PDA

View Full Version : Say hello to my new headlights!

Ezzzzy1
Wed Apr 1st, 2015, 06:17 PM
Im usually not a fan of "blingie" things. Matter of fact I usually go with the less is more motto but these are pretty bad ass.

The spring that you see inside of the projector is actually a mechanism that lowers the headlight cutoff when the brights are turned on. The whole setup is a wiring nightmare but now that is functioning its pretty slick.

http://vid125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/IMG_4763_zps5laog8gb.mp4

birchyboy
Wed Apr 1st, 2015, 06:21 PM
Very cool. Will there always be that long pause between high and low?

madvlad
Wed Apr 1st, 2015, 06:25 PM
:up: nice man, who did the retrofit for ya? Been playing with the idea of doing one on the bike, hate that glare crap with HID on a basic headlamp

Ezzzzy1
Wed Apr 1st, 2015, 06:43 PM
Very cool. Will there always be that long pause between high and low?

That was just the switch from low to red dome. The switch from low to high and back is really quick.

:up: nice man, who did the retrofit for ya? Been playing with the idea of doing one on the bike, hate that glare crap with HID on a basic headlamp

I shopped around and was going to do my own but found a company in Japan that does it complete. Im actually really happy with the quality of everything.

Just to hook these things up took 3 days of soldering and running wires :wtf:

mdub
Thu Apr 2nd, 2015, 05:44 AM
very nice....

Rabbie303
Thu Apr 2nd, 2015, 11:13 AM
that is pretty slick! I like and want.

Ezzzzy1
Fri Apr 3rd, 2015, 11:03 AM
very nice....

They make them for the Honda.

I will make another video when they are 100% installed.

bulldog
Fri Apr 3rd, 2015, 11:29 AM
All I could notice was the Benz in the backround....damn always knew EJ was a mogul, but that confirms it :D

One-ops
Fri Apr 3rd, 2015, 03:38 PM
Sik!!

Ezzzzy1
Fri Apr 3rd, 2015, 04:42 PM
All I could notice was the Benz in the backround....damn always knew EJ was a mogul, but that confirms it :D

Ha! Thats the wifes whip! Its a nice car but it doesnt have that much performance. Its a good car for her. :lol:

Ph03niX
Fri Apr 3rd, 2015, 07:40 PM
What kind of bulb is the red one and how is it situated? Always wondered how people did that.

Ezzzzy1
Fri Apr 3rd, 2015, 08:08 PM
There are a couple different ways to do it but the newest and probably the best way is this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGNeekFAxBk

Ph03niX
Fri Apr 3rd, 2015, 08:43 PM
Aw yeah something that stick in front of the projectors lens. Not bad.