PDA

View Full Version : Anybody work for DigitalGlobe?

salsashark
Sat Nov 15th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Found my ideal job this morning and was wondering if there were any members who work there... Would love to talk to you.

Help a brother get back to Colorado! I'm tired of being in DC...

j0ker
Sat Nov 15th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Can you get a government secret clearance? Otherwise, forget about it.

salsashark
Sun Nov 16th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Already have one...

j0ker
Sun Nov 16th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Already have one...

Our company works with the Longmont branch and they seem like a really nice, technical group in a well put together place.

salsashark
Mon Nov 17th, 2014, 11:29 AM
I've heard good things... I've also heard that employee referrals and/or direct contact with their recruiters go much further than just chucking your resume into taleo.

Spooph
Tue Nov 18th, 2014, 03:19 PM
if you can get to Longmont on a Tuesday I can introduce you to a couple of guys that work there, but I don't work their myself. Also, they be moving to Westminster next year I think? What do you do?

salsashark
Tue Nov 18th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Thank you, but kind of a tough commute... I currently live in DC.

And yes, they're moving from Longmont to Westminster next year.

I'm currently into technical product/project management, user experience, immersive environments and demonstrations, etc...

bennice
Sat Dec 20th, 2014, 08:29 PM
I don't know if you're still looking or if you've made any headway with this. I don't work there anymore, but may be able to help. What kind of work are you interested in there? They have project management of all shapes, colors and sizes.

Since you're currently in DC, I assume that you have experience dealing with government style business..? Since a big chunk of their business is with government agencies, lots of their business practices reflect this.

salsashark
Mon Dec 22nd, 2014, 06:30 AM
Thanks for the offer... I did find some people and have my resume in... hopefully still in the running, but who knows.

BearcatRR
Tue Apr 28th, 2015, 11:17 AM
Are there any current connections here, or anyone willing to put me into contact with someone at DigitalGlobe? My start-up has hit a wall with funding, so I am just starting my job hunt and DigitalGlobe is near the top of my list. I have found a position that I am very interested in, but would like to try and find an inside referral.

moep
Thu May 7th, 2015, 03:37 PM
I have two friends that work there. They love it. They do have layoffs to clear house. The last one was about two months ago. They laid off about 100 people, then hired about 50 with a different skill set.