PDA

View Full Version : Seen this before?

Hozerking
Tue Oct 21st, 2003, 02:26 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2438096545&category=6750&rd=1

has anyone seen this before? I'm wondering who made It? and such.

-al

firefghtr
Tue Oct 21st, 2003, 02:59 PM
:imwithstupid: maybe honda

:lol: :lol: j/k

yakuza
Tue Oct 21st, 2003, 03:26 PM
That actually doesn't look too bad, a little dated, that's all. I'm not sure abou the quality of the Honda gear though, don't have any experience there.

Hozerking
Tue Oct 21st, 2003, 03:52 PM
That actually doesn't look too bad, a little dated, that's all. I'm not sure abou the quality of the Honda gear though, don't have any experience there.

All the Honda gear I've seen has been made by the First Gear people? ... so who knows..... just wondering if some has seen one in person before! .... for some odd reason I like how it looks.

-al

KooLaid
Sat Oct 25th, 2003, 05:58 PM
hehehehhe, i dunno, but i just had a wild hair.... i wonder if you read the title of the auction, it MIGHT MAYBE POSSIBLY say "Alpinestars"..... but then I COULD be wrong...........

Hozerking
Sun Oct 26th, 2003, 02:09 PM
hehehehhe, i dunno, but i just had a wild hair.... i wonder if you read the title of the auction, it MIGHT MAYBE POSSIBLY say "Alpinestars"..... but then I COULD be wrong...........

The sellers put different names into the title of their items so it comes up for more searches! ... it was definitly not made by alpinestars.

-al

KooLaid
Sun Oct 26th, 2003, 06:34 PM
should have just asked the seller. It says he's from the denver area possibly, or atleast colorado.

Hozerking
Sun Oct 26th, 2003, 06:59 PM
should have just asked the seller. It says he's from the denver area possibly, or atleast colorado.

Good Idea!

I've done it... just waiting on a reply. Who knows he might be here is the front range some-where?

-al