PDA

View Full Version : White Honda CB1000 Seized By Aurora Cops This Morning

Zanatos
Fri Jul 31st, 2015, 09:53 AM
I was cruising around this morning and saw an Aurora cop helping a tow truck driver load what appeared to be a white Honda CB1000 onto a flatbed at the corner of Yale and Havana. The cop also picked up a helmet and backpack - but there was no sign of the rider.

From what I could see, it didn't look like there was any damage to the bike, so I don't think there was an accident. And if it was a breakdown, the rider would either be standing around, or he or she would have probably taken their helmet and/or backpack with them.

So now I'm wonder who got arrested and had their bike seized by the cops? Was it stolen, or did the cops take someone in for doing 100 mph during rush hour?

teamextreme
Fri Jul 31st, 2015, 01:53 PM
Or more likely, someone got pulled over for something minor and had warrants out.

AOK303
Fri Jul 31st, 2015, 09:42 PM
I was cruising around this morning and saw an Aurora cop helping a tow truck driver load what appeared to be a white Honda CB1000 onto a flatbed at the corner of Yale and Havana. The cop also picked up a helmet and backpack - but there was no sign of the rider.

was it a CB or CBR if it was maybe MITCH bwahaha

mdub
Sat Aug 1st, 2015, 01:02 PM
Nope. I don't venture over thur...