PDA

View Full Version : Best price on Battery Tender Jr.?

Anonymous
Tue Nov 4th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Anybody know where to get the best price on the Battery Tender Jr? I'm looking to pick up 2 of them (1 for the race bike, 1 for the wife's bike). TFOG has them for $28.45 ea. (total $56.90 + tax), MAW has them for $20.95 (total ~$53 after tax & shipping).

I haven't done any other shopping around. Has anybody else?

Anybody else in need of one (maybe a group buy)?

Anonymous
Tue Nov 4th, 2003, 02:15 PM
See if Metro can get them maybe?

I wouldn't buy from MAW either way, they suck.

Anonymous
Tue Nov 4th, 2003, 03:05 PM
I wouldn't buy from MAW either way, they suck.Why?

Anonymous
Tue Nov 4th, 2003, 03:12 PM
I wouldn't buy from MAW either way, they suck.Why?

Myself and, well, almost everyone I have talked to who orders from them reports crappy service, if you have to return something you're screwed, and it takes weeks to get *anything*. (I.e. they tell you one week, expect 2-3). You get what you pay for with them, and honestly I think you will get much better service elsewhere, and probably the same or better pricing from a site sponsor.

jontflesh
Tue Nov 4th, 2003, 03:41 PM
I need one too :cry:

Swede
Sat Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:24 PM
If anyone is still interested HarborFreight has
their Automatic Battery Float Charger on sale for 7.49.

"Skip the aggravation of a jump-start by keeping your vehicle's battery fully charged. Use on 12V batteries while in storage or during cold weather. The floating circuit maintains a full charge without overcharging. Includes automatic safety shut off.
Leads: 10 ft. overall length

ITEM 42292-1VGA
$14.99

$7.49

Http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=42292

Gramps
Sat Jan 3rd, 2004, 03:15 PM
Spidey

There is one on the for sale section. Dan Golden wants to sell one of the ones he got from the group buy. Get in touch with him. I don't think he ever used it.

Anonymous
Sun Jan 4th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Thanks, but I coordinated the group buy. :D I got 2 of them in that deal.