PDA

View Full Version : Grand Prix Motorsports

konichd
Thu Feb 16th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Bought a new 06 ZX-10R this past weekend at GPM. My salesman Steve was a great help and made sure I was happy not only with the price of the new bike but also my R1 that I traded in. No pressure and was very helpful with all my questions.

Not only did GPM come and pick up my R1 but they also prepped my ZX-10R and delivered it AFTER store hours!

They have also followed up this week by giving me a couple phone calls to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase and if there was anything else they could do.

All around I had a very good experience there and will be doing more business in the future! :up:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Feb 16th, 2006, 08:28 AM
now get out and ride it :lol:

pg_rider
Thu Feb 16th, 2006, 11:48 AM
They should have sold you a new camera too! Get some decent pics up of that beast!!! :D

konichd
Thu Feb 16th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Ya I had to take them with my camera phone since I accidentally dropped my Cannon camera in the shop! lol

SteelStroke
Fri Jun 16th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Nice Ride. I almost bought a Ninja from that place...but then I found a better deal in the Springs on a bike more suited for me.

Happy Trails!

MUSHMEAT
Sat Jul 8th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Glad someone had a good experience at Grand Prick, I think they are a bunch of punks!:hump: I only go there because they are close by and I need a certain part bad. They WILL piss you off sooner or later,probably sooner!

MileHighCritic
Thu Jul 13th, 2006, 01:37 PM
I have only been pleased with the service at Grand Prix.

armydog1002
Sun Oct 8th, 2006, 12:40 AM
That's funny to hear that. I use to work there ( at there old location anyway). The new place seems weird ( the people ). I think there sales dept is pushy, Parts dept is kind of clueless ( one guy didn't know what cc a TL 1000 R has.:banghead: Their maintenence dept. tried t charge me 180.00 plus tax, to rotate a end cap on my exhaust can and rotate my M4 emblem.:shocked: What was that all about. So I took my business to Vicktory and the did the job for 37.00.

pilot
Sun Oct 8th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Steve, in sales, is a nice guy. He races and does fairly well at that, too. Hey, sales is sales and they've treated me more than fair. I've had my ups and downs with them--just like any relationship. I'll recommend them.

spartikus
Mon Oct 9th, 2006, 12:43 PM
+1 I find vickery to much worse than Grand Prix

konichd
Mon Oct 9th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Since this transaction I have been nothing but dissapointed in Grand Prix and have switched to another dealer adn parts supplier (TK & Performance)

It took 5 months to get my frame sliders in!

The service department has screwed up something everytime its been in!
1st Visit - Left oil ALL over the bike
2nd visit - Put the wrong oil in even though I asked for a certain brand
3rd visit - Service takes forever and the guys could care less about your bike.

Too bad I bought the Performace Gold card...name should be Shit Performance Bronze card. :(

Steve in sales....excellent guy! Only part of the deal that went smooth! :)