PDA

View Full Version : Super Street last weekend. 8-29

Redline
Mon Aug 31st, 2015, 08:45 AM
Just wondering if anyone on here took pictures during Super street this past weekend. I saw quite a few people taking pictures, curious to see them and any of myself or guys I was riding with.

For a fake race it was a f-ing blast! Banging elbows with One-Ops!

Slo
Mon Aug 31st, 2015, 10:47 AM
Pretty sure the photographers are still working on the pics, probably be available to view sometime later week.

Redline
Mon Aug 31st, 2015, 12:31 PM
Yeah just wanted to see if someone on this forum had them...

Slo
Mon Aug 31st, 2015, 12:53 PM
ah nevermind then hahha....

Redline
Mon Aug 31st, 2015, 01:35 PM
Is there a specific crew that takes pictures for purchase or company?

madvlad
Mon Aug 31st, 2015, 02:06 PM
There were new photographers there this round though I believe that Jim Browning was there. I'll keep my eyes out on FB for when they post pics

Redline
Mon Aug 31st, 2015, 02:46 PM
Sweet! Sounds good bro. Was good seeing you out there Madvlad! How you doing?

madvlad
Mon Aug 31st, 2015, 08:42 PM
Was one ops there too? Small world that you know Lewis man haha... Doing good man, foot is healing rather fast actually. It hurts way less and the swelling came down quite a bit.

One-ops
Tue Sep 1st, 2015, 09:30 AM
Yeah man I was !! I was on the 2gen R6 wht and blk pinstripes.

One-ops
Tue Sep 1st, 2015, 09:32 AM
Whos coming to Ppir!?

madvlad
Tue Sep 1st, 2015, 02:55 PM
No shit man, I was talking to you and didn't even know it lol my bad man. I'll be at PPIR but not racing

One-ops
Tue Sep 1st, 2015, 03:20 PM
Lol it's cool. Did I you go to the 2-1 track day few weeks ago to?
I know you were out helping crew at the last mra race. I looked for you guys in the covered garages but every time I walked by it was pretty empty on that end. I talked with Applesauce for awhile. We weren't there very long just getting takeoffs mounted for that trackday

madvlad
Tue Sep 1st, 2015, 06:02 PM
Nah, I have never ridden Pueblo before but someday I'd like to. At HPR we are always at carport 16. When I work with the corner crew I'm most likely mobile assist so you'd see me rolling around on the dirt bike in the pits from time to time and with a full size lid :lol:.... I'm not sure whether I'll be working or hanging out at PPIR yet. We usually hang around pit #1 or so

One-ops
Thu Sep 3rd, 2015, 01:29 PM
This is posted in the wrong place. Jus sayin.
But any who skies How bout those Pics!!!????

One-ops
Thu Sep 3rd, 2015, 01:31 PM
No shit man, I was talking to you and didn't even know it lol my bad man. I'll be at PPIR but not racing
Dooooo it
run the Duc
it really wants ppir

madvlad
Fri Sep 4th, 2015, 10:01 PM
Jim Browning has posted a ton of pictures from superstreet FYI on Facebook so go check there.