PDA

View Full Version : mHm Photo Gallery

eaheer
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Hello everyone,
We thought that we would share our online photo gallery with ya. Highlights of our Bowling tourn, stunting, and members! Just go to: www.milehighmadness.net/mhmgallery or just go to: www.milehighmadness.net
[web:4f47251506]http://www.milehighmadness.net/mhmgallery[/web:4f47251506]
Please check it out and cast your votes!

BlueDevil
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 12:42 PM
:o Hold up
Tedi, Club Tresure ????? U know her?

SpArKy
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 01:02 PM
:o Hold up
Tedi, Club Tresure ????? U know her?

Thats his wife dude. :D

BlueDevil
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Well Ill B.....

SpArKy
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Well Ill B.....

What the hell is a "tresure" anyway??? :mrt:

BlueDevil
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 01:26 PM
:lol: I just hit copy/paste off their site...

eaheer
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 01:43 PM
I know I misspelled it! I haven't had a chance to go back and correct it. What about Tedi?

Spiderman
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Tedi, Club Tresure

What the hell is a "tresure" anyway??? :mrt:
............. :pointlaugh:

I must be getting a relapse of my OCD, but all the members have "mHm Member" after their name... does that mean we might see somebody on that page that isn't a mHm Member? :lol:

:idea: Can I get my picture on there, and have it say "CSC Member"? :lol:

eaheer
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Nope the member’s section is for members only. That isn't all the members. The purpose of putting this post is to show you all the bowling tournament we all had. We tried to invite you all. This isn't to start a bashing of joke about mHm. Just to share fun pics with you!

SpArKy
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Nope the member’s section is for members only. That isn't all the members. The purpose of putting this post is to show you all the bowling tournament we all had. We tried to invite you all. This isn't to start a bashing of joke about mHm. Just to share fun pics with you!

Not trying to, "start a bashing of joke."

Uhhhhhhhhhh So are you gonna answer my question??? What the hell is a "tresure?" :D

eaheer
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 01:54 PM
She handles all the money issues and the bank account of mHm. I did a poor job in the past. So it is "NOT" in my hands anymore. She does the advertisements, shirts, and what not! Why are you asking?

Spiderman
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 02:33 PM
:roll:

Uh-oh! :lol:

R1chie
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Whether he deserves it or not, you beat on the poor guy unmercifully, how about not starting in on his wife?

Spiderman
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 03:27 PM
:wtf: Who's staring in on his wife?

eaheer
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Thanks Rich! I appreciate the respect. This isn't about my wife anyways. It is only about the pictures. I have not heard one comment yet about them. Seems we went of topic right away. Since we are so off topic, how was the Toys 4 Toys run?

Suz
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Great pics eaheer. Sorry, I didn't know about the bowling.. would have been fun to join in. Looks like everyone had a good time. :D

rforsythe
Mon Dec 5th, 2005, 05:39 PM
The run was good, though WAY under attendance (even from the Harley guys, not just CSC) because of the cold temps and most of the riders' streets being icy.

eaheer
Tue Dec 6th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Well it was cold this year. I didn't make the event. We had it all planned out for our club to go as well. But being that their was still snow at most peoples homes and side streets. I didn't want anyone to get hurt riding or freezing there asses off. Glad that Toys for Tots was good for the most part. I didn't see any news about the toy run. Thanks Suzi, the bowling competition was a blast. As you can see Ruff Ryders, Wooped ass on mHm, and Street Soldiers. But it was a blast neverless.

bulldog
Tue Dec 6th, 2005, 08:24 AM
That bowling event looked like a good time. If you have another one post it up and depending on how much you guys are betting (not the greatest bowler, but I enjoy playing), I would like to check it out :D

eaheer
Wed Dec 7th, 2005, 08:05 AM
That bowling event looked like a good time. If you have another one post it up and depending on how much you guys are betting (not the greatest bowler, but I enjoy playing), I would like to check it out :DWe do have another one coming up it's in the springs. We are to take on the champions Ruff Ryders! They currently have the trophy's. We wanted to get CSC involved but no show from CSC members. We don't charge anything. The first event every team had to pay 5.00 for the trophy at first. Now that has been paid. All you pay is your game and shoes. It's a lot of fun, and another way to get other clubs together as one.

R1chie
Wed Dec 7th, 2005, 08:12 AM
That bowling event looked like a good time. If you have another one post it up and depending on how much you guys are betting (not the greatest bowler, but I enjoy playing), I would like to check it out :DWe do have another one coming up it's in the springs. We are to take on the champions Ruff Ryders! They currently have the trophy's. We wanted to get CSC involved but no show from CSC members. We don't charge anything. The first event every team had to pay 5.00 for the trophy at first. Now that has been paid. All you pay is your game and shoes. It's a lot of fun, and another way to get other clubs together as one.

I would like to go but could bowl my way out of a wet paper bag. Bowling balls, golf balls, basket balls, as a child I didn't get into playing with balls and have not changed. I guess I just suck at it.. :|

eaheer
Wed Dec 7th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Don't worry about that! I thought I was good, hell my Wife kicked my ass! mHm lost to RR's and Street Soldiers lost to RR's. They are really good at bowling for sure. HAHA, anyways it is really about meeting others and learning about other clubs, and making new friends.

AirAssault
Wed Dec 7th, 2005, 08:56 AM

I would like to go but could bowl my way out of a wet paper bag. Bowling balls, golf balls, basket balls, as a child I didn't get into playing with balls and have not changed. I guess I just suck at it.. :|

Dude, you know your full of it now. I heard thats all you like to do, play with your balls that is :lol: At least i don't see any traffic in your "stunta" pics, good for you. Now let's get some naked chicks in those pics!!

SpArKy
Wed Dec 7th, 2005, 09:36 AM

HAHAHAHA You said "balls" and "suck" in the same post. Is there a reason for that?? :lol:

eaheer
Wed Dec 7th, 2005, 09:41 AM

Dude, you know your full of it now. I heard thats all you like to do, play with your balls that is :lol: At least i don't see any traffic in your "stunta" pics, good for you. Now let's get some naked chicks in those pics!!We actually have a lot of female pics that are a bit nasty for the general public. So we have another photo gallery which is going to be password protected. Yes we are doing our best to stay away from traffic when doing our thing! HAHA about you guys picking on R1ch haha.