PDA

View Full Version : Possbile Stolen "parts" bike Yellow TLR

vratbastard
Tue Nov 29th, 2005, 12:18 AM
So I start talking with this local guy which has some TLR stuff listed on Ebay. I bought a front TLR fairing on one of his auctions. He lived like 8 blocks away from where I live downtown, so I went and picked the part up. Which is all he had parts, the bike was somewhere else!

I get to talking with him about his bike and he says that he bought it for $500 after his buddy said it all of asudden wouldn't start one day! He doesn't have any paperwork for the bike and everytime I ask to see the bike he starts acting a fool. Making excuses why I can't see it. All in all it's shady as hell and I'm not planning on buying any thing else from him. Matter of fact if I ever do see the bike I writing the vin down and contacting the police. I'm almost sure it's stolen!

Anyone have a 1999+ TLR stolen, as far as I can make out (he showed me pics on a dig camera) it was pearl yellow w/silver graphics painted over the yellow. Also the bike had two bros carbon cans. Hope this helps someone out, I'll look into it further if something thinks it was they're bike.

:guns: