PDA

View Full Version : Tfog??

Slow16
Tue Aug 19th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Your shop name just caught my eye and was wondering what Tfog stands for? Anyway, thought it was kina a cool name. What types of bikes do you guys specialize in? Street/dirt?

Thanks

TFOGGuys
Tue Aug 19th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Your shop name just caught my eye and was wondering what Tfog stands for? Anyway, thought it was kina a cool name. What types of bikes do you guys specialize in? Street/dirt?

Thanks

Originally, Two Fat Old Guys. My original partner left in 2000, so I'm the only Fat Old Guy left, but I kept the name.

We'll work on just about anything, street, dirt, cruiser, scooters...I can be conned into working on all kinds of stuff... :lol:

j0ker
Tue Aug 19th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Jim, I always thought it stood for "That fucking old guy" :)

Slow16
Tue Aug 19th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Originally, Two Fat Old Guys. My original partner left in 2000, so I'm the only Fat Old Guy left, but I kept the name.

We'll work on just about anything, street, dirt, cruiser, scooters...I can be conned into working on all kinds of stuff... :lol:

Well thats my kind of shop, and I love the name. Since you can be conned to work on just about anything, I have a nice Yugo that needs some work, lol. Just kidding of course, figured no one would even remember those high quality cars.

TFOGGuys
Wed Aug 20th, 2014, 09:34 AM
I have more Yugo jokes than you can imagine...

Sample:

Why do Yugos have the rear window defroster on the outside?

To keep you hands warm when you push it in the winter...

A guy walks into an auto parts store and tells the clerk "I'd like to get a locking gas cap for my Yugo"

The clerk looks at him for a few seconds, then says "You drive a hard bargain, but it's a deal."

How do you double the value of a Yugo?

Fill the gas tank.

Thankyou thankyou, I'll be here all week...

Slow16
Wed Aug 20th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Thats fricken great, love the jokes.

Clovis
Wed Aug 20th, 2014, 09:19 PM
Jim, I always thought it stood for "That fucking old guy" :)

Me too!!