PDA

View Full Version : Rampart yesterday

Rabbie303
Mon Oct 13th, 2014, 01:39 PM
So a few of my buddies have dirtbikes, so I borrowed one and we spent the day at Rampart. First time ever riding trails, and it's been about 20 years since I've been on a dirtbike. We went about 35 miles total for the day, and let me tell you, after all the miles, bumps, and a few crashes, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo sore. And the snow was rather crazy too. I have an entirely new respect for dirt bike riders.

That is all.

vort3xr6
Mon Oct 13th, 2014, 05:35 PM
30 miles at rampart = 3 rounds with Rampage Jackson. I am always sore for 3 days after Rampart.

So fun though.

FZRguy
Mon Oct 13th, 2014, 08:40 PM
I'm with ya, but been more sore from three 20 min motos at the MX track. Really miss that riding.

Rabbie303
Tue Oct 14th, 2014, 02:40 PM
30 miles at rampart = 3 rounds with Rampage Jackson. I am always sore for 3 days after Rampart.

So fun though.

I'm still so freaking sore! Rampage did a number on me. And crashing good once didn't help my leg and shoulder either. Fun though for sure.

Bueller
Tue Oct 14th, 2014, 04:49 PM
When I stopped crashing (for the most part), it sure made my life easier. And as in road racing, when you slow down you can figure out how to go faster but in control.