PDA

View Full Version : Supercross 2015

FZRguy
Sat Jan 3rd, 2015, 07:55 PM
....starts now! Live on Fox Sports 1.

DW
Tue Mar 17th, 2015, 08:14 PM
With Villipoto out of the way, Dungey is all over it. I know a lot of folks smack talk dungey.....but he is beating everyone else, you can't take that away from him.

FZRguy
Tue Mar 17th, 2015, 08:23 PM
I think Dungey has really improved this year and would be running with RV and Stewart if they were racing. I heard RV is going to compete in the Euro GP series.

DW
Tue Mar 17th, 2015, 08:53 PM
Totally agree, he really grabbed another gear after the first couple races. I think it was when Emig said again how he needs to be more aggressive and Dungey said on the podium how the guys saying stuff like that should get out there and try it. Ever since then he's been throwing it down more consistently. He's got a pretty good lead now.

broncsrule21
Wed Mar 18th, 2015, 10:02 AM
Dungy is MR. Consistent. Too bad Roczen had his wrecks/injuries. He is the only one that could have given him a challenge this season.

DW
Tue Mar 24th, 2015, 08:39 PM
He sure is but I was disappointed this past weekend to see him fall back after having the lead. You know Villapoto would have checked out and taken the win all the way. How about those boys in red though, they sweeped it in both classes.

FZRguy
Thu Mar 26th, 2015, 11:47 PM
Glad Canard wasn't beat up too bad with a broken arm. Weimer got the worst of that crash, and I hope he is doing better now and is back by outdoors.