PDA

View Full Version : 2015 St. Patrick's Day Parade - PRE-Sign-up

Spiderman
Mon Nov 17th, 2014, 04:01 PM
I'm just trying to get an idea of how many people are interested in participating in next year's parade - no money is being taken at this time.

Sponsorship has not been obtained yet (hint, hint ;) ), so total costs have not yet been determined, but entry fees have gone up from this year, so I would imagine individual costs will be in the neighborhood of about $25 per rider, and $15 per passenger (like previous years, participants will receive a commemorative t-shirt).

As was introduced last year, each entry is limited to 10 vehicles, but we can have multiple entries (this year we only had 2, but that was probably due to the fact that I only learned about this rule change right before the sign-up deadline :oops: )... maybe next year we can have 3, or even 4 entries! 8)

Next year's parade will take place on Saturday, March 14th, 2015.

If you are interested in participating, please reply to this thread.

If you want more information, take a look at this year's sign-up thread (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?52130-2014-St-Patrick-s-Day-Parade-Sign-Up-Thread-***-Registration-is-officially-closed-**) (or previous years' threads, also in the Club News & Announcements forum (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?19-Club-News-and-Announcements)), or ask your question here and we'll do our best to answer it. :cheers:

DemonRider
Mon Nov 17th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Bob, I'm in as always, unfortunately No Nikki and I will again have Tatyanna as my Passenger.

bornwildnfree
Mon Nov 17th, 2014, 07:23 PM
DICK and I are in!

@ Ramon...Nikki doesn't want to ride in the truck?

Ph03niX
Mon Nov 17th, 2014, 09:54 PM
Count me in! These are so fun haha hopefully i can make a better video this/next year!

Spooph
Tue Nov 18th, 2014, 10:34 AM
my girl and I are in! Anybody got a bike I can borrow? LOL. Every year the 250 is supposed to be running, and for some reason she doesn't make it to the parade...

Jason ON
Tue Nov 18th, 2014, 02:15 PM
I should be in. Not sure if I want to ride or just run around with the camera yet, though.

TFOGGuys
Tue Nov 18th, 2014, 07:25 PM
In to sponsor, but not to ride. Gimme a holler.

Half LLive
Tue Nov 18th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Count me in

DolphinRider
Tue Nov 18th, 2014, 10:29 PM
DICK and I are in!

@ Ramon...Nikki doesn't want to ride in the truck?

Sure me and Sebastian and Tylor can ride in truck if that's ok I won't take Sebastian if weather is to bad or to cold

madvlad
Wed Nov 19th, 2014, 06:31 AM

Thanks again Jim! God bless. :up:

I'm a possible and all depends on a ride as usual unless I have a chance to buy my own by then.

~Barn~
Wed Nov 19th, 2014, 08:37 AM
I've always enjoyed having a spot in the back of one of the trucks, if that's still possible.

Suki
Sun Nov 23rd, 2014, 01:04 AM
Fuck it, I'm in. Who wants to loan me their bike?

~Barn~
Sun Nov 23rd, 2014, 03:10 PM
O-Ren Ishii, out of left field!

Spiderman
Mon Nov 24th, 2014, 12:22 PM
my girl and I are in! Anybody got a bike I can borrow? LOL. Every year the 250 is supposed to be running, and for some reason she doesn't make it to the parade...
Nice... one bike or two?

Reyven
Mon Nov 24th, 2014, 03:07 PM

I have one I'll sell you for keeps :D

DemonRider
Mon Nov 24th, 2014, 03:41 PM

I'll check with Nikki, but I'm pretty sure her 250 would be available ;-)

Spiderman
Wed Nov 26th, 2014, 03:15 PM
A HUGE Thank You to TFOG Wheelsports (http://www.tfogwheelsports.com/) for stepping up to be our sole sponsor for this event!!! :yay: :bow: TFOG (http://www.tfogwheelsports.com/)

I should be in. Not sure if I want to ride or just run around with the camera yet, though.
Jason, let me know ASAP if you'd like to ride in the parade - what I'm really after is how many bikes we're going to be, so I know how many entries I need to pay for up front.

I've always enjoyed having a spot in the back of one of the trucks, if that's still possible.
Right now I'm just looking to get a count of how many bikes we're going to have in the parade.

So far we've got:
1. Spiderman
2. DemonRider
3. bornwildnfree
4. DICK
5. Ph03niX
6. Spooph
7. Half LLive
8. madvlad (maybe, if he has a bike)
9. Suki (if someone loans her a bike)

That's a mere single entry (10 vehicles)... if we add a pick-up truck in front!

Anyone else???

Spiderman
Wed Nov 26th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Update with people who can't follow directions (i.e. replied to my FB post instead of clicking the link and posting up here themselves :lol:):

10. SaShWhO (a definite maybe)
11. GRNMSHN
12. Heater
13. Fun Sized
14. UHATEIT (if it's not too cold :cold: )
15. RajunCajun

madvlad
Thu Nov 27th, 2014, 03:49 AM
Hey come on now, I posted here :lol:

rforsythe
Thu Nov 27th, 2014, 09:29 AM
That's not even one whole entry (10 vehicles)... even if we do add a pick-up truck in front!

It's early Bob, signups will peak about 3 days before the parade.

#1Townie
Fri Nov 28th, 2014, 06:48 AM

Your disobedience will not be tolerated by Spidey. You have been warned!!

Spiderman
Mon Dec 1st, 2014, 03:54 PM
:oops: my bad. I'll fix that...

It's early Bob, signups will peak about 3 days before the parade.
I know. :roll:

Spooph
Tue Dec 2nd, 2014, 12:04 PM
Nice... one bike or two?

1 bike - and she was just informed she'll be traveling for work, so only 1 person, 1 bike. :)

I have one I'll sell you for keeps :D

Let's talk... ;)

Heater
Wed Dec 3rd, 2014, 09:02 AM
Holy crap I remembered my log in; got a new phone. Since the fb response was chastised (so picky Bob :-p)....I will properly RSVP here for the benefit of our structured illustrious Pres. GRNMSHN & I are in. I am not sure at what capacity I can participate. Is it considered child abuse to ride with a baby strapped to you? So I may be on the back of GRNMSHN if we can't find a surrogate for the parade LOL. Thank you Bob & Jim for once again pulling this off♡

Spiderman
Wed Dec 3rd, 2014, 01:18 PM
Holy crap I remembered my log in; got a new phone.:up:

Since the fb response was chastised (so picky Bob :-p)....I will properly RSVP here for the benefit of our structured illustrious Pres."structured" and "illustrious"?!? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/rotfl.gif
... you really mean "lazy" ('cuz that's the only reason I wanted everybody to post in one place. :lol:)

GRNMSHN & I are in. I am not sure at what capacity I can participate.:up: up:

Is it considered child abuse to ride with a baby strapped to you? So I may be on the back of GRNMSHN if we can't find a surrogate for the parade LOL. Strap the baby carrier to the back seat? :idea:

Thank you Bob & Jim for once again pulling this off♡:up:

Dasaxman6
Wed Dec 3rd, 2014, 02:33 PM
Im in for this one too!

Jason ON
Fri Dec 5th, 2014, 09:04 PM
I can run around with the camera, Bob, if that means letting another rider get in without having to go to a new group. As long as there's space on the tailgate of whatever truck is leading so my fat ass doesn't have to huff and puff all over the place without a break.

sam38a1
Wed Jan 7th, 2015, 01:59 PM
I'm in

Spiderman
Wed Jan 21st, 2015, 09:47 PM
The official sign-up thread (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?53543-2015-St-Patrick-s-Day-Parade-Sign-Up-Thread-***-Sign-Up-by-1-30-***) has been posted. If you'd like to ride with us in this year's parade, please go to the sign-up thread (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?53543-2015-St-Patrick-s-Day-Parade-Sign-Up-Thread-***-Sign-Up-by-1-30-***), and follow the instructions to register:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?53543-2015-St-Patrick-s-Day-Parade-Sign-Up-Thread-***-Sign-Up-by-1-30-***