PDA

View Full Version : Stolen 2001 Honda RC51/RVT1000

FortitudoX
Wed Jul 15th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Soo this is why you can't have nice things. Some prick stole my motorcycle last night. Here's a picture, it has a honorably discharged veterans license plate # 457 SFH. Stolen from a Boulder, CO apartment complex, it's probably being parted out but if you see it holler/call the cops. Classic Red/Silver/Black style.

VIN # JH2SC45481M100318

David
303 868 6201

madvlad
Wed Jul 15th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Man there's all kinds of shenanigans going on in Boulder, have heard of about 10 stolen bikes/cars out there and then what happened to Joker last week. Shit is messed up, hope they catch those fucks man and that the bike is untouched

FortitudoX
Wed Jul 15th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Cheers thanks mate. I had a bad feeling when I moved into a complex without a garage, luckily switched to full coverage but I had the thing for so long it's like losing an old friend. I hadn't heard what happened to Joker, but I wouldn't wish anything like this upon anyone.

FortitudoX
Fri Jul 24th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Meh, it was found abandoned behind a warehouse rattle caned painted and trashed. What a waste of a good bike.

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Jul 24th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Meh, it was found abandoned behind a warehouse rattle caned painted and trashed. What a waste of a good bike.
Yeah, that sucks!! Pieces of shit!!

When we lived in Cali, my FZR was stolen. I normally popped the seat and disconnected the computer because I had to park on the street. The one night that I didn't do it, it got ripped. The bright side is, the ass hole who stole it got into a police chase. When said ass wipe went to cross an intersection, he was a little behind the green light and a truck coming the other way t-boned him. Wasted my bike, but damn near killed the jack-off. Internal injuries, two broken arms, broken leg and 45 staples in his head. Too bad it didn't paralyze him. He walked (escaped) out of the hospital two days later. Cut the casts off, but couldn't remove the staples. They caught him again and I saw him in court. He was fucked up. Made me all happy inside. He'd been out of jail for only a week (for GTA) when he stole my bike.

madvlad
Fri Jul 24th, 2015, 01:47 PM
Bummer man, hopefully the warehouse has cameras and they can see who they were. Pussies, fucking with people's properties. Karma is a bitch fuckers.

FZRguy
Fri Jul 24th, 2015, 09:34 PM
Karma indeed! One of the fucktards that stole my dirt bike is now dead.

madvlad
Fri Jul 24th, 2015, 10:52 PM
Well shit I wouldn't wish anything like that to anyone but damn lol