PDA

View Full Version : Change of Leadership & CSC Reboot!

Spiderman
Fri Jul 7th, 2023, 02:54 PM
Whelp... the time has finally come (some may say it's long overdue :lol: )... I've had less and less time to focus on anything CSC-related: 4-5 years ago, I got back into racing with the MRA; at the end of 2021, I got elected as the VP of the MRA (and got re-elected last year), and; moved to Amarillo in 2022.

Christi Little (bornwildnfree (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?5831-bornwildnfree)) recently told me about her idea to "Reboot the CSC", and I think it's a great idea; I fully support it, and in order to help ensure its success, I am stepping down as CSC President, and handing that title over Christi! At Christi's request, and after conferring with Ralph Forsythe ("rforsythe"), the standing Vice President of the club, he agreed to step down as well, and Heather Colton (​Heater (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?5573-Heater)) will be the new CSC Vice President. Both of these leadership changes are effective immediately.

Christi had this to see about the reboot:
In rebooting the CSC, we want to provide a place where experienced and new riders can meet, form friendships and pass on skills and knowledge. We will be posting rides and scheduling social events to bring riders of all ages and skill levels together.

It's been a great ride (pun intended); I'm extremely grateful for the memories, and proud to have been a part of the CSC when it went through it's heyday... it's first heyday, as I'm optimistic that, under this new leadership, the CSC will once again become a thing that people what to be a part of, and will have another heyday. I still plan to be a part of it, just not on the administrative side of things.

Peace out, and keep the rubber side down!
:ride:

madvlad
Fri Jul 7th, 2023, 03:17 PM
Glad to hear that there are talks about rebooting the club and honestly one of the best things I ever encountered in my life was this group. Hell of great memories even though I am no longer there but if you guys need a forum moderator since I'm always on, I'll gladly help on that regard or any other to help the club resurgence and be able to bring the north meets south rides and the noob ride and the rider clinics, those were awesome rides. Definitely a huge thanks to you and anyone who have made this possible throughout all these years in the club and even though many have moved on from riding but glad that so many of us are still a tight knit group and hope it keeps growing which in return helps grow the sport.

~Barn~
Fri Jul 7th, 2023, 09:37 PM
Honestly this feels like a repost. ;)

bornwildnfree
Thu Jul 13th, 2023, 05:52 AM
I love this club and Mia is so excited to bring it back! How could I say no?

Jmetz
Thu Jul 13th, 2023, 04:16 PM
Who is this and how’d you get this number?!