PDA

View Full Version : The new Camaro?

JOE!!!!!!
Sun Feb 5th, 2006, 08:27 AM
For those of us that grew up with "real" musclecars, it's cool to see the return of the classic shapes in the new Mustang, the Challenger, and now, maybe, the Camaro (supposedly discontinued in 2003). Front engine (6 liter 400 hp V8) rear wheel drive (6 speed manual). I hope they make it, might happen for 2009...

RockMtnBusa
Sun Feb 5th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Ahh...

Visions of the '67 Best year they made!

KooLaid
Sun Feb 5th, 2006, 11:31 AM
More like a 68 replica

67 was the BEST year though

Monkey
Sun Feb 5th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Didn't they already have one at an auto show somewhere? Or did i just see a picture of an artist rendering.. they'd better put it out before 09.. GM is hurting

JOE!!!!!!
Sun Feb 5th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Didn't they already have one at an auto show somewhere?
Here's a pic from the Detroit show

Bertha
Sun Feb 5th, 2006, 01:07 PM
It's hot... If and when they make it I might have to put a deposit down on a SS version. But only if I can get it in Black with white stripes or Red with Black stripes... :drool:

DarkKnight
Sun Feb 5th, 2006, 01:39 PM
This is based on the '69 model year - thats why they are saying it will be available in '09. Persoanlly I like the '68 body style or the 70 1/2 but Ill be happy to just see it make a comeback. Gas prices arent going to help though.

King Nothing
Sun Feb 5th, 2006, 02:54 PM
it's just plain sexy. now we just have to wait for Keyser Soze to come along and tell us how great mustangs are and how much everything the General makes or thinks up sucks. :P

pg_rider
Sun Feb 5th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Do you still have to have a mullet in order to drive it? :lol:

Kidding, I could see buying one of those if they make it...

Keyser Soze
Sun Feb 5th, 2006, 09:15 PM
it's just plain sexy. now we just have to wait for Keyser Soze to come along and tell us how great mustangs are and how much everything the General makes or thinks up sucks. :P

Doug..I dont have to say a thing. You and I both know that thing will never make it the production line.

and even it :P it did...it still wouldn't be any competition..no matter how big of a pushrod they can fit under the hood :lol:

Feathered upstart!
Mon Feb 6th, 2006, 12:13 AM
that car is more :slappers: than monky is :slappers:.