PDA

View Full Version : High Sided my 03 GSXE1000 this morning, Need plastics

RayCer
Thu Dec 22nd, 2005, 01:40 PM
Unfortunately, I high sided my gsxr on the way to work this morning! I was going around a corner and caught some gravel, almost pulled it off after powersliding about 20 feet! But wasnt so lucky! Anyone have any a connection for plastics? Merry Christmas :-(

konichd
Thu Dec 22nd, 2005, 01:44 PM
There's alway E-Bay!

Or check out cycletherapy.com David's a good guy there and has helped me out a lot.

Sorry to hear man good luck!

(( LO LO ))
Thu Dec 22nd, 2005, 02:02 PM
Gravel and dirt suck ballz! Unless your on a quad or dirtbike!

Mel
Thu Dec 22nd, 2005, 03:44 PM
Oh man, that sucks!!!! If I hear of any, I will for sure shoot them your way...the only set I knew of in perfect shape just got put on a race bike to make it streetable again.
You come out of it ok?

RayCer
Thu Dec 22nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
both kness have some serious road rash, my Icon helmet is toast, and i'm sore as all get out. The only thing that really got hurt was my pride (been riding street for 14 yrs without going down). Thank God for wearing good gear!

Mel
Thu Dec 22nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
you might also check out the MRA boards, and throw up a post on there. Racers would be a great place to look for people with plastics (or know where to get them). If you aren't a member there, let me (or any other number of people) know and we can throw up a post for you. Another place to throw up a post is www.gixxer.com. Again, if you aren't a member there, I would be happy to throw up a post for you.

McVaaahhh
Thu Dec 22nd, 2005, 05:06 PM
Sucks bro! I put mine down just a few weeks ago. Tis the season I guess.

Glad you came out alright, and I would say that ebay is your new friend right now. Good luck man!

MORSE
Thu Dec 22nd, 2005, 10:08 PM
there is a good chance that we can put it back together. Got any pics?

the real carbon fiber gab
Fri Dec 30th, 2005, 01:20 PM
ebay