PDA

View Full Version : Pics and Videos Section is MIA

The Black Knight
Sun Apr 5th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Do where did Pics and Videos section go on the site? No more "ohhh for the love of God, hot women" thread.

Jmetz
Sun Apr 5th, 2015, 01:31 PM
I think it's more just that you've been banned from it.

#1Townie
Sun Apr 5th, 2015, 01:55 PM
How did you get banned? Hooligan.

madvlad
Sun Apr 5th, 2015, 03:35 PM
No :boobies: for you lol

The Black Knight
Sun Apr 5th, 2015, 06:45 PM
How did you get banned? Hooligan.

Not a clue man. Haven't posted anything in it recently, so I've not a clue why I would be banned from it.

I don't really care one way or another if I have been banned from it. Just was never given a reason why. And I didn't see it on the site today. Oh well sh*t happens I guess. Must have pissed someone off. Ain't the first time and won't be the last.

#1Townie
Sun Apr 5th, 2015, 07:03 PM
I was actually just joking. I don't think people get Barned anymore. That's really odd you can't see that.

The Black Knight
Sun Apr 5th, 2015, 07:16 PM
I was actually just joking. I don't think people get Barned anymore. That's really odd you can't see that.

Yeah no biggie. It's not minimized either with the drop down arrow on the side. Could be just my phone. Cause on my regular computer it's there, but not on my phone. Oh well all good.

#1Townie
Sun Apr 5th, 2015, 07:17 PM
No this is some damn tomfoolery!!

Aaron
Sun Apr 5th, 2015, 08:53 PM
I was actually just joking. I don't think people get Barned anymore.

You'd know!

#1Townie
Mon Apr 6th, 2015, 01:28 AM
You'd know!

Hey, that's a little harsh.

Aaron
Mon Apr 6th, 2015, 01:36 AM
I'm sorry it won't happen again!

bornwildnfree
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 11:46 AM
Pics and videos are not longer hosted on the CSC server, so a lot of the threads were removed because Ralph pays for the CSC server out of his pocket and they were taking up too much space.

bulldog
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 12:03 PM
Pics and videos are not longer hosted on the CSC server, so a lot of the threads were removed because Ralph pays for the CSC server out of his pocket and they were taking up too much space. Out of his pocket? I know a lot of us have donated for many years so this comes as a shock to me as pretty sure people have helped pay too :dunno:

#1Townie
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Out of his pocket? I know a lot of us have donated for many years so this comes as a shock to me as pretty sure people have helped pay too :dunno:

I don't think it covers everything. We could do a bit of a fundraiser.

bulldog
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 12:08 PM
I don't think it covers everything. We could do a bit of a fundraiser. Ok, I have no idea what it costs so I apologize if I am talking about something I know little about....of course I appreciate Ralph hosting this site.

As Townie said you got us and we are here to do a fundraiser or something if CSC is that broke. Townie in a dunk booth...you know how much that would make :lol:

#1Townie
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Ok, I have no idea what it costs so I apologize if I am talking about something I know little about....of course I appreciate Ralph hosting this site.

As Townie said you got us and we are here to do a fundraiser or something if CSC is that broke. Townie in a dunk booth...you know how much that would make :lol:

Im thinking something with a little more physical harm would make more.

bornwildnfree
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 12:13 PM
It's just easier to let people put pics and videos on their own web space then link.

I do apologize, yes, members contribute to the cost of the CSC, however, it doesn't cover all the costs and Ralph bears a lot of the cost himself. We appreciate all members contributions, and definitely appreciate Ralph hosting! A fund raiser would probably make Ralph pretty happy.

Aaron
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 12:32 PM
What if we put on a bikini car wash?

bulldog
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 12:36 PM
What if we put on a bikini car wash?
Do you even lift man? Nobody wants to see a skinny guy in a bikini :lol:

bornwildnfree
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Nobody wants to see a guy in a bikini :lol:

fixed.

bulldog
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 01:12 PM
fixed. I bet I could find some pics you would like.....plus I could mean bikini briefs.

Well unless you are one of those girls that do not appreciate a "in shape" man :D But hey I won't look out for you women then...bring on bikini girls!

#1Townie
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 01:53 PM
I bet I could find some pics you would like.....plus I could mean bikini briefs.

Well unless you are one of those girls that do not appreciate a "in shape" man :D But hey I won't look out for you women then...bring on bikini girls!

I'm wearing a thong.

bornwildnfree
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 01:55 PM
I'm wearing a thong.

Are guy thongs as comfy as girl thongs?

#1Townie
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Are guy thongs as comfy as girl thongs?

Oh yeah. You get the banana hammock.

bulldog
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 02:18 PM
My wife bought me a thong as a funny present. I did wear it for a while,maybe 30 mins, but I could see what girls meant about feeling like something was stuck between their butts. I'd for sure do it for my girl though......

It did make me feel sexy though :D

#1Townie
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 02:35 PM
That's because you are sexy Nate. So so so sexy.

Jmetz
Tue Apr 7th, 2015, 02:54 PM
Nothing has actually changed. :lol: