PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears Bad Mom

bulldog
Wed Feb 8th, 2006, 08:13 AM
She claims she was trying to get away from the paparazzi. What a dumbass :? I think celebrities should be treated like everyone else. Any person doing this would get a huge ticket; although they probably deserve worse.....

~Barn~
Wed Feb 8th, 2006, 08:18 AM
:lol:

Listen... I never said she was in danger of being smart.

And I have a feeling that she will end up getting a ticket, too. The cops just weren't around when it happened; But with this photo evidence...

Oh well.... My parents did this with me too when I was a tad older. Of course they at least let me steer. :lol:

dapper
Wed Feb 8th, 2006, 08:22 AM
She claims she was trying to get away from the paparazzi. What a dumbass :? I think celebrities should be treated like everyone else. Any person doing this would get a huge ticket; although they probably deserve worse.....

She needs protection from herself! How long does it take to insert the baby into the baby seat? 2 minutes? :roll:
Then again...the baby is closer to the feeding bags up front! :D ;)

Mel
Wed Feb 8th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Maybe it is just because I am a parent that I get so irritated about this, but what loving parent would endanger their child like this? ESPECIALLY when "trying to get away"...I mean, just look how many times that Lindsay chic has wrecked cars trying to escape the press.

Ms-iam4u2nv
Wed Feb 8th, 2006, 11:18 AM
She said in a magazine interview "I was doing what was best for me and my child and removing ourselves from the situation." (being followed by the paparazzi) What was best?!?! :scream1: It takes about 45 seconds to put a child that age in a carseat and latch the straps--I remember that. A minor bump to that front bumper and the airbag would've gone off and possibly killed her son. Another irrititating part, is they were on the FREEWAY!! I thought I hated her before.........now this!! If I could, I'd have to slap her. :slap: Her husbands stupidity is rubbing off on her. Personally, I think she should get a ticket, maybe a couple points taken off and a visit from CPS (just for the hell of it). It may seem a little extreme but maybe that's what it'll take to get a little wake up call and realize she isn't untouchable just cause she's famous.

McVaaahhh
Wed Feb 8th, 2006, 11:23 AM
What an idiot. :slap:

tarbash29
Wed Feb 8th, 2006, 11:41 AM
dumb bitch

sprtbkbabe
Wed Feb 8th, 2006, 12:40 PM
If there was any description below the level of being WT, she'd be the perfect example. :loser:

Lucky
Wed Feb 8th, 2006, 01:28 PM
idiot... she gets dumber by the day.

Suki
Wed Feb 8th, 2006, 02:26 PM
well look at the bright side, at least she didn't have a cigarette in her mouth with the windows rolled up :lol:

she's a dipshit, i feel for the kid. i can see it now, this kids gonna be the one taking the bottles of pills from her and calling 911 on her abusive bf's.

King Nothing
Wed Feb 8th, 2006, 05:21 PM
big deal

bulldog
Thu Feb 9th, 2006, 10:28 AM
big deal
:shock: :o :shock: Please tell me your planning to never have kids ;)

King Nothing
Thu Feb 9th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Nah, there are BILLIONS of kids around the world who have gotten from point A to point B in a car w/o having been buckled into a car seat. There are also some who didn't quite make it, but the majority does. All of our grandparents and our parents seemed to have lived long enough to procreate. Big deal.

#1Townie
Thu Feb 9th, 2006, 09:28 PM
im with king on this one... its not my life and i dont care