PDA

View Full Version : Pikes Peak Airstrip Attack (June 26-27) *** 15% off entry fee for sportbikes!! ***

Spiderman
Thu Jun 11th, 2015, 10:43 AM
One of the organizers asked me to spread the word that motorcycles are now invited to this event, and, as a special incentive, is offering us 15% the entry fee! :up:

Read below for more info, a link to the website, and the promo code to get the 15% off:

I'm one of the organizers of the upcoming Pikes Peak Airstrip Attack. It is a half mile runway trap speed and racing event at the Colorado Springs Airport June 26-27 (fri/sat before the hill climb). This is the first time we've opened up the event to motorcycles but we are having a hard time getting the word out to the Colorado bike guys.

I was wondering if you wouldnt mind posting up in your respect groups and channels to see if any of your bike guys would be interested in participating? In consideration for your help, I created a discount code that knocks off 15% for anyone that uses that code to sign up which you should feel free to pass along to your guys and gals.

Info for the event is at www.pikespeakairstripattack.com (http://www.pikespeakairstripattack.com/) and the discount code is "sportbikepromo"

I appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

madvlad
Thu Jun 11th, 2015, 11:09 AM
Post on the MRA forums,maybe some of our local racers will be up for this but also given the hill climb is that weekend it'll be hard to spark interest. Just bad timing

madvlad
Thu Jun 11th, 2015, 11:13 AM
Nvm already did :lol: me=n00b

Spiderman
Thu Jun 11th, 2015, 12:13 PM
:wait:

:lol:

Hibs
Thu Jun 11th, 2015, 12:36 PM
IMO, still too expensive for only 1/2 mile, and they won't let you race versus cars... so with the already stated low interest in bikes going that day, you'll probably end up making solo runs or racing the same couple guys time and time again.

I'm saving my pennies for The Colorado Mile in September.