PDA

View Full Version : uploading Avatar and Profile pic

HOTCARCASS
Fri Apr 1st, 2016, 11:53 AM
I'm trying to upload pics for an avatar and Profile. I see the size requirements and have shrank the pics. I've tried jpeg, bmp, giff etc. Any tips on this.

bulldog
Fri Apr 1st, 2016, 12:09 PM
I'm trying to upload pics for an avatar and Profile. I see the size requirements and have shrank the pics. I've tried jpeg, bmp, giff etc. Any tips on this.
You need to link it from a host site like Photobucket as uploading has been turned off.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?42529-Picture-uploader

~Barn~
Fri Apr 1st, 2016, 12:58 PM
Actually I think for your avatar picture, you can still use the built in avatar uploader and let the CSC host it. It's images within threads and posts where the CSC-hosting services has been turned off.

Make sure that your avatar is no larger than 90x90 pixels or has a size smaller than 24.4KB. Maybe both requirements are needed, it's been a long time since I fiddled with mine.

~Barn~
Fri Apr 1st, 2016, 01:01 PM
For your profile picture, the pixel limit says that it's 120x120 or 64KB, but again.. just like the avatar... it may require that it meets both of those requirements. :dunno:

HOTCARCASS
Fri Apr 1st, 2016, 01:56 PM
For your profile picture, the pixel limit says that it's 120x120 or 64KB, but again.. just like the avatar... it may require that it meets both of those requirements. :dunno:

Thanks I have definitely met both requirements for the profile and avatar. Very interesting...thanks again!

~Barn~
Fri Apr 1st, 2016, 03:21 PM
MODERATORS!!!!!

Jmetz
Fri Apr 1st, 2016, 06:10 PM
No pics for you!

#1Townie
Fri Apr 1st, 2016, 07:40 PM
No pics for you!

we need a real mod to clear this up. but thanks. 😀

Jmetz
Fri Apr 1st, 2016, 08:36 PM
we need a real mod to clear this up. but thanks. 

I tried from my mobile to no avail. I'll see what I can do when I get to a computer. It may actually require an admin but we'll see.

Ezzzzy1
Fri Apr 1st, 2016, 08:55 PM
we need a real mod to clear this up. but thanks. 

Per section 143 rule 8 anyone insinuating that a moderator is not a moderator when in fact they are is direct violation of section 29 rule 551 and subject to lashings.

Just a heads up man.

#1Townie
Fri Apr 1st, 2016, 10:12 PM
Per section 143 rule 8 anyone insinuating that a moderator is not a moderator when in fact they are is direct violation of section 29 rule 551 and subject to lashings.

Just a heads up man.

I have never followed the rules!

Jmetz
Sat Apr 2nd, 2016, 03:31 PM
The issue is being looked into.

HOTCARCASS
Sat Apr 2nd, 2016, 08:09 PM

Just a heads up man.
HAHA! That's some funny sh#t!! I did receive some help today on a different issue. So I may have to go back to the top and have the master of the universe help me again with the avatar pic issue.

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Jun 22nd, 2016, 07:15 AM
So, whatever became of this? Trying to update my avatar, but no luck...