around without getting hit by the blue blocks or
touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 22 seconds you are
phenomenal.

Reportedly, the US Air Force uses this for screening
applicants for fighter
pilot training. They are expected to go for at least 2
minutes.
Paste this in your browser--very frustrating!!!

CLICK HERE! (http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html)

R1chie
Mon Feb 6th, 2006, 12:30 PM
I was able to go for 17 seconds. The problem is the input device, I have a ball mouse and cannot make the moves I want it too. I bet some gamers out there with a laser mouse could hit 22 with a little practice. There also seems to be a patter. When the game starts if you escape left then up and right seems to put you in a good position for some time.

22 .9 seconds now. Again, the limiting factor is the input device. You must focus to avoid the lower right hand rectangle, it traps the most space and moves the fastest.

tarbash29
Mon Feb 6th, 2006, 04:32 PM
got a 23.594

25.689 would have been more but i hit the damn wall

krod
Mon Feb 6th, 2006, 08:39 PM
I got a 1.2

Mel
Mon Feb 6th, 2006, 09:25 PM
They move in a really distinct pattern...if you go to the left from start, then circle to the upper left hand corner, you can hold there without moving for the first 11 seconds....then you have to shoot straight down, and circle around. I will have to try this more later when there are less distractions (the damn kitten is "helping" me with the mouse movements). I did hit like22 or something there abouts.

BHeth
Tue Feb 7th, 2006, 04:35 AM
23.63. Would probably be easier with a one button mouse. I kept bringing up the contextual menus.

Mista Black
Tue Feb 7th, 2006, 06:32 AM
27.611 seconds on my first try :D beotches!!

Mista Black
Tue Feb 7th, 2006, 06:35 AM
32.077 my 2nd run at it :321:

R1chie
Tue Feb 7th, 2006, 09:43 AM
My fastest was 25.9 after an hour at work. My scores were much lower and I found it more difficult on my computers at home (they are much faster than my work computer)

It makes me wonder if Krod and Mista Black have really slow computers that move the blocks slower. If that is not the case I would have to say, very impressive.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Feb 7th, 2006, 09:54 AM
They are really good w/ their wrists :lol: