PDA

View Full Version : Are You Ready for Some SX!?

FZRguy
Sat Jan 9th, 2016, 07:14 PM
The best Saturday night racing of the year is now! FoxSports1

mdub
Sun Jan 10th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Dang et!!!! Miss it

madvlad
Sun Jan 10th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Better punching action than MMA PPV on that motherfucker haha

FZRguy
Mon Jan 11th, 2016, 03:38 AM
Dang et!!!! Miss it

Replays on FS2 Wednesday Noon-3 PM.

FZRguy
Mon Jan 11th, 2016, 03:39 AM
I hope James is okay and can race next week.

mdub
Mon Jan 11th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Replays on FS2 Wednesday Noon-3 PM.

Thanks sir

longrider
Mon Jan 11th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Better punching action than MMA PPV on that motherfucker haha

While I understand the riders frustration seeing that does make me laugh. First, the rider will be penalized by race direction and second the simple fact is that in full riding gear punching is really meaningless. Sensitive parts of the body are all protected and you have some padding everywhere else. Now a kick while wearing a MX boot....

longrider
Mon Jan 11th, 2016, 11:39 AM
I hope James is okay and can race next week.

I hope so too. While I have not heard anything the fact that he got up and walked to the transport was a good sign

blaircsf
Mon Jan 11th, 2016, 02:50 PM
While I understand the riders frustration seeing that does make me laugh. First, the rider will be penalized by race direction and second the simple fact is that in full riding gear punching is really meaningless. Sensitive parts of the body are all protected and you have some padding everywhere else. Now a kick while wearing a MX boot....

That's what I was thinking when I saw the clip later. I understand why he was frustrated, but punching someone in full gear isn't going to accomplish much. I actually expect you are more likely to cause yourself pain than the other guy.

Jmetz
Mon Jan 11th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Actually Piek was punching the back of Frieze's neck which was not covered. I imagine it didn't feel very good and he probably got his message through. Kind of reminded me of some of Damon Bradshaws tactics/aggressive riding from way back in the day.

longrider
Mon Jan 18th, 2016, 10:13 AM
A quick note to all SX fans, there is am error in the guide data on DirecTV (and probably everybody as they all get the data from Tribune) showing next Saturdays race as a repeat of the first Anaheim so the DVR ignores it and records the Sunday night reairing of the race.

FZRguy
Tue Jan 19th, 2016, 01:04 AM
Good to see Reed on the podium.

FZRguy
Tue Jan 26th, 2016, 01:47 AM
He DNF the main, but Trey Canard gets the tough guy award for Race 3.

DW
Mon Mar 21st, 2016, 12:29 PM
I was just looking at the schedule posted on my cube wall and can't believe only 5 more races until Vegas. This season did not pan out for bubba at all huh? I was hoping to see him and reed dicing it up again, at least providing some sort of challenge up front. Good to see canard is still on two pegs. I think i'm finally done cringing when the camera follows him. Good dude and I hope he makes it to the end of the season. Our local guy Eli Tomac is having an interesting year on the green bike. He'll only get better on it I think. We're probably going to see dungey, ken and marvin all battling at the front for the rest of the season. SX is awesome! :rock:

DW
Wed May 11th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Well I got it right on a few things. Tomac kept getting better and it was dungey and roczen neck and neck the rest of the season.

I think dungey is going to have a tougher time next year. It should be a closer and crazier season which I'm all for.

Next up, MX season....

FZRguy
Wed May 11th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Lakewood National is June 4.