PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here....

madvlad
Tue Aug 25th, 2015, 10:04 AM
Works at Verizon or a wireless place? It's time to upgrade le phone. I'd like to stick with Verizon as their service is good although their customer service sucks. T-Mobile and Sprint are a no go for me. Lmk! Rather keep the business in the family :)

Mother Goose
Tue Aug 25th, 2015, 10:28 AM
Matty works at AT&T

BearcatRR
Tue Aug 25th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Not sure if you are a Droid or iPhone guy, but I saw this over the weekend and I think that I am going to give one of the new S6 edge+ a spin for a month to see if I want to make the switch from Apple. If not, I will get the new iPhone when it comes out in a month or so.

http://promo.samsungpromotions.com/ultimatetestdrive/

j0ker
Tue Aug 25th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Not sure if you are a Droid or iPhone guy, but I saw this over the weekend and I think that I am going to give one of the new S6 edge+ a spin for a month to see if I want to make the switch from Apple. If not, I will get the new iPhone when it comes out in a month or so.

http://promo.samsungpromotions.com/ultimatetestdrive/

They are already out of phones for now.

BearcatRR
Tue Aug 25th, 2015, 11:19 AM
They are already out of phones for now.

Ahhh, shit. I guess that I should have actually read the page :D

madvlad
Tue Aug 25th, 2015, 11:24 AM
I was looking at both the S6 edge + or the Note 5. Not a huge apple fan but thought about the 6s

Bueller
Tue Aug 25th, 2015, 02:02 PM
Droid Turbo.

Just spent a year and a half with Boost and all I can say is the phones I had were horrible, the customer service does not exist, so it has no chance at being bad.
I filed a complaint with the FCC to get the $20 I over paid, and they would not refund after separation. It ended up costing them much more than $20 :)

I am now back to Verizon, they structured some of their plans better now so they are competitive with the cheapo providers. Boost is also on Sprints network so that is another turd in the pile.

Matty
Tue Aug 25th, 2015, 06:33 PM
:hibye:

madvlad
Tue Aug 25th, 2015, 06:59 PM
:hibye:

Which location maine? What are your current phone deals?