PDA

View Full Version : Ronald McDonald House

Becks
Sun Feb 19th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Well, I volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House in downtown and I thought it would be an awesome idea to prepare a meal for the families. If a group of us could get together sometime in the next month or so and prepare a meal for the families and bring some motorcycles down for the kids to look at, I think it would be awesome. :idea: They have an industrial kitchen here at the house and if we all contributed about 10 dollars each, we could throw a menu together, feed the families (there are about 30 families) and entertain the kids with the bikes, maybe someone could bring their digital camera and we could print up pics with them and the bikes. I'm thinking maybe March or April, when it warms up a little. We could do either lunch or dinner.

Here is some more info:

A great way to help the families here at the House is by providing them with a home cooked meal when they don't have the time, energy or money to prepare it themselves. You will never forget the appreciation on the faces of the families as they sit down to share a meal together. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner providers are needed.

http://www.ronaldhouse.org/

There is also a list of stuff the house needs, so if anyone wants to donate something let me know! 8)