PDA

View Full Version : Whats the starting age for this group?

One-ops
Sat Mar 18th, 2017, 05:42 PM
lol
Curious.

Lomax
Sat Mar 18th, 2017, 05:51 PM
I used to know that but can't remember. :lol:

One-ops
Sat Mar 18th, 2017, 05:57 PM
lmfao

madvlad
Sun Mar 19th, 2017, 02:28 PM
:lol:

Gramps
Sun Mar 19th, 2017, 03:24 PM
:lol:"If you have to ask"

FZRguy
Mon Mar 20th, 2017, 01:23 PM
40 you a FOG, 50 you a Super FOG

Lomax
Mon Mar 20th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Hey now you whipper snapper. :lol: Now get off my lawn. :devious:

texlurch
Mon Mar 20th, 2017, 02:40 PM
I resemble that remark.....

Okrapp
Mon Mar 20th, 2017, 06:05 PM
40 you a FOG, 50 you a Super FOG Dang, guess I'm old. :shock: Makes sense though being confused when they talk about how decrepitly ancient Rossi or Manning are when you're a bit past those marks..

texlurch
Mon Mar 20th, 2017, 09:20 PM
40 you a FOG, 50 you a Super FOG

So I guess that makes me Super FOG + :)

~Barn~
Tue Mar 21st, 2017, 09:43 AM
June 1st and here I come!

I feel old already, if you're keeping score at home.

j0ker
Tue Mar 21st, 2017, 10:09 AM
I am an old mofo, but apparently from this thread, not THE oldest. :yay:

Kristian
Thu Mar 23rd, 2017, 11:21 PM
Getting old is getting old! It is better than the alternative though.

busagirl
Wed Apr 26th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Why am I not surprised by this...? :lol:

I feel old already, if you're keeping score at home.

bulldog
Wed Apr 26th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Why am I not surprised by this...? :lol: OMG, a post by Reann! How you been? It's been years!

You married now with tons of kids? Still riding that Busa? I've seen Jason (Canuck) a few times in the last few months as he comes and joins Barn and I to watch the UFC PPV events. You should try to come to the next one so we can all catch up...next one is May 13th and I am sure we will all meet up at the Hooters by Park Meadows or Barn's place near there.....

Clovis
Wed Apr 26th, 2017, 02:28 PM
I was 25 going on 26 when I started and now I'm 35 going on 36.

Hey look, it's been almost 10 years since I joined the CSC :)

busagirl
Wed Apr 26th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Yes yes... I still exist! :lol: I'll bug Canuck on FB to remind me of the next one and give me details so I can join in on the fun! It would be great to see you all again. I sold the Busa in 2013 and haven't replaced it yet but I'm keeping my eyes open for the next adventure.

OMG, a post by Reann! How you been? It's been years!

You married now with tons of kids? Still riding that Busa? I've seen Jason (Canuck) a few times in the last few months as he comes and joins Barn and I to watch the UFC PPV events. You should try to come to the next one so we can all catch up...next one is May 13th and I am sure we will all meet up at the Hooters by Park Meadows or Barn's place near there.....

bulldog
Wed Apr 26th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I was 25 going on 26 when I started and now I'm 35 going on 36.

Hey look, it's been almost 10 years since I joined the CSC :) Busagirl and I still have you beat; my original join date was 2002, but back then you could not change your name, so had to re-register. I must have been like 21 when I joined....now 38......two more years till FOG

P.S. Can't believe you didn't want my insurance help....makes Bulldog sad :(

Yes yes... I still exist! :lol: I'll bug Canuck on FB to remind me of the next one and give me details so I can join in on the fun! It would be great to see you all again. I sold the Busa in 2013 and haven't replaced it yet but I'm keeping my eyes open for the next adventure. Cool. I still have the same cell phone number so feel free to hit me up too (if you don't still have it let me know and I'll PM you it; I got a number for you, but no idea if it is still good (***-321)

If not just bug Jason and we will all meet up a different night that works out for us all. Last time you saw me, down at The Tavern in downtown Littleton, I was with Eileen....we have now been married 3 years...time flies!

No bike for me right now either....just the old guy that still comes on the board :lol:

~Barn~
Thu Apr 27th, 2017, 09:17 AM
I don't see her often, but every time I do, Ree still looks great!

busagirl
Thu Apr 27th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Awww Thank You Barn-A-Bee!! :)

I don't see her often, but every time I do, Ree still looks great!

busagirl
Thu Apr 27th, 2017, 09:26 AM
I can't believe your married with kids! Where does the time go?! That's still my same number, shoot me a text so I have yours.

Also I probably can't make the UFC viewing after all, that's the same day as the Beer & Bacon Classic and I already bought tickets to it! YUM! :D

Cool. I still have the same cell phone number so feel free to hit me up too (if you don't still have it let me know and I'll PM you it; I got a number for you, but no idea if it is still good (***-321)

If not just bug Jason and we will all meet up a different night that works out for us all. Last time you saw me, down at The Tavern in downtown Littleton, I was with Eileen....we have now been married 3 years...time flies!

No bike for me right now either....just the old guy that still comes on the board :lol:

bulldog
Thu Apr 27th, 2017, 09:29 AM
I can't believe your married with kids! Where does the time go?! That's still my same number, shoot me a text so I have yours.

Also I probably can't make the UFC viewing after all, that's the same day as the Beer & Bacon Classic and I already bought tickets to it! YUM! :D WHAT!!!! I have no kids :lol:

Darn, well some other time then :)

busagirl
Thu Apr 27th, 2017, 02:08 PM
WHAT!!!! I have no kids :lol:

Darn, well some other time then :)

Oh I thought that said 3 kids! :lol: We need an OG meetup soon, let's plan something! Text me!

#1Townie
Thu Apr 27th, 2017, 04:14 PM
joined the group at 22. I think. I stopped counting birthdays a long time ago and have no idea how old I am. lol