PDA

View Full Version : www.whitebuffaloracing.com

RSVR4aCowboy
Sat Nov 1st, 2003, 12:54 PM
Good :up: price on the Pitbull front forklift/converter stand package. 165.00 plus 15.00 shipping. Every where else (local and internet) I have been able to find is 195.00 + tax/or shipping or higher. WBR has them drop shipped form Pitbull which helps keep shipping charge down. Real pleasant people to deal with.

Hozerking
Sun Nov 2nd, 2003, 12:23 AM
Tricktape.com does the same drop ship thing and while I don't know their exact price on that particular stand when I ordered my front and rear putbull stands they had one of the best prices anywhere.

-al

Mon Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:01 PM
Good :up: price on the Pitbull front forklift/converter stand package. 165.00 plus 15.00 shipping. Every where else (local and internet) I have been able to find is 195.00 + tax/or shipping or higher. WBR has them drop shipped form Pitbull which helps keep shipping charge down. Real pleasant people to deal with.

I have to butt in and say, you didnt check everywhere. I could have easily matched that price. My only question would be, since you were trying to save money. Why did you opt. for the forklift/converter package and not just get the Newfront stand which is cosiderably less at $125 plus 15.00 shipping?

RSVR4aCowboy
Thu Nov 6th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Sean, first off let me apologize for not checking with Metro. I forgot that Metro was giving us a discount. My bad :oops:
As to why I purchased the Converter style, I like the fork lift stand for most uses, but wanted to be able to drop the forks when needed. From looking at the description of the new front stand, it appeared that it was used strickly as a steering stem ONLY lift. I like being able to use the fork lift and convert to the SS lift as needed. Maybe I misunderstood :? the description. Again, sorry I didn't price Metro prior to buying. I'll make a note to include you in my future shopping. :)

Sat Nov 8th, 2003, 01:40 PM
No need for an apology. Just wanted to make sure you weren't forgetting about me.

Both stands are great. The reason I asked was, most places just sell you what you ask for instead of finding what your intended uses are. This mostly happens with online stores, there is no customer service. They just take your order and ship it. I am not saying this is how WBR is I have never dealt with them. Although online prices are usaully better. It can be worth the extra few bucks at a local shop, weather it is mine or any of the other shops in the area, to get a little customer service with your purchase.

BlueDevil
Thu Jan 15th, 2004, 12:52 PM
I like White buffalo. They come up with some helluva deals some times. In many cases they have beaten a price by over 100.00 on goods and get it to you ASAP.

HDave
Thu Jan 15th, 2004, 07:39 PM
I bought a SS rear stand form these guys for 140 delivered. No one in town, on the internet, on ebay or other wise could touch the price.

Great deals, great pricing, great service!!! I would spend my hard earned money ther anyday, and I can be one cheap bastard.