PDA

View Full Version : Greeg's Custom flushmount turnsignals

ThorsTwin
Fri Feb 17th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Gregg's Custom turnsignals and license plate brackets. Does anyone have any experience with these. How have they worked for you, fit & finish, reliability?

pg_rider
Fri Feb 17th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Had Gregg's blinkers on my R1 and they were pretty slick. It was a "special order" though cuz they didn't have them in black surprisingly enough, so he painted them for me but that ended up being the weak point -- after a few months there were small chips in the paint from small bits of road debris hitting them. Not that noticeable really, and overall I loved the blinkers in spite of the high price...

konichd
Fri Feb 17th, 2006, 03:43 PM
I had Gregs flush mount signals on my R6 and the fit and quality were excellent. I also used Gregs mirror block-offs on my R6 and R1. However the fit on my R1 wasn't as good as on my R6. I ran out of threads before I got them as snug as I wanted.

Never used thier liscense plate kit though.

~Barn~
Fri Feb 17th, 2006, 03:46 PM
I'm pretty sure LoLo and Cleveland both have those on their respective R-series Yami's.

Cleveland
Fri Feb 17th, 2006, 07:14 PM
I'm pretty sure LoLo and Cleveland both have those on their respective R-series Yami's.

Graves flushies on the front and some ebay set for the rear. :)

~Barn~
Fri Feb 17th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Or Graves pieces.... Either/or. :lol:

(( LO LO ))
Sat Feb 18th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Yes, I have the Greggs billet flushmount signals with the clear lenses. They fit perfect and look great. I ordered mine in black since I have a Raven R1. They have not chipped or scratched at all. I love them. You will have to get a single filament blinker adapter if you want your signals to flash at the normal rate. I don't mind the quick flash rate on mine. I also have the billet license plate holder in black and it bolts right in to the holes between the exhaust cans. Another clean fit and finish. I love Greggs products. I also have the polished sprocket cover, and it looks very nice against all the black on my R1. On order are Attack rearsets polished, and Performance Machine Hooligan wheels in chrome. Gotta love tax refunds!