PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an auto body shop local to AURORA.

Bueller
Sun Oct 12th, 2014, 05:46 PM
My Mustang got hammered in the last Saudi Aurora hail storm. I got the estimate and check for the repairs now I need a good body shop. It has extensive damage so they need to be good and hopefully close.
Thanks for any suggestions or referrals.

birchyboy
Sun Oct 12th, 2014, 07:26 PM
We have had good luck with ABRA, on Abilene between Mississippi and Iliff. They did some hail damage for us a few years ago and I think they also do work for the Mile High Acura where we bought our RDX. I got miffed with them a few weeks ago, though. I went to get a quote on non-insurance work and was told that they couldn't quote for 3 weeks because of all the hail damage claims. Damn you!

BTW - did your insurance company's adjuster do the quote?

salsashark
Mon Oct 13th, 2014, 06:00 PM
I had Aurora Collision Center do the hail damage repair on my mustang... They also repaired the trail damage I inflicted to my Ram.

The mustang was a mix of paintless repair and traditional repair to the tune of around 12K...

http://www.auroracollisioncenter.com/

6th and Tower

Very satisfied with their work.

Repsol a095
Tue Oct 14th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Bueller, take a look at Carstar on Jordan. Go see Gary and tell him that I sent you. He is awesome. They paint all of my motorcycle parts. They are amazing.

Bueller
Tue Oct 14th, 2014, 01:47 PM
BTW - did your insurance company's adjuster do the quote?

Yes they did the estimate and cut the check right there at the big tent @ Lowes on Buckley.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, looks like they are all pretty busy right now.