PDA

View Full Version : Where to apply for a loan

madvlad
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 07:46 AM
So looking for banks or CU to apply for a loan, anyone recommend any entity in specific besides Wells Fargo who I'll never do business with in my entire life again haha, thanks in advance

birchyboy
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 09:01 AM
Where do you do banking? We've had good luck with our credit unions.

Spooph
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 12:20 PM
What kind of loan? Home and vehicles it's hard to beat credit union rates. Personal - banks tend to do better. My car loan is through Premier Members with a super low rate.

mdub
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 12:27 PM
Paging Jmetz......

Jmetz
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 12:47 PM
My loan sharking days are long over.

mdub
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 12:50 PM
hehehe......got paid ALL IN FULL, huh....

Sully
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 01:43 PM
IMO Bellco, Gates Credit Union (changed name to idk???) and Space Age Credit Union have always had good rates on vehicle or moto loans

Mother Goose
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 01:46 PM
We have a couple here that we use. What are you looking to get?

Jmetz
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 02:46 PM
hehehe......got paid ALL IN FULL, huh....

http://youtu.be/RXIOuJF-VyU

Snazzy
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 05:59 PM
USAA is really good for loans. I have both mine through them.

My 05 outback loan has an APR of 7%

spdu4ia
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 07:48 PM
Highly recommend ENT credit union

Wrider
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 08:06 PM
I'll second spdu4ia's recommendation. I've had an account since literally the week I was born with them (thanks to my Grandma opening one up for me) and even when I accidentally overdraw, they always work with me and I've had plenty of good dealings with them. I've also always gotten the lowest interest rates from them. Keep in mind my credit score is over 790, under 800, so when I say I get the lowest with them, I'm getting the lowest with anybody, but they always come in the lowest of the lowest rates.

birchyboy
Tue Sep 8th, 2015, 10:46 PM
ENT has been good to me as well. I've got accounts there, PSCU and USAA. All are good.

Clovis
Fri Sep 11th, 2015, 08:19 AM
Damir:

If you need a car or motocycle loan - yeah, call Ent Federal Credit Union - they're great for those two.

If you need a home loan - call me - my bank (Great Western Bank) is the price leader when it comes to mortgage loans and we're cheaper then everyone else, including Ent. Typically take whatever rate Ent offers and my rate is .25% less if conventional and .50% less if it's a FHA or VA loan.

CSC discounts are offered on top of already having the country's best pricing.

Justin

madvlad
Fri Sep 11th, 2015, 08:40 AM
Thanks dudes, it's for the bike. My best friend needs the money before the time we had agreed and what not. I'll hit you up when I'm looking for a place Justin, just not ready yet.

longrider
Fri Sep 11th, 2015, 08:58 AM
I will give one more vote for Space Age FCU. I have fiinanced 3 bikes with them and a second mortgage all with no issues and great rates. The second of course has now been rolled into a new first with Justin