

#1Townie
Thu Aug 28th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Hey you guys seem bored..

http://www.ustream.tv/burningman

rforsythe
Thu Aug 28th, 2014, 04:24 PM
FYI a new hosting platform has been selected. It'll take me a bit to get it all set up and prepped, and then the site will be down for a time (probably this weekend) while I copy files.

Skitz
Sat Aug 30th, 2014, 11:32 AM
FYI a new hosting platform has been selected. It'll take me a bit to get it all set up and prepped, and then the site will be down for a time (probably this weekend) while I copy files.

Who did you end up going with?

rforsythe
Sun Aug 31st, 2014, 03:43 PM
Who did you end up going with?

Your suggestion, actually. I gave you some yearly supporter creds for the good idea. :up:

Skitz
Sun Aug 31st, 2014, 04:31 PM
Your suggestion, actually. I gave you some yearly supporter creds for the good idea. :up:

Haha excellent. If only I was this lucky on reddit. Let me know if you need any help with it.

~Barn~
Sun Aug 31st, 2014, 04:36 PM
Fuck yeah. The circle of life. Thanks for doing what you do, to keep it relevant Ralph!

#1Townie
Fri Sep 5th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Fuck yeah this week was really smooth.

Matrix
Wed Oct 1st, 2014, 08:15 AM
Performance has been much improved lately but the search button doesnt seem to work for me (using Chrome). Anyone else having this issue?

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

birchyboy
Wed Oct 1st, 2014, 08:41 AM
Performance has been much improved lately but the search button doesnt seem to work for me (using Chrome). Anyone else having this issue?

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Yes

07D675CO
Wed Oct 1st, 2014, 08:50 AM
I have to agree the site is much faster but I still have a hell of a time trying to add pics. I just give up I think and use the direct html.

#1Townie
Wed Oct 1st, 2014, 09:04 AM
Use photo bucket

07D675CO
Wed Oct 1st, 2014, 09:38 AM
Use photo bucket

I do, but if you try to use the image button on this site it does not work. It always says invalid file type.

UHATEIT
Wed Oct 1st, 2014, 02:21 PM
If I do the picture adding in Foreefox it seems to work well, as long as you unclick that litrle box that says Retrieve remote file and reference locally

rforsythe
Wed Oct 1st, 2014, 02:58 PM
Yeah, we don't allow you to upload pics to the server and host them from here. You should be able to link to another site to display it however, provided they permit that behavior.

FZRguy
Wed Oct 1st, 2014, 09:18 PM
Just uncheck the box and the pic will load fine from PB.

The Black Knight
Sun Oct 12th, 2014, 05:19 PM
A quick heads up Ralph the site is super lagged out on my droid right now. On my laptop it's slow, desktop is the same but the phone is where I'm getting Call of Duty lag LOL!! You mentioned for us to PM you our IP's when issues arise but it's taking forever to do that, so I'll just post up a comment here. It's kind of been happening throughout the day.

07D675CO
Mon Oct 13th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Slow at work today.

j0ker
Mon Oct 13th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Slow from phone and home today. 45+ seconds or more to load.

birchyboy
Sat Oct 18th, 2014, 08:07 PM
FWIW, the site has seemed much snappier the past day or so.

I was was having good luck with the mobile site on my phone but somehow hit the link for the full site. How do I go back to the mobile site?

FZRguy
Sat Oct 18th, 2014, 08:24 PM
Better for me too.

#1Townie
Sat Oct 18th, 2014, 09:23 PM
Ralph has anyone ever told you they want to thank you by rubbing your nipples? Because I think that would be a good way to thank someone. Just saying.

FZRguy
Sat Oct 18th, 2014, 11:30 PM
I think that duty is best left to Donna.

07D675CO
Fri Dec 19th, 2014, 08:42 AM
Has this site been up and down more than a girl's booty in a rap video the last few days for anyone else?

bulldog
Fri Dec 19th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Has this site been up and down more than a girl's booty in a rap video the last few days for anyone else? Yup, couldn't get on most the day yesterday

#1Townie
Fri Dec 19th, 2014, 09:32 AM
Yeah same.

madvlad
Fri Dec 19th, 2014, 09:51 AM
We gotz l33t hxd by the Koreans :lol:

~Barn~
Fri Dec 19th, 2014, 10:03 AM
We gotz l33t hxd by the Koreans :lol:

:spit:

blaircsf
Fri Dec 19th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Somewhere on facebook (maybe the MRA group?) they said the DNS went down for a while.

Matrix
Wed Jan 14th, 2015, 08:43 AM
Search is jacked up again. Get this error in Chrome and IE.