PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Twin Peaks!

Player 2
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 06:09 PM
I really like the early Xmas present! Thanks a lot for getting it for me :D

Suz
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Jon ~
:wait: Ok, the suspense is killin' me .. the sun's been up and already gone down now, it's 1823 hours and no pics. I bet Twin Peak's Santa did real good this year, huh? LOL Sorry, couldn't resist.

Player 2
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 06:26 PM
:lol: I meant once the sun comes up tomorrow :P

FINE, I'll go snap some pics in my poorly lit garage...

Player 2
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Pics...

http://rankeddomains.com/images/NewR1_sm.jpg

http://rankeddomains.com/images/NewR1_2_sm.jpg

rforsythe
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Very nice!

~Barn~
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Lemme wreck that bitch! :lol:

Nice rig Jon. Keep it upright, eh. :up:

Suz
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Jon ~

That's a beaut. Sorry I razzed you .. just couldn't help myself. It's really a nice bike. Don't let Barn near it.. he'd probably wear his girlscout outfit to ride it, then all sorts of trouble would happen. HAHAHAHA!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Player 2
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Don't be sorry Suzi... You gave me the kick I needed to grab a couple of shots, even if it's dark out ;)

Suz
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 10:25 PM
:lol: Ok. The pics turned out great even in the dark, huh? Beautiful bike. I need to get up to Twin Peaks to see what I can't live without. I also plan to use the discount at Performance for my bike and gear.

Wahooman
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Jon...glad we could hook ya up! I believe you are the first to have one anywhere around. Obviously you got up there today, sorry I wasn't around....should have come in Tuesday ;) That is one PUR-T ride and I hope you enjoy it!
Did we get it broke in on the dyno for ya? Talk to ya soon bro.
Thanks again for the business :D :D

Player 2
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 11:01 PM
I need to get up to Twin Peaks to see what I can't live without. There's a Raven R1 up there in desperate need of a new owner ;)

Jon...glad we could hook ya up! I believe you are the first to have one anywhere around. Obviously you got up there today, sorry I wasn't around....should have come in Tuesday ;) That is one PUR-T ride and I hope you enjoy it!
Did we get it broke in on the dyno for ya? Talk to ya soon bro.
Thanks again for the business :D :D
I think weather wise, today was the best day to pick it up... Yep, we threw it on the dyno for a few runs. I'll bring it back up there for my first service so we can dyno it for some #'s... :D

Cleveland
Fri Nov 18th, 2005, 11:38 PM
8)

Spiderman
Sat Nov 19th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Oh man, I am so jealous now!!!! God I want that bike so bad!!! :cry:

Congrats tho! ;)

Keep it upright, eh. :up:
............. :shock: :imwithstupid: 8)

Mel
Sat Nov 19th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Wow, that is sexy Jon.....

Wahooman
Sat Nov 19th, 2005, 04:04 PM
As Jon mentioned above we do have a Raven R1 needing a home. 2005 with only 260 miles on it. Previous owner was an older gentleman and it hurt his shoulders to ride. He took it home and had it back to us almost immediately. Already has Yosh carbon fiber exhaust, smoke screen, etc....
If I only wanted to ride a Yami it would already be in my garage......I tried to talk Jon into it, but he wanted the 50th (good choice as well ;) )
Jon I only got to sit on it at the store....you are gonna have to let me twist the throttle once....or maybe twice :D