PDA

View Full Version : I need a bigger house, or at least a bigger garage

Spiderman
Thu Nov 10th, 2005, 04:00 PM
:D

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Nov 10th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Why you gotta make me feel inferior just because i'm on grill...B?

Suki
Thu Nov 10th, 2005, 04:11 PM
OMG, don't let alan see that!!!!!

i think you should let us "store" the dirt bike and pocket bike fer ya!

Spiderman
Thu Nov 10th, 2005, 04:14 PM
i think you should let us "store" the dirt bike
Which one? Technically, there are 4 of them. ;)

Suki
Thu Nov 10th, 2005, 04:16 PM
SO YOU AGREE!!!! then with your approval now in writing, i'll take the orange one please :D

Tania
Thu Nov 10th, 2005, 04:16 PM
"I need a bigger house, or at least a bigger garage"

.........and a bigger paycheck!!!!

:lol:

Tania
Thu Nov 10th, 2005, 04:20 PM
SO YOU AGREE!!!! then with your approval now in writing, i'll take the orange one please :D

Hey Goldilocks, the orange one is Mama Bear's!
Show me the Honey!!!!

Mother Goose
Thu Nov 10th, 2005, 04:23 PM
I think there's room for one more

Spiderman
Thu Nov 10th, 2005, 04:24 PM
SO YOU AGREE!!!! then with your approval now in writing, :wtf: I never agreed or approved anything. :no: All I asked for was clarification of which dirt bike you were referring to. :P

Spiderman
Thu Nov 10th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Why you gotta make me feel inferior just because i'm on grill...B?
Do I know you? :wtf:

.........and a bigger paycheck!!!!
:lol:Don't laugh - it's true. :cry:

Lurch
Thu Nov 10th, 2005, 06:13 PM
That would explain why Bob was always working on his bike at the track.

Now if you had a real garage dedicated to one thing and one thing only it would look like this....

Lurch

CBRChick
Fri Nov 11th, 2005, 07:39 AM
awww... look at the itty bitty garage!!! It's so cuuuuuute..... :lol:

King Nothing
Fri Nov 11th, 2005, 07:50 AM
That would explain why Bob was always working on his bike at the track.

Now if you had a real garage dedicated to one thing and one thing only it would look like this....

Lurchaw, look at all the irregular cabinets Doug came up on loot. Save some for me, Doug! I want some cabinets for my new garage!

Mel
Fri Nov 11th, 2005, 07:57 AM
lol, the quest for the bigger garage is a never ending one...my parents custom built their house with a 5 car garage when my father only had four cars....now he has 5 Lotus', a pro street chevelle, and two of their daily drivers in the garage alone, plus another lotus out back and my sisters car and my dads daily driver out front.
The more space you have, the more vehicles you aquire.

Doug, if you want cabinets, keep an eye out on builders auctions....also doctors offices who are refurbishing are great. Advantage to drs office ones: they are formica covered, so you can use harsh cleaners on them and keep them clean (that is how my father and I outfitted both our garages)...that, and they will usually give them to you rather than just throw them away.

Suki
Fri Nov 11th, 2005, 08:34 AM

i have to tilt my head to see it straight, is that a room from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I see a level in your future :D :lol:

Dave
Fri Nov 11th, 2005, 10:15 AM
I have a dream…A two car heated garage, dedicated to motorcycle use only, for all Americans…

Spiderman
Fri Nov 11th, 2005, 10:30 AM

If I didn't have to keep my trailer in there (damn HOA's :x ), it wouldn't be so bad. :lol:

Lurch
Fri Nov 11th, 2005, 05:40 PM
awww... look at the itty bitty garage!!! It's so cuuuuuute..... :lol:

Actually it's about 275 sq feet with heat so it works for 1 bike.

Free cabinets of different heights and color are better then cabinets of the same color that cost about $700.

HOA's suck thats why I moved to Elizabeth. I just park my trailer next to my shed which is next to the fence I put up with out asking which keeps the 3 dogs from tearing up the back yard which someday I will landscape with what ever damn bushes and trees I want.

Lurch