PDA

View Full Version : Deckers 10/11/14 - 9:00 KSU

BlueDog
Sat Oct 4th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Trying this again, posted last Saturday but it was too late notice.

Meet at MOCO tomorrow, 10/11/14, KSU at 9:00am... Going to Deckers via bear creek, over brook forest, down foxton. If you'd like to join let me know! Should be warmed up enough by then and looks like a nice day.

BlueDog
Fri Oct 10th, 2014, 10:21 PM
Bump for trying again. Tomorrow at 9am.

troydba
Sat Oct 11th, 2014, 06:32 AM
I'm In

BlueDog
Sat Oct 11th, 2014, 04:11 PM
To have asked for better weather, better road conditions, or fewer cars than Troy and I had today would have just been selfish. Tremendous day for riding, a shame no one else wanted to join.

DriverDave
Sat Oct 11th, 2014, 04:49 PM
A few of us went north since we've been hitting Deckers so much lately. Pretty good day for us as well.

BlueDog
Sat Oct 11th, 2014, 07:44 PM
A few of us went north since we've been hitting Deckers so much lately. Pretty good day for us as well.

Good to hear! With the group leaving out of Loveland?

Also, just took North Turkey Creek for the first time today. Rode it later on on the KLR and what a fantastic stretch of road from 285 to 73. Need to incorporate it into our next ride...

DriverDave
Sat Oct 11th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Not with the group from Loveland, just 3 of us from Golden. We did GG, P2P, 7, Squaw and also came down N Turkey and ended with Deer Creek. I can't believe you've never been on N Turkey Creek! I guess I need to keep showing you around. Have you been up Kerr Gulch, out of Kittredge?

UHATEIT
Mon Oct 13th, 2014, 12:40 PM
I was surprised as well to hear you hadn't been on Turkey Creek. We did it on the way back from Deckers that Saturday you had to leave off early. Thats the road I crashed on and I wanted to go down it again.

BlueDog
Mon Oct 13th, 2014, 06:05 PM
I was surprised as well to hear you hadn't been on Turkey Creek. We did it on the way back from Deckers that Saturday you had to leave off early. Thats the road I crashed on and I wanted to go down it again.

Different one Kyle, that is South Turkey Creek where you went down I believe. I ride that all the time, great road. North Turkey Creek splits off and goes under 285 and then west to 73 between Evergreen. And it's the shiznitz, I had a blast on the KLR.

I have been on Kerr Gulch a few times Dave, first time was you leading the way as a short cut to Squaw Pass so thanks for the added route. That is also one hell of a road and my preferred way of getting to Evergreen if doing Squaw Pass or anything that direction now.

UHATEIT
Mon Oct 13th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Ah completely my bad. I know where that is. Weather this weekend looks to be good. I may have to take that road for a spin this coming Saturday when going to Deckers.

BlueDog
Tue Oct 14th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Bear Creek, through Indian Hills, up North Turkey Creek over to 73, down Foxton. Would be a great route for sure.