PDA

View Full Version : Apex Sports In COS.

iam4u2nv
Sat Feb 18th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Apex will give 10% off of merchandise (clothing and other gear, accessories in stock, and some in stock part's.
We were down their today and when asked if we were part of any group I explained about CSC and they added the discount. Just mention Colorado Sportbike Club when/before you checkout.

Twan
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Sweet- I'd say that Apex isn't a bad place at all... they are kind of limited on their reputable jacket selection, but their service department is the best I've seen in my 6 months here. Tire prices don't look too bad either...

The GECCO
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Apex is an EXCELLENT place to do business. They are family owned and operated and it isn't just a business to them, the whole family is active in all aspects of the motorcycle community. They have been long time MRA supporters.

I just wish I lived closer so I could give them more of MY business.

PhL0aTeR
Wed Jul 5th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Apex is an EXCELLENT place to do business. They are family owned and operated and it isn't just a business to them, the whole family is active in all aspects of the motorcycle community. They have been long time MRA supporters.

I just wish I lived closer so I could give them more of MY business.

perhaps you could put me in touch with the person who doesnt treat it like a buisiness. their service dept sucks. the last time my bike was in there for an electrical problem, they moved some wires around, charged me $60 and said it was fixed. 24 hours later, im blowing the same fuse.

They also refuse to honor my aftermarket warranty, even when its made simple by the provider, all they need to do is fax the work order to them, and its paid for before they touch the bike. I will quote what i was told, "We have enough buisiness without dealing with this paperwork."

I have pre-paid service contracts on both my bikes, which means its basically free money to them because its all labor and since i have more than one bike, i can afford to leave it and let them work on it at their leisure. I left APEX the last time with a serious bad taste in my mouth, because they told me to come get my money (the refund for the $60 they charged me to "fix" my bike) and that they didnt want to deal with my bikes anymore. Amazingly enough i kept my cool everytime ive dealt with them and been very professional despite being treated like a renewable resource.