PDA

View Full Version : Uppsala Run video(extreme)

The Black Knight
Tue Dec 20th, 2005, 05:23 PM
http://www.streetracersonline.com/videos/gr1.php

O.k. had to post this one too. Very extreme video

McVaaahhh
Tue Dec 20th, 2005, 05:47 PM
That guy is fookin nuts!

How many times did he come really close to getting taken out?

It's going to be a sad day when he gets turned into a greasy spot on a road somewhere. Hopefully it doesn't happen though, the vids are fun to watch. :D

The Black Knight
Tue Dec 20th, 2005, 05:52 PM
McVaaahhh,

Ghost Rider has 4 videos out now. Last time I heard I think he is nearing retirement. I just got his lastest video(Ghost Rider 4) and its completely different then his earlier videos. He's taken a more comedic approach. He still taunts the cops in his video, HAHA he even changes positions and chases people in his new video posed as a cop(Check out the BMW video I posted).

I think its a good idea to probably quit. He's managed to get through 4 videos no need to keep pressing his luck. I think that's why on his site he mentioned a bit of retirement. Nevertheless his videos are great.

www.ghostridermovie.net is cool check out some of the trailers for his other videos..

Canuck
Tue Dec 20th, 2005, 06:16 PM
He still taunts the cops in his video, HAHA he even changes positions and chases people in his new video posed as a cop(Check out the BMW video I posted).

Thats because, I believe that he is a Police Officer. He is also a professional Racer in the European (Swedish), Road Racing circuit.

The Black Knight
Tue Dec 20th, 2005, 06:31 PM
actually he's part of the Swedish Wheel Team, SWT who own his bikes. That's why he never gets busted going through customs because the bikes belong to someone else.

His name is Patrik Furstenhoff.. He holds the world record for the fastest wheelie at 204.7mph.. Last I heard he and Gary Rothman(UK) were going to have a challenge in see who could wheelie the fastest. Gary backed out and in unofficial testing Ghost Rider(Patrik) managed to get his 499bhp Hayabusa up to aroun 215mph and wheelie.

He actually does it in Ghost Rider 3 where he is being followed by one of his buddies on a GSX-R1000 and his buddy has the bike topped out(186mph indicated) and Ghost Rider goes flying by in a wheelie and holds it for a long time.

Reason why he hasn't been busted, is in Sweden they have laws stating that you have to be caught in the act to be busted for a crime. They Swedish police know who he is, but can never catch him in order to arrest him. Time and time again they try and catch him, but he gets away. Last I heard also he's on the Swedish Most Wanted TV(a version of America's most wanted).

Hence why he is kind of fading into retirement. He's mananged to smoke the cops time and time again. Now he is toning it down now. He's going to focus more on videos that aren't as extreme.

Rumor has it he's in practice with his new GSX-R1000 K5 Turbo(285bhp) in running the Nurburgring. Trying to break the all time pace. He did ride the Nurburgring in Ghost Rider 3 with a friend of his, they were both doing wheelies and blasting by cars, they still managed to clock a 8min 20sec time. Not super fast but not slow even with them messing around.

If you get chance check his videos out. Very very cool stuff..