PDA

View Full Version : UFC 191 get together

madvlad
Sat Sep 5th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Seeing if anyone is interested in having a big group at Twin Peaks off of I25 and Arapahoe for the fights tonight? Beautiful weather and an awesome fight card too. Anyone game?

madvlad
Sat Sep 5th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Barn said that we'll get together at his place in a little bit for the fights for anyone interested. All places are packed and with over an hour wait already. He lives at a complex called the retreat by park meadows

Owen_R6
Wed Sep 9th, 2015, 03:54 PM
I woulda done this!!! Just saw it...i'm in for the next one for sure

madvlad
Wed Sep 9th, 2015, 05:33 PM
It's a good time, I'll try and post a few days early next time.

~Barn~
Wed Sep 9th, 2015, 07:42 PM
9/26 is the next one. It's not a PPV, but I enjoy every card anyway, so y'all are invited to come watch it over here. I'm sure the weather will still be plenty hot enough to even make the whole thing another pool day if we want, before the fights start.

Anyhow... I'll get some details refitted here when I can look them up, and if Vlad wants, he can update the thread title. The headliner on that card (http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-75-Barnett-vs-Nelson-45847) is the gut monster "Big Country" Roy Nelson vs. Josh Barnett. Both guys are generally finishers and they are both trying to get back on the rails coming off of losses, so hopefully it'll be a slobberknocker.

Owen_R6
Wed Sep 9th, 2015, 07:48 PM
Sounds good! I'll be looking for the post...count me in

madvlad
Wed Sep 9th, 2015, 08:42 PM
I'm in as usual man, always a good time out there

Captain Obvious
Wed Sep 9th, 2015, 09:27 PM
The headliner on that card (http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-75-Barnett-vs-Nelson-45847) is the gut monster "Big Country" Roy Nelson vs. Josh Barnett. Both guys are generally finishers and they are both trying to get back on the rails coming off of losses, so hopefully it'll be a slobberknocker.

I don't know many of the Japanese fighters, but Mousasi and Hall could be a great fight as well.

~Barn~
Wed Sep 9th, 2015, 10:59 PM
It has potential if Hall has a incredible performance, but I somewhat expect Mousasi to expose holes in Halls game. I think within 3 rounds he'll TKO Hall and give him his first "L" by way of finish, in the UFC.